Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About the Effect of Aura Coming Out from an Items/Vanities/Pets

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default About the Effect of Aura Coming Out from an Items/Vanities/Pets

Hello, I want to give advice regarding the effect of the aura that comes out of the item/vanity/pet. So, when a player uses an item/vanity/pet that has an aura effect, then we as players who are looking at their profile rotate it to the right or left. But the weakness that I see, the aura effect that comes out of the item/vanity/pet also rotates to the right or left. Shouldn't the aura effect of the item/vanity/pet not rotate? However, in the game there are items/vanities/pets whose aura effects do not follow when played, but there are also many items/vanities/pets whose aura effects follow the rotation. I hope that everything can be leveled out so that the aura effect that comes out doesn't need to rotate either to the right or to the left.

Thank you

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,511 Posts

Yes, we fixed the rotation for player auras, but I still need to go through pet and set auras as well. Related is making sure the vanity auras render on top of the set auras as well as being able to hide your set aura. These are already on the list of things to do.

-ALS

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Not from set auras.. I mean like Bloodgrub's vanity, all of these if it rotates. The circle shape of the Blood Aura from that vanity doesn't follow the rotation of the right or left. So, if it is rotated to the right (from the left) then the blood aura is on the left still visible and gradually disappearing.

Well, now if we look at vanities such as Shrieking Bonesaw, Nightmarish Blades, Ghastly Scythe and if rotated, the Green Aura that comes out follows the direction of rotation to the right or left. Unlike the blood aura that comes out of the Bloodgrub vanity.

That's it, thank you.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

How about that? @asommers