Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - the Hiberian Labyrinth! A maze full of monsters, traps... and riches!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    First: nobody says "fumble the bag," so I'm loath to answer any further questions from you :-)

Serious answer: I don't want to do a Predator-inspired thing due to the tentacle complexity. Without the tentacles it's not Predator... so it's a no-go. There are other reasons also (it's superbly ugly and unlikely to sell) but they are not quite as relevant as the former reasoning.

Best wishes!
    Thank you Cinco for the reply and some closure on this request. A few words…I appreciate all the hard work you and your Team have put into this game over all these years AL, especially the last 2 years. This game too me has always been a tool that I used, to help my Brain relax from the real world with Professional Career Goals and Life Goals. Keep my brain active while taking my mind of the serious and exciting things I been working hard for.

This year has been a great year finished 2 Portfolio Projects, Research Scientist wise and will be presenting one overseas. Atm in the process of building a company for my little brother which we are both excited about and putting things into motion, so all my time and resources are focused on that. But before all these 3 things happened, I spent majority of the time thinking strategically on how to improve AL gameplay wise and business wise. And I deep down strongly believed it contributed along with the free time to do whatever and think about whatever I want at work...to my brain waking up again this year. I feel refreshed and excited about next year.

Please listen the quality feedback you been getting over the years and you will be fine. There is a few player’s on here who give really good feedback without the drama and nonsense to go with it. You know who these player’s our. They will continue to help you guys and guide you. So for now...TC and wish your Team and AL the best! 💯

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post: