+1

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
Make epic gears automatically get selected into the crafting station for the greedy monarch chest.
Yeah they should add trap cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post
This would've been a good time to add an option to disable screen popups from loot, quests ect. The vendor also doesn't sell tradeable energy kits for plat. Also when you die on a trap and use an Ankh to respawn, by the time you respawn the trap is almost set off again and can cause another death or be stuck there repeatedly

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk
I believe it does % based damage, so it's not a 1 shot trap. I tried with different amounts of health but I forgot to pay attention how much % damage it deals, the only thing that kills me is the fire trap, if you walk through it you explode and dies with burn DoT.

also, that 1m gold is not guaranteed, it might be hard to get the 1m one, similar to past currency chests which always gives legendary (15k-50k) and barely any 500k+ gold pulls. So 12hours which I think is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Frequenxy View Post
We got something new, yes its cool but i noticed somethings. The traps shouldn't be a 1 shot. It's literally a death farming simulator. Like in path of exile the traps like saws will make u bleed, fire continuous burning damage.
Just my opinion. 1day crafting for 1m gold chance seems fair, if not people gonna mass craft it and break the economy.