Thread: Why do u invest so much time in pocketlegends in game/forums?...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Smile Why do u invest so much time in pocketlegends in game/forums?...

and if u dont y dont u?...if u use to but dont so much now..y?.. i use to not play games until i came upon this gem in the appstore...im not gonna lie i use to be addicted playing hours on in..missing alot of things...just because a new map came out or i wanted latest pink..now i find myself not playing..at all..y do u guys play?...you enjoy the game?..its quick and easy to get into for short play sessions?...u have an addiction?...u have no life? u have a life u just prefer this over it?..u wanna grow with the game?..its sexy?...cuz im sexy?...y dont u play?...its boring?..work?..to busy for silly mmo's?...ur watching it grow then ull jump back in?... its too unbalanced for ur liking cuz uve had many years of experience in mmo's?...u wait for new content?..y do u find yourself on forums?..u like to see the newest content update post?...u like chatting with ur favorite mmo community?... to catch up with the latest things so u can jump in game and get?..u like talking amongst ur favorite mmo community?.. or u just prefer it over the game?...if ur new..what makes u keep playing?..or being on forums?.. w/e the reason may be
    Last edited by Haikus; 08-28-2010 at 08:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok... you aren't playing 21 questions right... you gotta ask me first "Is it an animal?"

But seriously...

1) I still play, mostly when new content is released or when I feel like peeveepeeing
    2) I stay active on forums because I enjoy helping out the community, fellowshipping and bullshipping with some regulars, and I'm just bored at work...
    3) I think I'll be more active in game when guilds are released and I have a better connection with those around me than just a friends list.
    Kavanah: "Cinco, would you rather be in a Norma Jean or As I Lay Dying mosh pit?"
    Cinco: "Norma Jean, in that case /mosh"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haikus View Post
    its too unbalanced for ur liking cuz uve had many years of experience in mmo's?...
    That has a lot to do with it. Having played a few mainstream MMOs I have a lot to compare it to, true balance is an almost impossible target, and MMOs I've played have never really nailed it completely, but they were much closer than PL.

And that's why I spend most of my time on the forums, I've probably played 2-3 hours over the past few weeks because I'd rather put my ideas forward on here in the hopes that the game can be tweaked up to a level where I want to play again.

It's all in the overhaul thread, I'd just love some feedback from the devs so we could try and work with them to find some common ground. I just have no idea of their views on many of the topics I covered.

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

AT the moment, I play mostly because of my friends on here. I'm waiting until new content to become more active than I am right now.
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bmc85uk View Post
    That has a lot to do with it. Having played a few mainstream MMOs I have a lot to compare it to, true balance is an almost impossible target, and MMOs I've played have never really nailed it completely, but they were much closer than PL.

And that's why I spend most of my time on the forums, I've probably played 2-3 hours over the past few weeks because I'd rather put my ideas forward on here in the hopes that the game can be tweaked up to a level where I want to play again.

It's all in the overhaul thread, I'd just love some feedback from the devs so we could try and work with them to find some common ground. I just have no idea of their views on many of the topics I covered.
    hehe thats y i implemented that one:P cuz ive seen u mention it...ALOT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I don't play much anymore because there's really nothing for the hardcore players until new content is released... occasionally ill do quests. im hoping the devs recent inactivity to comment on the forums is either because they are prepping something big, or just a phase.
    My Name is Vulgarstrike, SilentCries, Ordinary, Attractive, Investment
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    you should be able to have some fun
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Ahhhhhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

ya thats what im hoping for...i dont play now cuz theres really nothing for me to do...i have every pink i want and if i dont have it..i can get it...so therefore im bored with it as of now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OMG < I just Appreciate Playing This Wonderful Game !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i play because PL is more interesting (by far) than anything on tv....and because youre sexy...jk
    i use the forums because i like to see what others think about the game and all the great ideas about new things...and i love to know whats gonna bein the next update...gives me something to anticipate...
    Quote Originally Posted by Balonia View Post
    I just want to kill Santa. Can that be arranged?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kurlz View Post
    i play because PL is more interesting (by far) than anything on tv....and because youre sexy...jk
    i use the forums because i like to see what others think about the game and all the great ideas about new things...and i love to know whats gonna bein the next update...gives me something to anticipate...
    ditto... took the words out of my mouth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Violentsaint View Post
    ditto... took the words out of my mouth
    man were deff on the same page today...are you stalking me? what am i wearing? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Balonia View Post
    I just want to kill Santa. Can that be arranged?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Once I get a voodoo doll and zombies voodoo fire staff, I think I'll be content until the next update...but I can't really buy/ farm now cuz I'm working on Wiki! Can't wait! The date is gonna b moved back a little farther tho :/ cuz of school starting and all...if anyone cares...
    You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need. ~Vernon Howard
    Announcing the Pocket Legend Fan Site!! Become Part of the Phenomenon!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, initially I played because i LOVED playing MMORPG, but then the game became more fun with new maps and the pink loot was awesome.
    BUT the most important reason i play is to keep in touch with you Haiku man,
    I met soooo many nice people there like Mysticaldream, Wolfling, Haiku, Elida, Borntoheal, and soooo many more.
    And I have made friends from PL that are now friends outside. So yeah, now my main reason
    is so I can keep in touch with you home dawg.
    Peace out, M town

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Totally agreed kurlz its something to do its better then TV it's just a lot of fun (: I'm on the forums a lot ATM because I git banned and currently trying to get unbanned/appealing

But pl is good and I enjoy it and will be active on forums banned or unbanned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roguesw View Post
    Well, initially I played because i LOVED playing MMORPG, but then the game became more fun with new maps and the pink loot was awesome.
    BUT the most important reason i play is to keep in touch with you Haiku man,
    I met soooo many nice people there like Mysticaldream, Wolfling, Haiku, Elida, Borntoheal, and soooo many more.
    And I have made friends from PL that are now friends outside. So yeah, now my main reason
    is so I can keep in touch with you home dawg.
    Peace out, M town
    haha thats nice but i dont even play anymore..well if i do for like 5-15minutes at most...but ya imma be on more to hangout with my homeskilletbiscuit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I'm so bored.....