Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: price check tree set

  1. #1
    Forum Adept Gyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    Hideout
    Posts
    255
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default price check tree set

    curious about the price of it

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Dont buy it yet. just wait to Christmas cuz now everyone is begging to sts to put old stuff so tree set is not a LB item so people might begg for it and they will put it back so it will be cheap asf just like maul kershal and bb hooks. also red arlor set is not a LB item so it can come back if we ask for it. so my advice is dont waste 500m on tree vest just wait until Christmas event.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fanum For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    160
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default price check tree set

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanum View Post
    Dont buy it yet. just wait to Christmas cuz now everyone is begging to sts to put old stuff so tree set is not a LB item so people might begg for it and they will put it back so it will be cheap asf just like maul kershal and bb hooks. also red arlor set is not a LB item so it can come back if we ask for it. so my advice is dont waste 500m on tree vest just wait until Christmas event.
    I agree bro donít risk it buying set for like 500m++ cuz anything can come back now and Is not a LB item so yeh donít risk it


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzZix For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Senior Member Ploid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    688
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    118
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanum View Post
    Dont buy it yet. just wait to Christmas cuz now everyone is begging to sts to put old stuff so tree set is not a LB item so people might begg for it and they will put it back so it will be cheap asf just like maul kershal and bb hooks. also red arlor set is not a LB item so it can come back if we ask for it. so my advice is dont waste 500m on tree vest just wait until Christmas event.
    They only brought back weapons and not vanity.

    They only brought back Green Arlor set once, and ever since they said they won't bring back any vanities. Maybe recolor.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  7. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    160
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    They only brought back weapons and not vanity.

    They only brought back Green Arlor set once, and ever since they said they won't bring back any vanities. Maybe recolor.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    But thatís when people didnít ask for it. But now that everyone is asking for a lot of stuff they might ask that and sts will put it if they see that alot of people are requesting to put it.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,605
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

    Default

    I think if you're buying for flipping higher after a good period of time, go for LB items.

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,792
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItzZix View Post
    I agree bro donít risk it buying set for like 500m++ cuz anything can come back now and Is not a LB item so yeh donít risk it . Its 50 /50 battle half of it agrees basically People that cant afford it or they dont have it .


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Is not coming back you guys arr trying to hard every year they ask for it before Christmas also Red arlor set and they dont bring back vanities in any sts game but you can try gl

    Enviado desde mi SM-A125U mediante Tapatalk

  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,605
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mqp2385 View Post
    Is not coming back you guys arr trying to hard every year they ask for it before Christmas also Red arlor set and they dont bring back vanities in any sts game but you can try gl

    Enviado desde mi SM-A125U mediante Tapatalk
    Green arlor says no.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post:


  12. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,792
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Green arlor says no.
    The same People ask for this every year the ones that are in town talking like this live Facebook. I know if they do the Will loose half of hes clients and clients that had spent a lot way more than New ones or People that dont have it. Cause if you play this game over 5 years and cant afford 500m my friend you dont buy plat . Sts knows every account and the ones that spent their money should be priority. They are trying but i am pretty sure wont happen. Cause if they do on tree set then they Will have to do on all others . They Will loose half of hes clients the loyal ones . We Will fight for this until we can

    Enviado desde mi SM-A125U mediante Tapatalk

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to mqp2385 For This Useful Post:


  14. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    241
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    They ruin the game by asking to get back the rare items, many items gets lower value because many players are lazy. They dont want to farm hard to get the rare set they want. They want everything to be ez. I miss the good ol' days in AL

    Sent from my SM-A525F using Tapatalk

  15. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,605
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mqp2385 View Post
    The same People ask for this every year the ones that are in town talking like this live Facebook. I know if they do the Will loose half of hes clients and clients that had spent a lot way more than New ones or People that dont have it. Cause if you play this game over 5 years and cant afford 500m my friend you dont buy plat . Sts knows every account and the ones that spent their money should be priority. They are trying but i am pretty sure wont happen. Cause if they do on tree set then they Will have to do on all others . They Will loose half of hes clients the loyal ones . We Will fight for this until we can

    Enviado desde mi SM-A125U mediante Tapatalk
    You can fight all you want, sts makes the final call.
    They did the same when green arlor was equal in price to medusa set, I remember since I had it.
    They did the same when they took away process stacking when warriors were most played class with 3-4 weapons at max prices.

