Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - the Hiberian Labyrinth! A maze full of monsters, traps... and riches!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Have you looted already a Carnaval or Parade weapon!? Asommers said it will drop and will be on the level range of player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So no low lvl parade and carnaval will drop... it's only lvl 80.., how disappointing, I only after for low lvl Parade and Carnaval weapon..

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #343
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xianver View Post
    So no low lvl parade and carnaval will drop... it's only lvl 80.., how disappointing, I only after for low lvl Parade and Carnaval weapon..
    See this thread for more information.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This game is DEAD bro… bye…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lowkeyme View Post
    This game is DEAD bro… bye…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think so......
    Solid Pinoy Reborn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arthurboyle View Post
    Day 2 of this event at least 70+ runs still nothing ,absolute trash drop rate event of all events yall did .

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk
    Business is business thats what is it,,,,,need to spend plats to buy Scholar Elixers so u have higher chance to loot 0.0001% hehehehe.
    Solid Pinoy Reborn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

dont listen to them sts most of those who whine are 15 years old and below that does not even understood how economy works and are not really contributors on this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

There are ways to overcome the economy problem :-

- By having a relatively high drop rate of bound items or tokens which could be used to purchase bound items and a low drop rate of tradable items

- By exhausting players who do thousands of elixer runs after spending millions of gold in hope of looting something of decent value / making some profit, you are literally destroying the game

- Not getting value for hardwork is very bad for the game overall [tbh the rewarding system in this game is bu*lsh*t], And i know there is gold loot , which is again a debatable topic ,simply just looting pure gold is not at all satisfactory and there are other issues with gold loot aswell ....]

- The Game Should Go back to its previous ways where players actually very rewarded for hardwork in ways like :-

- If you remember in olden days lock farming was very satisfying , because people got kind of guaranteed value out of their hardwork + there was a shocking factor aswell and everyone was even in the ways to earn gold, nowadays whoever has higher gold loot gear has an edge over the other person + farming pure gold is not much fun , back then whatever gears you needed you could loot and use them , now it's just pure gold loot which makes the game very dry.

There is soo much potential in this game , but you people [STS] are literally just trying to milk as much money from players in the short run , rather than thinking about the long term.

This event is literally a gamble of your time and gold literally .

After so much backlash from the community during the forgotten vanity event, you people managed to release a more worse event [In terms of drop rates].

What's the point of you as developers spending so much time developing this content and it doesn't satisfy the players and literally leave them exhausted & i know that the map drops gold [as i said b4 dropping just pure gold is pretty boring & especially for those who don't have gold loot gear this event is break time]

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    There are ways to overcome the economy problem :-

- By having a relatively high drop rate of bound items or tokens which could be used to purchase bound items and a low drop rate of tradable items

- By exhausting players who do thousands of elixer runs after spending millions of gold in hope of looting something of decent value / making some profit, you are literally destroying the game

- Not getting value for hardwork is very bad for the game overall [tbh the rewarding system in this game is bu*lsh*t], And i know there is gold loot , which is again a debatable topic ,simply just looting pure gold is not at all satisfactory and there are other issues with gold loot aswell ....]

- The Game Should Go back to its previous ways where players actually very rewarded for hardwork in ways like :-

- If you remember in olden days lock farming was very satisfying , because people got kind of guaranteed value out of their hardwork + there was a shocking factor aswell and everyone was even in the ways to earn gold, nowadays whoever has higher gold loot gear has an edge over the other person + farming pure gold is not much fun , back then whatever gears you needed you could loot and use them , now it's just pure gold loot which makes the game very dry.

There is soo much potential in this game , but you people [STS] are literally just trying to milk as much money from players in the short run , rather than thinking about the long term.

This event is literally a gamble of your time and gold literally .

After so much backlash from the community during the forgotten vanity event, you people managed to release a more worse event [In terms of drop rates].

What's the point of you as developers spending so much time developing this content and it doesn't satisfy the players and literally leave them exhausted & i know that the map drops gold [as i said b4 dropping just pure gold is pretty boring & especially for those who don't have gold loot gear this event is break time]

The drop rate of arcanes need to be much lower so they preserve their rarity. STS could increase the gold drop so its worth the time to farm there without destroying the value of rare items.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    The drop rate of arcanes need to be much lower so they preserve their rarity. STS could increase the gold drop so its worth the time to farm there without destroying the value of rare items.

thats the main problem in al. how people doesn't realize it? MMO is to grind/farming in multiple maps and participate in the event for gets random rewards makes you motivate to play the game more and not merch/hoard all day in town to get billions of gold out of rare items. Before the egg event and ladyrinth event, it was like mainly focusing on merching and hoarding instead of basic mechanism of MMO.Many arc/mythic gears was over tens of millions which make not affordable for others (low lvls and high lvls) and since the elite zodias is only one place for gold farm, it force to requires them have to have lvl 81 gears and even need high gold loots.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Can you add low level weapons to the loot pool?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post

They can preserve the rarity by making it possible for PPL to get only 1 bound version of each item based on how much effort they have put into grindinh. Have bound items aswell as loot both preserves the rarity and gives players some certainity of atleast looting something good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seasmore798 View Post
    thats the main problem in al. how people doesn't realize it? MMO is to grind/farming in multiple maps and participate in the event for gets random rewards makes you motivate to play the game more and not merch/hoard all day in town to get billions of gold out of rare items. Before the egg event and ladyrinth event, it was like mainly focusing on merching and hoarding instead of basic mechanism of MMO.Many arc/mythic gears was over tens of millions which make not affordable for others (low lvls and high lvls) and since the elite zodias is only one place for gold farm, it force to requires them have to have lvl 81 gears and even need high gold loots.

I said arcanes and not mythics....

Maul, Kershal, BB hooks and immortal weapons aren't exactly helping people play endgame.

These are items for vanity purposes only, there should be something for people to work towards, something to grind so you can buy it later...

If all items are readily available, why bother playing the game or grinding at all?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ploid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Plz option for lock camera event I really didn’t like it I press move button and camera move too …

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alexback For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

the arcane had almost exactly the same value as when mythic came out.. but it devalued. And its not readily avaliable.. getting tens of millions and even billions is impossible without gold loot and mythic gears.. my point is that the event has given the new players opportunity to farm gold since evg and dm got nerfed. This will balance the game out cuz everyone have same opportunity to farming.

And also yes, vanities for decor and get profit from it but the value of some vanities such as auras is ruins the economy. how a single item is more valuable than arcane/mythic gear set itself? it makes zero sense. i know people trying to spread out the gold much as possible but just higher the value of items that aren't suppose to be high valuable items isn't how the gold spread out through the community efficiently and evenly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Maybe next time the events should start dropping spirit weapons instead of mythics so the prices gain some value again haha.
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexback View Post
    Plz option for lock camera event I really didn’t like it I press move button and camera move too …
    +1 to this, had to switch to pc to play comfortably.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

hi @Cinco, regarding with crafting the Greedy Monarch's Gold Chest, we can't use other level of epic items? we can only craft with L81 epic gear?

𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juo View Post
    hi @Cinco, regarding with crafting the Greedy Monarch's Gold Chest, we can't use other level of epic items? we can only craft with L81 epic gear?

@asommers if it is, are we too late to adjust the drops of lvl 81 armor and helms from the mobs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xianver View Post
    Have you looted already a Carnaval or Parade weapon!? Asommers said it will drop and will be on the level range of player.
    Looted

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk