OK I'm posting for me and for all who did the same... basically sts lowered the cost of platinum of each pet drastically from 250 plat to 30 plat.. that's more than 60%... which is a good thing they did to a certain extent..... Now here is what my issue is, what about the people who bought them when u had them at 250 platinum. Why do they have to get s**t end of the stick. Me personally I have spent a lot of money on supporting this game.. I'll say more than thousand dollars on platinum. . Now yeah u lowered them what about us who paid more?? What about people who spend so much on your game.. seriously I have spent lots of money on these games and like the rest of the games I played, when u see these types of things its time to pack your bags and go. I did it on world of Warcraft playing for 5 years... yeah its a fun mmo game but when stuff happens where u making us pay more than what the games worth and not giving reimbursements out then its my choice to pack up and go.. u milked enough money from my pocket. Honestly I rather pay 15.99 monthly subscription then this platinum stuff that has the same round maps and same boss encounters... the game is on PC already and ur probably making more then 15.99 a player a month.. sorry if people feel offended but honestly this is my entertainment and will complain if I'm not satisfied..