View Poll Results: Should guild officers be allowed to adjust the guild hall layout?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes [Absolutely! Officers can do no wrong!]

11 68.75%
  • No [I don't want the guild destroyed by... officers.]

2 12.50%
  • Ignore my vote [As Guild Master, I'd like the option for some officers, but not all officers.]

3 18.75%

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Should guild officers be allowed to adjust the guild hall layout?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

As mentioned by Boingon already it would be preferred to be able to select which officers would be able to do it or not.

If you have a guild long enough you will have officers around for years which yeah you could just as easily pass them the GM title at times too without having any concerns.

Great as having that level of trust is of course it is something that helps get formed with the addition of time.

I'm sure there are quite a few that can agree that even within Officer ranks you have hierarchies and there isn't anything wrong with that especially if someone has recently been promoted up. Some people naturally make good officers and some grow into that position so makes sense to not hand every bit of power over until fill fully comfortable with particular tasks.

But anyways would rather vote for letting the GM decide but if it's a choice that can only be made between all or none then I would throw my vote to let them all have the ability.

However, can we check that at least only the Guild Master would have access to the load outs at least ? or not be able to save over a loadout unless the player is the one that saved the original.

If sake of argument as a GM I've woken up the next day and an officer redesigned everything and a lot of people dislike the design, I could still load a saved load out knowing that at least it wasn't saved over with the design no one liked?

Side note... How about including how long a character has also been in the guild since the time they joined viewabe for everyone via guild list?

Food for thought XD

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post: