Aimed shot ultimate with Pisces Daggers proc does around 10-15% damage of the first zodias boss HP
With armor proc and pisces, it can do 60-80% depends on damage set but yet its hard to pull off
Without any procs, it does like 5% of boss maximum health

but imagine that this skill had a base damage + % damage of the maximum HP of the target.

for example:
base damage number + 20% damage of the target's maximum HP

we are using this skill just against bosses, we get this once per map and it barely tickels them so please consider implanting this.
This isn't too powerfull buff.

I want that change to make ONLY a different in the MINIMUM damage this ult deal, instead of buffing this damage to the point where you will one shot a 12M HP boss with all procs.

I wanna hear what do you all think about it, especially devs @Assommers @Cinco

This is what I suggest -
Lets nerf the ultimate damage by 30-40% of what it is now and add 20% of the boss maximum HP.
That's what I would do.

Advantages:

1) when a hard boss is low HP and everybody are using GL, every farmer here know it can take time to finish the job cause the lack of damage.
Now you can finish the job while using GL. you may deal 0 base damage but you have the %.

2) Got lucky with armor proc + weapon proc? good, your base damage will be very high, so you can deal high base damage with lucky procs.

3) As of now, Kraken helm R worth 10m and dropping every day.
no rogue needs "bonus ult charge"
But if this change implated, more rogues would start using that, especially in EZG.

4) This way the balance is maintain.
Cause, OP Gears will grant you more base damage + the % of the health of the boss.
but if you have weaker gears, your ultimate will not deal 0 damage to the boss cause you have the %, so even rogue with weaker gears will have impact in the very hard zodias maps.
Think about that like the "Energize" ultimate. no matter how bad ur gears are, if you use this ultimate everybody gets 65% Haste, so even weaker mages have good impact with their ult.

Disadvantages:

I dont see any, if you can think of some you are welcome to enlight me.

P.S - Consider the idea that if we will have next level 91 expansion, enemies will be way harder and with every expansion that come, this ultimate deals way less damage to the bosses. if we can implant this, at least you will be able to do 20% of boss HP no matter how strong they are.

- Synergia