Thread: My New Skills Idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Default My New Skills Idea

Rogue:

Flaming Arrow-
    The Rogue shoots a flaming arrow that causes a fire on the ground.
    Enemies that walks over it will take burn damage over time.

Piercing Arrow-
    The Rogue shoots a magical arrow that piercing through 6 targets around your legend.
    (Think about that like Yondu's arrow, example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Gz...belAndemichael )

Focus-
    The Rogue focus her energy, increasing critical chance, critical damage and boss damage by 20% (30% if charged) for 5 seconds.

NEW ULTIMATE-
    Ultimate Focus-
    The Rogue focus her ultimate energy for all allies, increasing critical chance, critical damage and boss damage by 80% for 15 seconds.

Warrior:
    Blood Spell-
    The blesses himself for 8 seconds.
    When this skill ends, the warrior damage will be increased, based on the damage he recieved during this skill time.

Blood Pact -
    The warrior harness his power to create an aura on the ground, that grants allies who stands inside 20% stacking damage reduction, 20% bonus health and 20% haste.

Boomerang -
    The Warrior throws a boomerang, hiting all enemies in its path.

NEW ULTIMATE-
    Power Bleeding -
    The warrior recieve a buff for 15 seconds, causing all enemies that gets hit by the war to heavily bleed.
    (Effective against mobs)

Mage:
    Tsunami -
    The mage creates a large water wave, damage and knocking enemies back.
    has a chance to "DROWN".

Earthquake -
    The mage is using his powers to cause a magical earthquak.
    Enemies in the area will be damaged and stunned.

Blue Fire Bolt -
    The mage will throw a Blue Fire Bolt, hitting a single enemy and causes "Burning" effect.
    This skill has a slightly lower damage than other skills, but passively boosted by 200 Boss Damage.

NEW ULTIMATE-
    Torando-
    The mage using a "Tornado" spell, big tornado will appear for 5 seconds, damaging & pulling enemies towards the eye on the tornado.
    This skill should be a good pull and slightly lower overall damage than the "fireball" ultimate.
    Last edited by Synergia; 09-20-2022 at 03:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

All of the skills remind me of League of Legend's spells.

Devs haven't allowed us to use more than 4 skills for nearly 10 years, I doubt they will implement anything new. Lol

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ploid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    All of the skills remind me of League of Legend's spells.

Devs haven't allowed us to use more than 4 skills for nearly 10 years, I doubt they will implement anything new. Lol

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Well I have news for you bud, they are working on new skills already
    I threw this as an idea for things I find can be actually usefull.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Rogue:

Flaming Arrow-
    The Rogue shoots a flaming arrow that causes a fire on the ground.
    Enemies that walks over it will take burn damage over time.

Piercing Arrow-
    The Rogue shoots a magical arrow that piercing through 6 targets around your legend.
    (Think about that like Yondu's arrow, example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Gz...belAndemichael )

Focus-
    The Rogue focus her energy, increasing critical chance, critical damage and boss damage by 20% (30% if charged) for 5 seconds.

NEW ULTIMATE-
    Ultimate Focus-
    The Rogue focus her ultimate energy for all allies, increasing critical chance, critical damage and boss damage by 80% for 15 seconds.
    Flaming area - As DoT it wont have big damage in pve I guess, and will be used only to trigger procs? Nox bolt still better because not attached to certain zone right?
    Piercing arrow - is just sss?
    Focus and Ultimate focus - I don't know if I need explain about boss damage with procs like Pisces, but I'll try pisces proc gives u +400%stacking damage and 100% bd, so its +500% stacking dmg against bosses, %boss damage is not like increasing your overal damage against bosses, Its only same %stacking dmg which works only against bosses. With pisces proc you will get +520%/+580% stacking damage against bosses instead %500, worth that? %bd and ed became just like a joke with powerful procs... So about focus and ultimate focus - only crit damage would be useful there (don't forget to buff nox bolt in pve tho, its poison can't crit yet). Also I hope %bd and %ed some day will add to overal damage if sts continue make procs like +%43248923 stacking dmg...

Warrior:
    Blood Spell-
    The blesses himself for 8 seconds.
    When this skill ends, the warrior damage will be increased, based on the damage he recieved during this skill time.

Blood Pact -
    The warrior harness his power to create an aura on the ground, that grants allies who stands inside 20% stacking damage reduction, 20% bonus health and 20% haste.

Boomerang -
    The Warrior throws a boomerang, hiting all enemies in its path.

