Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - the Hiberian Labyrinth! A maze full of monsters, traps... and riches!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seasmore798 View Post
    thats the main problem in al. how people doesn't realize it? MMO is to grind/farming in multiple maps and participate in the event for gets random rewards makes you motivate to play the game more and not merch/hoard all day in town to get billions of gold out of rare items. Before the egg event and ladyrinth event, it was like mainly focusing on merching and hoarding instead of basic mechanism of MMO.Many arc/mythic gears was over tens of millions which make not affordable for others (low lvls and high lvls) and since the elite zodias is only one place for gold farm, it force to requires them have to have lvl 81 gears and even need high gold loots.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk
    I said arcanes and not mythics....

Maul, Kershal, BB hooks and immortal weapons aren't exactly helping people play endgame.

These are items for vanity purposes only, there should be something for people to work towards, something to grind so you can buy it later...

If all items are readily available, why bother playing the game or grinding at all?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ploid For This Useful Post: