Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
Would it be possible to add something extra to the picaro? I don't know about 25% damage or critical, I don't need to say why, but let's be honest, that helmet is useless when the ultimate is one of the worst and inefficient there is (I'm talking about literally the 3 rogue skills, the aimed shot only works if the stars are aligned and active arcane armor and Pisces weapon, which happens 1 in 100 games)
Proc aligning seems to be an issue for many rogues. If it does not align the Ultimate aimed shot is an absolute waste of skill points. I feel like an option to toggle- free aim/auto lock bosses- for the ultimate aimed shot seems like a good function to implement. So rogues have the option to ult what they want or make ultimate to focus bosses. The reason why this would be helpful is because in a map like elite sunken where most players go to farm gold. The boss is usually surrounded by mobs which get hit by the ultimate. And Rogues can't use ultimate as they please like a Warrior or Mage since we have to wait until Sunken or Kraken procs with Pisces. So when the procs do align might as well give the One time One Charge ultimate with the tiny window to actually click the ultimate, hit the intended target.