Quote Originally Posted by arthurboyle View Post
But isnt the purpose of this event to get "OP Gears" ? you made a list of loot table which has at least 50 good loots and 100 garbage loots but all we get is garbage loots . Also the elixir is pretty trash, why bother buying a 650-800k elix when all u get is 1k garbage loot per run . Yall have been generous in the pet rescue event why cant you do the same for this ?

I think if you care about the economy of the game then then you should not have done the pet rescue event and this labyrinth event and could have had a better approach about how to have a better economy because the fun of the game ended when gold loot was introduced. I have suggestions how to not destroy the economy but meh.

And also some people getting the good stuffs in 1-5 runs w/o using elix is pretty bs while others spend ridiculously many runs with elix or without , and not getting a single good loot is pretty rigged dont u think?
Rethink the purpose of the event is to give good drops if you cant give that and worry about the economy then just remove the event its nonsense if we arent any getting goods while others does with minimal effort.

Btw yall designed this event is pretty selfish .

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk
I can see his point it is noticeable. I think all lvl71+ arcanes should be a harder drop but every arcane below that should be an easy drop as for frequency I think adding a quest where every 100 runs you get a chest what gives you a random arcane would be good + making it so only arcanes can be looted from event with elixer or making it so that if your using elixers your likely to get a random arc in 5 runs but increase plat cost of elixer or just let players b the vanity versions of the arcanes in event bound with plat.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk