Thread: any progress for the rogues?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default any progress for the rogues?

Do you have any future plans about this class? It is falling because of how inefficient it is in a game of elite zodias, the Ultimate, the skills, the weapons, everything is horrible, they must hurry, many were even changing classes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Not falling, but yeah most definitely inefficient. So true with the last part of what you said. I made a temporary class swap to mage as well hoping they do something about the proc rate of Pisces. Farming event hoping for AOE/proc with rogue is sad. Farming sunk most of the time is sad as well. When Pisces procs in a rhythm(like it should) I don't have a problem in Elite Sunken since I got good awakes and around 1.8k Dex + pet + swaps and all. But this is only true IF PISCES procs. Considering the majority of rogues and not just being selfish with me finding it relatively easy in Elite sunk is what matters since not all Rogues have good/Op gears making the gameplay smooth and fun.

There was a comment by the Devs saying that they would test and address the Pisces proc rate being bad/disappointing. Let us hope for the best.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Mage is just op in mob clearing and has more single target damage than rogues + ult is op
    Wars have easy mob clearing with dozer terror and polaris
    and can one shot every boss

Just wait for new arcanes and hope Rogues will be better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    Mage is just op in mob clearing and has more single target damage than rogues + ult is op

Yeah event is so much more fun with damage reduction + arc loveling and a mage account. Easy clear and literally no down side. The shield helps alot too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post

The thread which involves one of the Devs testing the proc of Pisces is locked. Is this because the issue with proc rates is solved or? Because the problem is clearly still there yeah?

A easy way to understand it is that Mage and Warrior have the proc on Auto attacks and warr with subsequent charge attacks. When rogue has to charge which in it self takes a while to do with the added problem of *chance* involved on proc rate. Hyperos users will know what I'm talking about. But hyperos is usually a secondary weapon for most mages and many use Smuggler instead. Assuming a party of mage warrior and rogue go to a map to farm. The likely hood of rogues being able to proc their weapon on time to do something is the problem. Because by the time Pisces usually procs the mobs or boss is already dead considering how OP the current weapons are if procs align and this is true for all classes.

So the problem is charge time added with the proc rate chance. Haste does not help imo. When the other 2 classes technically have more chances to proc overall hence activate proc while rogues are still charging hoping for a proc.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Read View Post
    The thread which involves one of the Devs testing the proc of Pisces is locked. Is this because the issue with proc rates is solved or? Because the problem is clearly still there yeah?

A easy way to understand it is that Mage and Warrior have the proc on Auto attacks and warr with subsequent charge attacks. When rogue has to charge which in it self takes a while to do with the added problem of *chance* involved on proc rate. Hyperos users will know what I'm talking about. But hyperos is usually a secondary weapon for most mages and many use Smuggler instead. Assuming a party of mage warrior and rogue go to a map to farm. The likely hood of rogues being able to proc their weapon on time to do something is the problem. Because by the time Pisces usually procs the mobs or boss is already dead considering how OP the current weapons are if procs align and this is true for all classes.

So the problem is charge time added with the proc rate chance. Haste does not help imo. When the other 2 classes technically have more chances to proc overall hence activate proc while rogues are still charging hoping for a proc.
    Actually devs clearly misunderstood the issue in the thread. They were thinking why the weapon does not proc (some person has mentioned it does not proc even after 36 charges or something, which is clearly not true) and gave us a temporary weapon cooldown timer to find it. The weapon cooldown timer was working fine for pisces. The main issue is it's charging to unlock the proc. smh

Well what you mentioned was the thing we wanted to change.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tailwarrior View Post
    Actually devs clearly misunderstood the issue in the thread. They were thinking why the weapon does not proc (some person has mentioned it does not proc even after 36 charges or something, which is clearly not true) and gave us a temporary weapon cooldown timer to find it. The weapon cooldown timer was working fine for pisces. The main issue is it's charging to unlock the proc. smh

Well what you mentioned was the thing we wanted to change.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk
    for me it was 15 basic reloaded and I didn't activate the weapon, the boss died before it activated