Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - the Hiberian Labyrinth! A maze full of monsters, traps... and riches!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

cool terror blade

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Orderly View Post
    Remove kershal/maul/hooks from loot table. Destroying the economy. Add the useful arcanes like the kraken sets. Makes no sense to ruin economy adding old classics that have appreciated but still exclude the stuff everyone needs.
    Agree, put the new arcanes instead of the rare ones since its more useful and again its new so we gotta determine its real price.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to takotako For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think it balances the game to keep players playing to get desired items keeps them playing I’m sure sts thinking of the majority of the players rather than the players with high status in the game an it ain much of those type of players, if it keeps the game active rather than suiting to those top players needs which is only a small selection compared to the entirety of the game it only keeps that small selection of the game playing, considering they do pay for the game but holding an hoarding items/market manipulation crashed the game everything in game is too exspesive an it’s hard to even have something decent without outrageous prices I see why’d they’d be mad because of they feel like they have their money worth, spending 100$ for 1700 plat don’t even get you anything especially now an that’s a lot of money to waste even for player even trying to get those items as they only go up in price in game, it makes it hard for the majority of players to even want to play , it’s a paw yo win game so whether we all agree or disagree on events like this either side would seem selfish y’all want y’all items an most of the other players want them to at least be obtainable not saying they don’t gotta work for it or might have to drop a few dollars but least be obtained, sounds selfish but everybody sounding selfish rn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kflicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kflicks View Post
    I think it balances the game to keep players playing to get desired items keeps them playing I’m sure sts thinking of the majority of the players rather than the players with high status in the game an it ain much of those type of players, if it keeps the game active rather than suiting to those top players needs which is only a small selection compared to the entirety of the game it only keeps that small selection of the game playing, considering they do pay for the game but holding an hoarding items/market manipulation crashed the game everything in game is too exspesive an it’s hard to even have something decent without outrageous prices I see why’d they’d be mad because of they feel like they have their money worth, spending 100$ for 1700 plat don’t even get you anything especially now an that’s a lot of money to waste even for player even trying to get those items as they only go up in price in game, it makes it hard for the majority of players to even want to play , it’s a paw yo win game so whether we all agree or disagree on events like this either side would seem selfish y’all want y’all items an most of the other players want them to at least be obtainable not saying they don’t gotta work for it or might have to drop a few dollars but least be obtained, sounds selfish but everybody sounding selfish rn

Lootable ítems is not big issue but People that did lb grind and have lb ítem traedable deserve the respect is hard to get i dont have Frank or medusa if you go to town and see everyone with Franks nobody would care about Frank is not their fault that we dint reach lb they deserve that was make the game special . Lootable yea whatever but i have played maybe about 14 years since pocket legends and they have never done it. Only People that dont grind ask for stuff like this thats being selfish .

Enviado desde mi SM-A125U mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by towd View Post
    Bro they drop gears not vanity i dont really understand how dumb these people suggesting vanities like are they even reading?

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk
    Is ítem only like 10 People asking for this most sit in town not grind and ask for stuff liek this is not that hard to make gold now . Back then u spent 100 dollars and made 1m profit if lucky now they can make 60 70 even one drop 200m and still complain . Its so easy now but their lazy and they dont want to spent real money . Is like going to walmart and demanding stuff and not spending hard working People can make money enough and buy them . The real clients are the ones that spent money those i will take seriously. The game Will loose its value if everything Is affordable i mean why would i grind for would be boring as hell. Sts can do whatever he wants but i Will take seriously the loyal players than a guy that comes 3 months and leaves. They have never done it only once with green arlor and People where mad they Will loose a lot loyal customers and thats facts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mqp2385 View Post
    Lootable ítems is not big issue but People that did lb grind and have lb ítem traedable deserve the respect is hard to get i dont have Frank or medusa if you go to town and see everyone with Franks nobody would care about Frank is not their fault that we dint reach lb they deserve that was make the game special . Lootable yea whatever but i have played maybe about 14 years since pocket legends and they have never done it. Only People that dont grind ask for stuff like this thats being selfish .