NEW ULTIMATE-
    Power Bleeding -
    The warrior recieve a buff for 15 seconds, causing all enemies that gets hit by the war to heavily bleed.
    (Effective against mobs)
    Blood spell - does this skill work against heal and jugg?
    Blood pact - is it skill only for temple events etc? %hp and %dmg reduce not really that needed in current pve. %haste, everyone already has enough %haste with pets, and procs of some gears and easily reaching 70% when need it. Would like to see new skills being useful for everyone
    Boomerang - what's use of that? Is it just simple damaging skill or anything else there? I'd rather like to see repaired wm, it has very weird targeting compared to its animation and description lol.
    Power Bleeding (ultimate) - similar to rage ultimate. Nothing so new there

Mage:
    Tsunami -
    The mage creates a large water wave, damage and knocking enemies back.
    has a chance to "DROWN".

Earthquake -
    The mage is using his powers to cause a magical earthquak.
    Enemies in the area will be damaged and stunned.

Blue Fire Bolt -
    The mage will throw a Blue Fire Bolt, hitting a single enemy and causes "Burning" effect.
    This skill has a slightly lower damage than other skills, but passively boosted by 200 Boss Damage.

NEW ULTIMATE-
    Torando-
    The mage using a "Tornado" spell, big tornado will appear for 5 seconds, damaging & pulling enemies towards the eye on the tornado.
    This skill should be a good pull and slightly lower overall damage than the "fireball" ultimate.
    Tsunami - is it gale force with diff animation? chance to DROWN can be added to gale force
    Earthquake - gale force and fireball aren't doing same?
    Blue fire ball - just buff ice bolt for boss damage?
    Ultimate - as rogue I would like traps being some more useful and give traps 100% chance to pull without using glint set. Also looks like a waste of ultimate to have one pull per map like sunken fleet, or is it again skill only for temple events? ok Imo pull should be skill of some class (not exactly rogue like i mentioned earlier), but not an ultimate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spwd View Post
    Flaming area - As DoT it wont have big damage in pve I guess, and will be used only to trigger procs? Nox bolt still better because not attached to certain zone right?
    Piercing arrow - is just sss?
    Focus and Ultimate focus - I don't know if I need explain about boss damage with procs like Pisces, but I'll try pisces proc gives u +400%stacking damage and 100% bd, so its +500% stacking dmg against bosses, %boss damage is not like increasing your overal damage against bosses, Its only same %stacking dmg which works only against bosses. With pisces proc you will get +520%/+580% stacking damage against bosses instead %500, worth that? %bd and ed became just like a joke with powerful procs... So about focus and ultimate focus - only crit damage would be useful there (don't forget to buff nox bolt in pve tho, its poison can't crit yet). Also I hope %bd and %ed some day will add to overal damage if sts continue make procs like +%43248923 stacking dmg...

Blood spell - does this skill work against heal and jugg?
    Blood pact - is it skill only for temple events etc? %hp and %dmg reduce not really that needed in current pve. %haste, everyone already has enough %haste with pets, and procs of some gears and easily reaching 70% when need it. Would like to see new skills being useful for everyone
    Boomerang - what's use of that? Is it just simple damaging skill or anything else there? I'd rather like to see repaired wm, it has very weird targeting compared to its animation and description lol.
    Power Bleeding (ultimate) - similar to rage ultimate. Nothing so new there

Tsunami - is it gale force with diff animation? chance to DROWN can be added to gale force
    Earthquake - gale force and fireball aren't doing same?
    Blue fire ball - just buff ice bolt for boss damage?
    Ultimate - as rogue I would like traps being some more useful and give traps 100% chance to pull without using glint set. Also looks like a waste of ultimate to have one pull per map like sunken fleet, or is it again skill only for temple events? ok Imo pull should be skill of some class (not exactly rogue like i mentioned earlier), but not an ultimate.
    Thank you for your comment, but you miss understood 90% of the concept of each skill here.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thank you for your comment, but you miss understood 90% of the concept of each skill here.
    I mean you didn't decribe enough with all upgrades/masteries... It's why most of your new skills looking as some old skills (or it's only for me it's like that?) :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spwd View Post
    I mean you didn't decribe enough with all upgrades/masteries... It's why most of your new skills looking as some old skills (or it's only for me it's like that?) :/
    I have to agree with spwd, while these new skill additions are dope (I'm all for implementing new skills in game since most are outdated and never used) he poses some good questions about how these skills may conflict with skills that are already within the game.

If you gave us an idea of the masteries that correlate with these skills I think it would help us understand how beneficial these skills would be to implement. Also a breakdown of the possible handicaps of these skills and a more in-depth description of them.

I find boomerang to be an interesting concept but I feel as though it should have some effect on the mobs rather than just a pure dmg skill. Maybe a short stun duration for enemies hit by it in addition when the boomerang hits an enemy twice it applies a bleed effect similar to the axe throw skill. Or maybe it doesn't do any of that and is a knockback skill that can be used to avoid targets that apply curse or those mobs that can apply stun. Better yet it could disrupt enemies' skill casting delaying it for 0.10 seconds and every additional mastery point you place in it increases it by a multiplier that caps at a max of 2 seconds skill disruption.
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.