Quote Originally Posted by Ryu_evin View Post
Casual players do till w20 for the boss drops, the drop rates of arcanes could have been better.
They are arcane 76, not 81. The drops could be much better, especially the artifact.

There was no way to spend the tokens, vanity, pet was okay.
but the crate is not good. Doesnt give any motivation to run the event.
Increase the drop rates of myth, arcane, heroic items from these unlocked crates please.
Its drop rate should be worth the time spent farming the tokens.
Or people just do elite sunken fleet for gold.

Good vanities. They had detail, the armor and helm. But the weapons are bad.

Pet is great. The hb is good. Next time please add a pet with a good aa. Right now the number of pet aa's that are used are limited to a few.

Crate drops great!
Class specific crate, the best! And thier drop was good too!!
Please dont change the class specific crates. Expecting them with same or better drops on future events.
The myth 81 belts could have been added to the crates, both massive and class specific.

Badges good for aps.

And the solo class leaderboards, multiple alts of same account on same class is becoming more common.
Please do something about it.
Temple was usually the lb where u show off your skills/op gear and in the lb the top people with skills and proc luck are present and usually it is different names, but now its just the same few known names on different alts, taking many spots on the same class lb.
They have great skills. But not necessary to have more than one toon on the same class lb.

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk
Well said.

I would love to see more bound cool vanities that are bought with tokens from the vendor.

I would also love to see better drop rates of old gear. That just makes sense. Of course keep the new gear rare and badges extremely rare. I love that. But I mean. If elite dug bows are half a mil. Then I don't want to see those in my class specific loot. I want to see them dropping in the event. Foe the people who need it! It just makes sense.

I liked the event. But the token vendor could've had the magma gear. It also could've had the magma back piece. That was not a good lb reward IMO

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk