Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Traps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I did say in another thread that this event is not to be rushed through. It states clearly that it's full of traps so what do you expect?
    That's the problem with players these days, same in Zodias, it's all about speed. Even in maus some speed freak turns up and streaks through with no thought about anyone else left behind to deal with mobs.
    Yes I do use a speed set because we seem to need them now but it's not as fast as some I've seen.
    Take a good look at this event and appreciate just how much work went into it.
    Oh what's the use...this is why I'm getting disinterested in playing in a team now.
    Yeah don’t rush through an lb event when speed is a important aspect? No disrespect but you’re making a lil sense but not much. Traps in a map? Cool no prob. traps that can one shot almost any time and any class? Wild. A tank with 40k health can die instantly by a trap. You think that’s normal ? And now you’re saying you have a problem with auras within the map ?these are just your opinions ultimately. But we all have opinions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tackled View Post
    Yeah don’t rush through an lb event when speed is a important aspect? No disrespect but you’re making a lil sense but not much. Traps in a map? Cool no prob. traps that can one shot almost any time and any class? Wild. A tank with 40k health can die instantly by a trap. You think that’s normal ? And now you’re saying you have a problem with auras within the map ?these are just your opinions ultimately. But we all have opinions.
    The auras make it difficult to see the traps. If you are running lb you will most likely be running in a party and have enough ankhs to use revenge.
    I run random and have used revenge, it doesn't slow anyone down. I understand why people with elixirs would want to get through pretty quickly bearing in mind how expensive they are.
    The developers explained very clearly in announcements just what to expect.
    That's my opinion and thankyou for acknowledging that.
    You have your opinion and I respect it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    The auras make it difficult to see the traps. If you are running lb you will most likely be running in a party and have enough ankhs to use revenge.
    I run random and have used revenge, it doesn't slow anyone down. I understand why people with elixirs would want to get through pretty quickly bearing in mind how expensive they are.
    The developers explained very clearly in announcements just what to expect.
    That's my opinion and thankyou for acknowledging that.
    You have your opinion and I respect it.
    I guess I gotta look at it your way as well.. I’m sorry and best of luck. I respect your opinion as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    That's somewhat disingenuous since you've misconstrued what I said by omitting option 3.

-ALS
    The truth is that I don't mind dying, much less dying when I pull too big or make a bad calculation or a cursed.
    On the contrary, it bothers me to die for things that are out of my control. You touch a trap and it instakills you, and you're not even standing on it, most of the time. You then have seconds to go through a trap, so that it is active again.
    Obvious that if you are 1 hour in the same map you can pass it without a death, successfully.
    The map has too much savage damage, and I'm an average player, I don't want to imagine a less equipped player, they probably already left the event.
    Anyway I got used to dying, I think that was your goal.

Thanks.