Hey Cinco!
With an event around the corner (Halloween), can we get brand new items? I ask this because every year there's an event, players request "forgotten vanity" pieces. When players do this, it narrows expansion for new vanity that we have never seen before. How are we supposed to grow as a community if we are displayed with the same vanity pieces repeatedly? I know I am not the only one who feels this way. Bringing back items has made many players quit, some of whom were my friends. Plat-purchased items, whether they were limited quantities or not that were offered once are "editions" for a reason. Constant returns of items from the past make the game lose authenticity; those who have collected expensive items over time have worked for them. So, for people to request old items back for plat and have them offered for gold is a slap in the face to those who like I said before, worked hard for their stuff. People who have expensive items shouldn't have to suffer just because majority of the community wishes they had the same items. For anyone who says the game is pay to win, either buy plat items in the future, or don't buy anything at all. For those who say that this game should be "equal to all", give newbies or each other gold if the "imbalance" bothers y'all so much.

I know this thread might ruffle some feathers, but I said what I said.