Thread: Nuri Question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Nuri Question

So I was just wondering if any Nuri dungeon drops any crafting materials anymore because I want to turn my Glyph of Charmin into Demonic but don't have the money to buy the mats lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Default Nuri Question

Yes they do.

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Really!

Really I Farmed for an entire day and didn't even see 1!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

They drop but are super, inconceivably rare items. I never saw a single one drop... ever. I personally think they are too rare based on how much you need to even craft a demonic.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

I saw like 4-6 crafting materials dropped since the rev vamped it
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Nuri Question

I have seen few drop as well but rarely within my runs. Farming for quite some time but I didn't receive any >.> Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I saw a glyph steel drop last month from the Shaman Overlord (mini-boss) in Boggy Waters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Woot! Just thirteen more steels and someone can craft the dagger! Crafting demonic makes no sense in PL at this point in time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

yet the glyph stuff is going up...

Jugernuget:Guess: 576

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Once again, there was nothing ever wrong with the drop rates. People SKIP bosses then they complain about the drop rates. I mean, why are you complaining if you don't even do the bosses? Glyph drops have always been rare, even when Nuri's was around.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sweet so basicly it doesn't really matter where I farm in Nuri for them! Awesome! Lol this gonna take a while, but well worth imo

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Once again, there was nothing ever wrong with the drop rates. People SKIP bosses then they complain about the drop rates. I mean, why are you complaining if you don't even do the bosses? Glyph drops have always been rare, even when Nuri's was around.
    I beg to differ. I have farmed Nuri's tons, both when it was the cap and now. I have spent a ton of time farming it since the recent update and I have not seen any crafting materials or legendary drops. It was, and still is, the worst campaign considering drop rates.

And before we here the whining involved with the prices of demonic and 56 glyph gear dropping, let's remember that PL is "suppose" to be a game for casual gamers. I am far from casual and am very frustrated at the drop rates overall. I can't imagine being someone who has limited playing time. Games are meant to be fun and not a second job.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    I beg to differ. I have farmed Nuri's tons, both when it was the cap and now. I have spent a ton of time farming it since the recent update and I have not seen any crafting materials or legendary drops. It was, and still is, the worst campaign considering drop rates.

And before we here the whining involved with the prices of demonic and 56 glyph gear dropping, let's remember that PL is "suppose" to be a game for casual gamers. I am far from casual and am very frustrated at the drop rates overall. I can't imagine being someone who has limited playing time. Games are meant to be fun and not a second job.
    Crimson, you are a single person.

I'm talking about most people. I see it happening it Nuri's all the time. People farm XP to boss & then they leave unless a player is requesting for the map to be unlocked.

I've farmed hundreds of runs there and I finally got some pinks. Honestly, if I recall, that's how it was for me back in Nuri's cap too. I had to farm many many runs in order to get pinks back then & I had to do the same now.

Either way, I'm indifferent if they change it or not & that's being said when I hold 50M of gear from that campaign.

All I'm saying is the majority is not even ATTEMPTING the bosses because they've lost hope. How can you expect to get drops without trying?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I've farmed Nuri's before and after the nerf. I would say the drop rates are still the same, but everything is just easier to kill.

Overall it will increase the supply, because now people can easily solo it, but since the drop rates are still pretty horrible, especially the level 56 stuff (and you don't even get craft mats when u are level 56) a lot of people won't "waste" their time farming there still even when it is easier, which means prices will not drop by much.

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Crimson, you are a single person.

I'm talking about most people. I see it happening it Nuri's all the time. People farm XP to boss & then they leave unless a player is requesting for the map to be unlocked.

I've farmed hundreds of runs there and I finally got some pinks. Honestly, if I recall, that's how it was for me back in Nuri's cap too. I had to farm many many runs in order to get pinks back then & I had to do the same now.

Either way, I'm indifferent if they change it or not & that's being said when I hold 50M of gear from that campaign.

All I'm saying is the majority is not even ATTEMPTING the bosses because they've lost hope. How can you expect to get drops without trying?
    I guess my point is your statement, though valid in your experience, cannot be proven as a "majority." With as many players as there are in game now, and considering how long it has been since Nuri's released (almost a year now... wow), word gets around quickly about poor drop rates. If you do a search of active games, at any point in time, Nuri's by far has the least amount. Don't get me wrong, I believe in the thrill of the hunt, but Nuri's is a little on the ridiculous side.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Drop rates in nuri's suck. If devs are really serious about reviving nuri's, they should make it more rewarding to run there. When several hardcore farming parties can't get a (56 glyph) drop in months, there's something wrong.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I've actually never seen a pink item drop in Nuri to anyone, and have done tons of runs through there both when I was lvl57-60 and more recently. I did see a glyph steel drop once, but that's about it. I'd say the drop rate is certainly the lowest of anywhere in PL. But that doesn't bother me at all. I just don't farm there. If you want glyph stuff, farm somewhere else, sell your drops, and buy the glyph items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I haven't seen any pinks drop in nuri's either... and I've done a TON of runs. My first fang run I got a lv 61 pink wand though...

This is Bramer - signing out
    Let's make kids