Correct. They said they wont ever rerelease lb items in their original look. If they ever do it anyways their credibilty sinks to zero and nobody will spend or run lbs for rewards anymore. Not even sts would risk the entire competitive playerbase of the community for a week of profit.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mqp2385 View Post

I agree with this one I feel like anything lb rewarded shouldnt be released Jus to be looted when ppl grinder they time to get that but none of the stuff that’s lootable have not been on lb items or never were I’m not jus speaking bout lb items this jus bout the game in general , I see a lot off ppl dislike an like this event idea an not everyone is agreeing with it but I understand if this was jus a lb vanity dump where u could loot I will see how that’s kinda fd up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Why is everyone talking about vanities all of a sudden voicing out their personal agendas. Whatever you spout here isn't going to be realised .
    Just like those hoarders who are turning this post into bring back vanities, rarity lost etc..

How is a arcane weapon that was lootable before from crates a rarity, it ought to return when the supply goes too low. They never said it's exclusive and will never return.

And meanwhile the hoarders amassed profits from that, due to demand and stop crying when they're coming back.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Dude the game has been here for years already its time for change stop crying about gold the game needs to change so we keep playing i dont like standing around the same old try hards Everyday its boring.

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mehdikillerd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

This is prolly the best move ive seen from sts so far +1

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mehdikillerd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

This is great now no one gonna keep all the rare arcane weapon for themselves goodbye hoarders!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Einshine For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Cant wait to grind, ty sts

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Lb items are rare. Make sure you run for lb . Some items are rare because many people having those items left the game a while ago. That doesn't mean they worth that much. When I took a break from AL few years ago, Ker'shal was like 4-10m. And for real now, those items are only cool as vanities. The way you get them shouldn't be impossible like LB rewards once an event is ended. This is a part of their business campaign and it should stay this way, otherwise people will no longer pay or play the game.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caugh View Post
    asking for immo and 36 arcanes to be re-released and now adding arcane shards to locks yall asking for too much

SM-A715F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    That’s why I’m saying this players now wanna get everything ez. Like back In the day we use to grind like real grind. Playing planar arena for hours to even get the arc shard. And now they asking to put it on the event like stop begging for to much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hriv View Post
    Lb items are rare. Make sure you run for lb . Some items are rare because many people having those items left the game a while ago. That doesn't mean they worth that much. When I took a break from AL few years ago, Ker'shal was like 4-10m. And for real now, those items are only cool as vanities. The way you get them shouldn't be impossible like LB rewards once an event is ended. This is a part of their business campaign and it should stay this way, otherwise people will no longer pay or play the game.
    You know how many people would play again if medusa yeti ghost came back hundreds, a vanity that costs 2-4billion is stupid nobody can afford that which means nobody cares about it, even if they buy it, it becomes boring overtime, so why not bring it back change the game bring new players clean that old dust.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mehdikillerd For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The players that just be begging , asking for to much. y’all just broke ngl, can’t afford the kerhal maul or bb hooks and just begging for it. Just go grind gold in esunk or sum cuz back in the day we didn’t even have gl to farm and we still grind to get those items. And now y’all complaining cuz the old players are complaining cuz we grind for it ? And y’all just lazy asf that want everything ez. Smh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ItzZix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Me im full crafting eggs hahaha wth

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Correct. They said they wont ever rerelease lb items in their original look. If they ever do it anyways their credibilty sinks to zero and nobody will spend or run lbs for rewards anymore. Not even sts would risk the entire competitive playerbase of the community for a week of profit.
    They even said that they won't re-release any vanities. If they ever do that the game is literally over.

These weapons are a different topic though.

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mehdikillerd View Post
    You know how many people would play again if medusa yeti ghost came back hundreds, a vanity that costs 2-4billion is stupid nobody can afford that which means nobody cares about it, even if they buy it, it becomes boring overtime, so why not bring it back change the game bring new players clean that old dust.

Why don't you spend a full week grinding non stop and spent hundreds of thousands of plat upon millions bordering to billions to reach lb spots.
    Then you will know how foolish you sound.

There's a reason it's called exclusive leaderboard items only awarded to winners and people who worked their asss off also funding the devs for their progress that too at very early stages of the game.
    And if they did listen to you, and did bring the exact version out to the market for currency,
    Why would anyone run the LB events from now?

That's their money maker, or u will sponsor them personally, with a yeti set on u along with a a complete warrior player base with the same vanity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Arcane weps are fine imo as long as the drop rates are very low, I own some of the items listed and yes it will hurt if they lose all of their value. I don't know if sts plan is to flood the market with the low lvl arcs but its a not a good idea if so.
    If u dont cry in every single one of the events ur not happy lmao u fr an old baby

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante Tapatalk