Quote Originally Posted by Entertaining View Post
As STS has already said. The future elite cap vanities won't give stats, but they might have a different "special ability". For example. They were thinking about having an elite level cap vanity that grants access to a secret dungeon. There is a thread about this and they want suggestions on what the elite caps vanities should give.
It seems as if this had already been done, seeing as how you have to be 71 to run the elite Humania map. I agree that this is a better option than having vanities give stats and bonuses. However (I've said this before and I'll say it again), I still feel strongly that all vanities should be treated the same, including past vanities. In other words, getting rid of the stat bonuses for CoP, shield, and Fang armor. Obviously, the people who have these would make a big stink and say they'll quit, etc., but it wouldn't be the first time STS has done something controversial and my bet is these people would get over it, because that's really the only fair way to do it.