Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    No idea what that means
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Quoted for truth.
    I thought it ment Queens for Tea. Like he was calling him a snob or something. iFail >.<
    Bow Down to a Goddess 👑

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Buy a ring!!...lol I think this "founders" thingy is getting more attention then it deserves -_-
    Thank me if this post was useful

| Riomage level 71 enchantress | Secret bear level 37 |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Unhappy

makes a big difference in low level pvp! especially if both players are really good!
    the fact is that no other vanity helm at lv 1-50 comes close to the stats given by founders helm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

I must admit I like to put my founder helm on my level 10 and just stand in town and watch the rage pms fly in from any number of the "pro" or "pvp" toons that spot me...bottom line it was a neat thing for it to be turned in to a vanity rather than a worthless helm but far too much is made about how it unbalances pvp. Low level pvp is more unbalanced by vastly op winter items than the handful of founder helms that feel like feeding the trolls
    Just my 2 plat

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

This thread still goin? Bottom line founders helm never to be givin again. Why?, if you wasn't one the first step in pl you don't deserve it. As I said I didn't get it, but I know I don't deserve it. I didn't put 2years in pl
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
    I must admit I like to put my founder helm on my level 10 and just stand in town and watch the rage pms fly in from any number of the "pro" or "pvp" toons that spot me...bottom line it was a neat thing for it to be turned in to a vanity rather than a worthless helm but far too much is made about how it unbalances pvp. Low level pvp is more unbalanced by vastly op winter items than the handful of founder helms that feel like feeding the trolls
    Not really OP, cuz everyone can buy some. Like spend 450k and u can kill 95% of the players your level. 5% are the founder people + lucky crits people

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    No idea what that means
    Quote Originally Posted by Like-A-Boss View Post
    Not really OP, cuz everyone can buy some. Like spend 450k and u can kill 95% of the players your level. 5% are the founder people + lucky crits people
    Doesn't matter if anyone can or can't buy it (and not everyone can since some are very expensive, Lv 15 pink SBL for example). Overpowered is overpowered. An overpowered item is something that creates an imbalance and gives one player a very large advantage over another because of their gear. If it's far superior over all the other items that are at the same level, it's overpowered.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello. As I've said many times before this is my first lvl cap I played. After reading the forums about past vanity items and the stats I've decided to never partake in any pvp. Something that gives a player an unfair advantage from the start just because they've played longer than me isn't really to inviting. Not just talking about founders mean the past elite "vanity" items. I just hope all the gripe over the pvp issues don't ruin the game I enjoy as it has many mmos I've played before this.

Now I'm not one to cry about it wasn't fair that I didn't get any of these items. But I will maybe throw an idea out there to make both sides maybe come to a middle ground so to speak. I propose maybe make vanities unequipable in pvp or just maybe not have any stats when u enter a pvp map. So that way nothing can be said about one person going in the fight overpowered from the start.

Now before a lot of people chime in and say its only a few stat difference. Remember people are using millions to craft a set that barley better than the uncrafted just for a few stats. so those few little stats it boosts are important to some people in a big way.
    Just my 2 cents. Like I said though I strictly pve and will probably never pvp in pocket legends. I have other apps far more balanced for pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Founders Ever Again?

Ugh...Apollo, why does it seem you are one of the only SANE people?

PEOPLE, it's 5 damage and 5 armor. It's no huge advantage. It's no deciding factor of a fight. It's doesn't exactly make you overpowered. When vanity pets give 50 crit, that's a problem, this really isn't. Not to mention its a game! You lose a few times to someone...it's fine. It's not terrible unless you make it out to be.

Keep in mind I didn't get the founders helm. I was waaaay off lol. I started around the Easter event in 2011, I believe. I was so confused when the huge cakes disappeared from the townes...
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    Ugh...Apollo, why does it seem you are one of the only SANE people?

PEOPLE, it's 5 damage and 5 armor. It's no huge advantage. It's no deciding factor of a fight. It's doesn't exactly make you overpowered. When vanity pets give 50 crit, that's a problem, this really isn't. Not to mention its a game! You lose a few times to someone...it's fine. It's not terrible unless you make it out to be.

Keep in mind I didn't get the founders helm. I was waaaay off lol. I started around the Easter event in 2011, I believe. I was so confused when the huge cakes disappeared from the townes...
    Im pretty sure its 5 dodge and 5 damage... what you said is distorting the truth since ur stats are way off
    the thing is at lv 10-30 pvp, no other vanities come close to the stats given to founders...
    if they made a vanity helm at lv 1 thats like 1 crit, 2 armor, 2 dodge, that would make founder people alot easier
    but right now the at lv 1, vanity helms other then founders give +1 armor... at best
    at lv 10-30 pvp, founders make kinda alot of difference...
    you can't kill/crit what you can't hit

BTW, kwismas stuff is pretty costly, but the thing is its tradable...
    so its still possible to get

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

So your issue isnt that the founder unbalances its the you dont have one? Also Before one rages one should have the facts 5 armor 5 damage /end thread?
    Just my 2 plat