Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Confirm drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    So are we destroying the game/economy or not dropping anything?

-ALS
    Its fine, in 1 day all of the weapons that were 100m-400m are now 40m or less. In 1 day keep in mind. Maybe drop more smuggler rifles because none exist in auc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Its fine, in 1 day all of the weapons that were 100m-400m are now 40m or less. In 1 day keep in mind. Maybe drop more smuggler rifles because none exist in auc.
    +1000 to smug rifles. Idk what's going on with them.

They should decrease desired arcane weapons drop rate and increase gold drop. And make these op arcanes only drop with elixir.

So using elixir can give you high risk but high reward, and those who don't want risks can have happy time farming gold.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    +1000 to smug rifles. Idk what's going on with them.

They should decrease desired arcane weapons drop rate and increase gold drop. And make these op arcanes only drop with elixir.

So using elixir can give you high risk but high reward, and those who don't want risks can have happy time farming gold.

Being able to loot the arc weapons is good for players who can't afford elixirs, and if you want a happy time farming gold sunken is always available

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Observing View Post
    Being able to loot the arc weapons is good for players who can't afford elixirs, and if you want a happy time farming gold sunken is always available
    Never said don't make them lootable. Just decrease the drop rate so when someone does loot them, they are more valuable.

Imagine a gold loot event with slightly better gold drop than elite Sunken which also has a very small chance of dropping arcane items.

If the chance is very small, the previous owners wouldn't be bothered as much and when someone does loot them, they could make a lot of gold.

It won't cause as much inflation because it's only slightly higher than elite sunken. Ik many people who ran Carnaval with about 100gl and made enough to buy mythic by the end of event. New players ran the event as well.

I believe this way everyone would be happy without harming the rarity of the items as much.

Also, I meant only decrease the drop rate of the desired arcanes weapons further as those are only for vanity purposes with little to no use in endgame. Mythics are fine as they are and it's good they are becoming more affordable for new players.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    Nah you guys are doing alright. Just leave the drop rates as they are. This is a two week event and a lot of people are still addicted to the instant gratification they got at the beginning of the egg event.
    I dont think theyre doing alright ive spent atleast 6 elix today but didnt get a single atleast 1 mythic im not even hoping for arcane anymore its just absurd getting an increase in loot but in 6-10 hrs of farming with elix i didnt get a single good drop from the massive loot table . If the drop rates stays like this then am i expecting to run the event getting only 2-5k gold each chest and legendary abyss pieces thats it? I just find it ridiculous spending that much elix is a waste of gold , i get it arcane loot must be at least harder to loot but making the myths as hard to loot as the arcanes is ridiculous. maybe i didnt have a taste of something yet from this event but i think a taste of some loot even just 1 mythic can get anyone motivated and run the event . For some people who are not complaining then u dont know how we feel. Just because u got something means ur lucky u dont have to get through this ridiculously bad drop rates. Remember that i spent 6 elix never got anything at (at least 10 run per elix) , if i got atleast 1 myth i wont be making this complaints but i didnt get anything . If this keep up the event is not even enjoyable anymore , not just for me but i think a majority of people agrees with me . Btw not just the event is bad but the size of the map too, its just too big that if you want good runs u play with friends and have a good gear to clear but if playing with randoms there is no teamwork no teamplay most runs but some runs i there should be some decent people.

Idk im done complaining im just so salty
    About wasting those elixirs without getting anything in return .
    Its understandable if arcane is hard to get but myths? Idk man i feel its really ridiculous how hard it is to get one.

Tl;dr : Buff the rates tnx.

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Never said don't make them lootable. Just decrease the drop rate so when someone does loot them, they are more valuable.

Imagine a gold loot event with slightly better gold drop than elite Sunken which also has a very small chance of dropping arcane items.

If the chance is very small, the previous owners wouldn't be bothered as much and when someone does loot them, they could make a lot of gold.

It won't cause as much inflation because it's only slightly higher than elite sunken. Ik many people who ran Carnaval with about 100gl and made enough to buy mythic by the end of event. New players ran the event as well.

I believe this way everyone would be happy without harming the rarity of the items as much.

Also, I meant only decrease the drop rate of the desired arcanes weapons further as those are only for vanity purposes with little to no use in endgame. Mythics are fine as they are and it's good they are becoming more affordable for new players.

Ah I misunderstood, my bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I feel that people who ask for drop rate increases are not looking at the big picture. I understand you don't like not looting anything after a lot of runs, no one does. The issue is this game has over 5,000 active people daily and say 10% run the event, that is 500 people running this event hourly and if everyone was to loot an arcane then the market will be flooded and there will be 0 motivation in farming the event for anything due to the prices being 0. After eggs lost all value last event almost everyone quit farming because there was no point in it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

-ALS
    Little bit of both you all got a good mix going on lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

-ALS
    You are doing both somehow I CANNTTTT STOPP LOLING!!!! STAWWWWWWP STAAAWWWP PLEAAASE I HAVE TOOO BREATTHHH

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by janedoed2001 View Post
    You are doing both somehow I CANNTTTT STOPP LOLING!!!! STAWWWWWWP STAAAWWWP PLEAAASE I HAVE TOOO BREATTHHH

Are you alright?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    Are you alright?
    Ummm who are you and why are you quoting me?? STAWWWWPOPP LET ME BREATTTTTHHH