    They're doing it now to arcane gear. They did it to forerunners since they were NOT said they won't be coming back .

    You can fight all you want , The items that were not promised by them that they will never ever return may return, even what you consider rare dosen't matter to them, it's a few pixels and setting change for them, get that into your heads.

    Red arlor /tree / brown heraldic/crier whatever can return if they see fit, collectors aren't a thing here anymore been proven multiple event,
    If you still want to collect, dont be sad when the storm hits.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post:


  17. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    703
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    They only returned items not vanities. I doubt any OG vanity will return in game because it would not make sense. Those who saying og vanities will return are those who want to intimidate to lowball the current prices in short - scammers.
    Last edited by pfizer; 09-25-2022 at 02:12 AM.

  18. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    160
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Bro look at the green arlor it cost more medusa back then and it did come back. Forerunner came back and it was rare too. The only thing that cannot come back is LB ITEMS thatís the only thing but other than that anything can come back. Sts donít care if the item is rare or expensive. Look at the pet egg and this event all the economy went down. So if sts sees that everyone is asking for it they going to put it. And plus now that sts is listening to the community, more chance of they bringing og stuff.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  19. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    160
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default price check tree set

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    You can fight all you want, sts makes the final call.
    They did the same when green arlor was equal in price to medusa set, I remember since I had it.
    They did the same when they took away process stacking when warriors were most played class with 3-4 weapons at max prices.

    They're doing it now to arcane gear. They did it to forerunners since they were NOT said they won't be coming back .

    You can fight all you want , The items that were not promised by them that they will never ever return may return, even what you consider rare dosen't matter to them, it's a few pixels and setting change for them, get that into your heads.

    Red arlor /tree / brown heraldic/crier whatever can return if they see fit, collectors aren't a thing here anymore been proven multiple event,
    If you still want to collect, dont be sad when the storm hits.
    Big facts and sts never said or promise that they not going to released og vanitys only the LB is not coming back but the rest might come back if the community ask for it.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  20. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    825
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    i think, these rare vanities wont came back , maybe just recolor.. If no lb comes back, why asommers showed us recolored lb medusa?

  21. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    703
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Look at these forums accounts who are commenting they are literally just been made for this post. They are trying to instigate panic and havoc by bringing fake news to the community so they can buy cheap the items they desire. Only items are returned on game because they are necessary tools in some levels, do not conclude on vanities because sts will never return it. @cinco please close this thread for drama and check those new forum accounts trying to manipulate prices thank you.

  22. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    160
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post
    Look at these forums accounts who are commenting they are literally just been made for this post. They are trying to instigate panic and havoc by bringing fake news to the community so they can buy cheap the items they desire. Only items are returned on game because they are necessary tools in some levels, do not conclude on vanities because sts will never return it. @cinco please close this thread for drama and check those new forum accounts trying to manipulate prices thank you.
    Bro what are u even saying. We not even trying to sell or buy anything for cheap a price. We just giving our opinions about for the events. We not manipulating nothing so like idk what u thinking of. We just giving our thoughts about howís the community is feening to bring back old stuff. Just watch when Sts announced the Christmas event all the people feening for og stuff such *** red arlor tree vest cuz is not a LB item. And they might put it on the vender


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  23. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    825
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    tree set was in store for platinums, it was limited, it cant came back

  24. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    160
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default price check tree set

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomkinng al View Post
    tree set was in store for platinums, it was limited, it cant came back
    Donít matter lol


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  25. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,605
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post
    Look at these forums accounts who are commenting they are literally just been made for this post. They are trying to instigate panic and havoc by bringing fake news to the community so they can buy cheap the items they desire. Only items are returned on game because they are necessary tools in some levels, do not conclude on vanities because sts will never return it. @cinco please close this thread for drama and check those new forum accounts trying to manipulate prices thank you.
    Any forum account new or old can comment /voice their thoughts, the restriction of new account posting is taken care by the devs/tapatalk.

    I merely stated examples.
    And as I said, sts makes the final call.for example they decide to bring back bloodgrub items, they can.
    But me saying that ,makes the price drop? No.

    And no drama is being created here except you claiming that it is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Price check please
    By Saint Jaffo in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-24-2020, 01:09 AM
  2. Price check
    By Prince Bernard Man-ao in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2020, 12:41 PM
  3. Price Check
    By Eskaygee in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2016, 10:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •