Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: Awake event

  1. #1
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    322
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default Awake event

    Devs when is the next awake event? Thereís no enough available gear. I was thinking it would be in December but road map says otherwise. It would be clutch to drop an awake event after this one where all the necessary gear pieces are readily available. Endgame content would thrive with lots of fresh new competitive gear.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,120
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    158
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

    Default

    Its always every 6-7 months.
    I am sure that if its not gonna come by the end of december, it will come by the beginning of January

  3. #3
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    322
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Its always every 6-7 months.
    I am sure that if its not gonna come by the end of december, it will come by the beginning of January
    Thanks for the quick response. How do you feel about the common suggestion of monthly awake event days?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,120
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    158
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orderly View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. How do you feel about the common suggestion of monthly awake event days?
    -1 for that
    I don't think people should be able to pull OP awakes every month

  5. #5
    Forum Adept Fahtsssss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    293
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    I think awake event should be every 4 months. 3 times a year . It's a good gold sink and 3 months is a good amount of time in between.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    842
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

    Default

    Jan or Feb next awake event

  7. #7
    Senior Member Lawpvp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    59
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

    Default

    It's in January and July. It's fine how it is.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    714
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    It should be more often like every 3-4 months that is why pvp endgame is dead because there are few gears with op awakes.
    Last edited by pfizer; 09-26-2022 at 08:38 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Oakmaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oakwood Forest
    Posts
    2,621
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,267
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    802
    Thanked in
    518 Posts

    Default

    More more more often!!!!!


    Iím rubber and youíre glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    522
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    129
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

    Default

    The only reason why someone would be against this is going to be based off of their gold. Why else would you not want other people to have more options to get stronger? AL has to have to greediest player base I have ever seen in my 20 years of online gaming.

  11. #11
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,181
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    938
    Thanked in
    445 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    The only reason why someone would be against this is going to be based off of their gold. Why else would you not want other people to have more options to get stronger? AL has to have to greediest player base I have ever seen in my 20 years of online gaming.
    Also because of competition of lbs. Like some teams are forced to awake gear everytime an awake event comes to keep competing. For example they are forced to awake a kraken armor (or buy one) to compete in gauntlet lb. Kind of also about gold but the other way around too.

    +1 to make it more often from me

  12. #12
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    322
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    I agree. I think lots of people are concerned with the amount of op awakes becoming too much. But I donít think the player base is big enough to think that way. Iíd rather the op awakes be available much more often so more people can get them. Then everyone can compete and game is more competitive, not limited to the whales who have been playing for years. More players is better than select op players IMO.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:


  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    714
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    The only reason for those who say -1 are those who are hoarding tons of awakes intending to sell it 70-80k to new players.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to pfizer For This Useful Post:


  16. #14
    Senior Member Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,120
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    158
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post
    The only reason for those who say -1 are those who are hoarding tons of awakes intending to sell it 70-80k to new players.
    Not true
    The reason you say +1 to make awake event every 3-4 months or whatever is just because you guys sell your so called OP gears

    And then complain that there are no gears but in reality there are, they are just way more expensive than they were at the awake event and you don't know how to deal with it so you ask for more awake events.
    twice a year is enough for my opinion.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Synergia For This Useful Post:


  18. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    714
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Not true
    The reason you say +1 to make awake event every 3-4 months or whatever is just because you guys sell your so called OP gears

    And then complain that there are no gears but in reality there are, they are just way more expensive than they were at the awake event and you don't know how to deal with it so you ask for more awake events.
    twice a year is enough for my opinion.
    What you said is a big contrast OP gears are cheaper on awake event.

  19. #16
    Forum Adept Corviss the Lich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Mausoleum
    Posts
    313
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Not true
    The reason you say +1 to make awake event every 3-4 months or whatever is just because you guys sell your so called OP gears

    And then complain that there are no gears but in reality there are, they are just way more expensive than they were at the awake event and you don't know how to deal with it so you ask for more awake events.
    twice a year is enough for my opinion.
    OP gears gets cheaper during awake event, wdym.

    Also, every 4 months is fair imo.

  20. #17
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    322
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Not true
    The reason you say +1 to make awake event every 3-4 months or whatever is just because you guys sell your so called OP gears

    And then complain that there are no gears but in reality there are, they are just way more expensive than they were at the awake event and you don't know how to deal with it so you ask for more awake events.
    twice a year is enough for my opinion.
    I donít fully agree with this but I understand where youíre coming from. My example from my own experienceÖ it took me more than two weeks to find a 7% zaarus robe for sale. If it took just myself so long to find one armor piece for sale (I bought it for a high price too, 85m, as soon as I found it), thatís a pretty strong indication that thereís not enough good awakes in circulation. If the only way to get gear is from someone else quitting and selling their stuff, thereís not enough to support multiple new players joining in. Same applies for twink pvp, and Iím really hoping they start rereleasing Druid/pandemic stuff and bumping up awake events so twink pvp can come back.

  21. #18
    Senior Member Lawpvp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    59
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post
    The only reason for those who say -1 are those who are hoarding tons of awakes intending to sell it 70-80k to new players.
    i own 0 blue awakening gems and I still say -1. So much for "the only reason"

  22. #19
    Forum Adept Corviss the Lich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Mausoleum
    Posts
    313
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    i own 0 blue awakening gems and I still say -1. So much for "the only reason"
    Elaborate, or else what the ef you talking about. You make zero sense. You could've at least added something why you disagree with the idea.

  23. #20
    Senior Member Lawpvp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    59
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    Elaborate, or else what the ef you talking about. You make zero sense. You could've at least added something why you disagree with the idea.
    It's been this way for years. It's fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Awake event
    By chupapiMunyanyo in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-25-2021, 01:07 PM
  2. Awake event - thank you
    By Lookupnabs in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-22-2020, 07:28 PM
  3. Please no awake event
    By Encryptions in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 07-13-2020, 03:24 AM
  4. Awake Event Could Be So Much More!
    By umarrahim in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2020, 05:45 AM
  5. About Awake Event
    By Grimmstroke in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2020, 08:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •