Thread: The Pet Rescue event After Update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default The Pet Rescue event After Update.

Well to get things started, they had too many heroics being spread out, and to counter that now there making it so where only legendarys/mythic/arcane summon spawns. I've had scroll elix+70% luck on for 3 hours constant runs and havent got anything since update. Every 30m or so I'll get a arcane summon, not arcanite the balancing is absolutely atrocious and needs to be fixed asap, I'm not saying make it like before but make it so where 1 heroic drops per player per hour, that way we can grind and make money but not absolutely destroy market or waste people's time farming for somthing that wont drop. Really frustrating for new players trying to make gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

-1 it's your choice whether waste your time or not.

The update is fair we had our turn, crafting op pets made possible it's your loss if you didn't craft or grind on its early release.
    Last edited by Corviss the Lich; 09-18-2022 at 05:50 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

So you saying that event should be worth running only on day 1? Lol event should keep the same probablity either you start on day 1 or day 6, not everybody can play 16h a day each day of their life yk

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

That's not what I meant. Apologies.

I mean scrolls originally are rare Cinco said, but it was too common so the applied changes makes sense.
    The sudden drop of probability looting Arcanes and Heroics is questionable indeed, but as op said it's about making gold, how are you supposed to make gold if almost everyone can also loot all kinds of Arcanes and Heroics with same odds, in this case prices will drop.

So I don't know about making gold when common Arcanes being sold for 5 digits. Heroics on the other hand have a wide variety, you can loot one of the rare heroics and if you did then congrats, jackpot. But now drops are lessened, looting Arcanes and Heroics have this a little bit of excitement when you drop 1 and at least it's worth something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

But that's just the thing, I grinded for 4 hours with 70% luck and didnt get jack. Each run was like 45 seconds non stop litteratly the first day was good, and since then I havent got one heroic drop, nor arcanite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haebasee View Post
    But that's just the thing, I grinded for 4 hours with 70% luck and didnt get jack. Each run was like 45 seconds non stop litteratly the first day was good, and since then I havent got one heroic drop, nor arcanite.
    That's tough, you're unlucky I looted 2 heroics recently for 1 or 2 hours without luck, idk but it is what it is. I doubt they'll revert it back from what it was.

And btw Arcanes and Heroics is not affected by luck%, so it is completely by your own luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Hmmm yeah its kinda hard to loot now i realised that too....but i do loot few hero/arc/arcanite scroll in 1 hour....tho not as much as i used to loot before update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    That's tough, you're unlucky I looted 2 heroics recently for 1 or 2 hours without luck, idk but it is what it is. I doubt they'll revert it back from what it was.

And btw Arcanes and Heroics is not affected by luck%, so it is completely by your own luck.
    Kinda weird to see Reroll for better loot on the boss and watch an arcane drop. Items don't drop here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Kinda weird to see Reroll for better loot on the boss and watch an arcane drop. Items don't drop here.
    Arcanes have different loot tables. If you were to get an arcane, you'd get one regardless of rerolling or not.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Arcanes have different loot tables. If you were to get an arcane, you'd get one regardless of rerolling or not.

When has this been confirmed by a dev? Every piece of content has its on loot table, since there has been no info other than the whole lista of dropable items and where they drop from (Cage or Boss) there should be only 2 loot tables (3 if you count Chests but those only drop scrolls and elixirs as items and you cant reroll from opening chests that leaves us with 2 loot tables.

A dev clarifying this would be appreciated. Usually when ppl say luck doesnt help they are wrong about it. Luck will always give the playera a 2nd chance for a better roll as long as there is one within the initial item table.

Using luck% items will never make you loot worse stuff unless the items you are lookikg for are from a lower rarity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    When has this been confirmed by a dev? Every piece of content has its on loot table, since there has been no info other than the whole lista of dropable items and where they drop from (Cage or Boss) there should be only 2 loot tables (3 if you count Chests but those only drop scrolls and elixirs as items and you cant reroll from opening chests that leaves us with 2 loot tables.

A dev clarifying this would be appreciated. Usually when ppl say luck doesnt help they are wrong about it. Luck will always give the playera a 2nd chance for a better roll as long as there is one within the initial item table.

Using luck% items will never make you loot worse stuff unless the items you are lookikg for are from a lower rarity.
    I think it was stated by devs during eggzavier time this year or last year that a boss can have multiple loot tables. Too lazy to find the exact post.

So I think If the game were to give you a Heroic or Arcane loot table then rerolling would give you another egg within the same loot table.

So luck may not always be helpful since the game doesn't know the value of items. If you were supposed to get Lei Shen for example but the game rerolls, u may get a worse arcane pet. But the opposite is true as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    I think it was stated by devs during eggzavier time this year or last year that a boss can have multiple loot tables. Too lazy to find the exact post.

So I think If the game were to give you a Heroic or Arcane loot table then rerolling would give you another egg within the same loot table.

So luck may not always be helpful since the game doesn't know the value of items. If you were supposed to get Lei Shen for example but the game rerolls, u may get a worse arcane pet. But the opposite is true as well.

If your initial loot is Arcane or Heroic reroll wont actívate as these are the highest rarities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haebasee View Post
    Well to get things started, they had too many heroics being spread out, and to counter that now there making it so where only legendarys/mythic/arcane summon spawns. I've had scroll elix+70% luck on for 3 hours constant runs and havent got anything since update. Every 30m or so I'll get a arcane summon, not arcanite the balancing is absolutely atrocious and needs to be fixed asap, I'm not saying make it like before but make it so where 1 heroic drops per player per hour, that way we can grind and make money but not absolutely destroy market or waste people's time farming for somthing that wont drop. Really frustrating for new players trying to make gold
    Doesn’t need to be fixed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk