Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 9/28/2022 | NEW Arcane Pet and a Spooky Good Sneak Peek

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Some questions about new pet and crit dmg stat
    1. Crit damage of aimed shot and lighting strike with some upgrade is 250%. New pet adds 15% crit dmg. Aimed shot and lighting strike will deal 265% damage from normal? or 250%x1.15=296,7% from normal? Same question about other skills, will this pet increase overall damage of crit ?
    2. (Only pve) It's long time rogues use noxious bolt only to trigger procs in endgame pve, poison can't crit... initial damage is low, damage by poison is low too, using full mastery don't help much, only at bosses... (again, only to trigger procs). Can it be buffed a bit? Or exchange duration of poison to its damage? Like 5 sec poison instead 10sec, but double damage + crits on poison pls. With full mastery there is 10sec of poison, nobody need it in pve, most of mobs die faster...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to spwd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

still no new limited sale aura for this labyrinth event? come on pls make a stone golem aura or a hologram golem aura or a hologram cube aura. thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Default Lengthen the Halloween event map + feedback for the weekly tier/lb resets

The Halloween event zone is one of the shortest map layouts, as it is simply a straight path to the boss. I appreciated how the Goblin Invasion map layout was altered to include various routes and lengths to cover; it encouraged more collaboration and techniques to clear different passages while reducing its repetitious nature. In general, lengthier map layouts interest players more since there are more things to interact with.

Next are for the future of the event rewarding system. I concur with the decision of adding weekly resets to a 3-week, except for that bit of the rewards still being the same.

But, it would just be better to make the weekly incentives differ considering the advantages; this leaves everyone satisfied and a cause to stay for the entirety of the event duration. It adds variety for players to select which week has got the best rewards suited to their available time and subjective taste.

Compared to if the rewards were the same; the majority of the players logically would run soon as the event goes live, because the rewards are still fresh, and people want to run it immediately, they would naturally obtain all the stuff on the first week, so by receiving the same set of rewards on the 2nd and 3rd week, that leaves no reason for the first batch(majority of players) to engage with the remaining duration of the event, especially for the tier rewards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Nice scooby doo vaities, btw the procs that require x kills before they activate seem to be bad in a point of view that you have to kill mobs in order to proc a weapon which is used to... kill mobs. Killing mobs without procs is hard, I don't think this is going to work out on weapons but I guess we will see. Most people skip mobs in the elite zodias maps and focus mini bosses.
    really even more to war kill mobs without process and frustrating xd

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Fun mechanics rather than raw dumb stat buffs? I love it! and oh god the scooby doo vanities XD
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I am concerned about the lb rewards as well. I think it's designed to allow more players a shot at lb by discouraging people from trying to compete in consecutive weeks.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

If you use halloween for the opportunity to introduce a significant amount of hairstyle vanity choices, that would be nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Can we see the scooby-soo pet or still in design? Nice changes to the LB. Well done (:
    agreed!

If Scooby or Scrappy at least doesn't come out as a pet it will be a massive missed opportunity!
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Cool pet i love it

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #50
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbloonist View Post
    Would like to ask if kraken dag aegis and staff proc, once ready, will it stay ready even if we swap to other weaps? Or will it just disappear and reset when we equip the arc weap again?
    Imo its good to keep the ready proc since most of the decent endgame players we have different weap for different set. Example swapping to ms set to run to next group of mobs, but proc disappeared coz the loadout has different weap for ms awakes.

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk
    Sorry! I misread the question. My reply was not complete...

If the weapon is 'ready' it will will stay 'ready' even if you unequip it and switch to another weapon.

When you decide to switch back to your Arcane kill-streak weapon the readied proc will still be ready. The visual effects for 'proc ready' will remain on your avatar the whole time even if the Arcane kill-streak weapon is not equipped (to let you know it's still ready).

Note: readied procs respect weapon cooldown timers so if you proc Pisces and then switch back to Kraken you'll need to wait 'til the timer ends before the readied proc will activate.

If you unequip a kill streak weapon before the proc is readied you will lose the kill streak. You don't lose the 'ready' status unless you die or leave the dungeon.

This is how things are set up currently. Apologies for any confusion!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I have issue only with the kill counter weapons. Killing without proc is very hard. Make the arcane weapon more powerful than zaarus set stats or nerf zaarus set.

But I have a question here, suppose I use aquaris proc and then swap to arcane weapon to kill enemies, will the kill counter increase?

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tailwarrior View Post
    I have issue only with the kill counter weapons. Killing without proc is very hard. Make the arcane weapon more powerful than zaarus set stats or nerf zaarus set.

But I have a question here, suppose I use aquaris proc and then swap to arcane weapon to kill enemies, will the kill counter increase?

The kill streak counter respects weapon cool down timers. So while you won't lose the 'ready' state of the weapon you can't proc stack it.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

So it's a mini ultimate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Scooby dooo !!! U guys did an amazing job thanks <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

this new form of event is very interesting, Would it only be possible to put the LB rewards to be picked up only 1 time per person? From what I understand the LB reward will be weekly too, is that right?

Enviado de meu 2201117SL usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Can add 3/3 arcane as a set and give stat bonus?
    Wep, helm, armor

I this is good idea

@cinco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devastacao View Post
    this new form of event is very interesting, Would it only be possible to put the LB rewards to be picked up only 1 time per person? From what I understand the LB reward will be weekly too, is that right?

Enviado de meu 2201117SL usando o Tapatalk
    +1 to 1 lb spot per account, letting other people try it Each week.

dikirim dari samsung galaxy 9

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The kill streak counter respects weapon cool down timers. So while you won't lose the 'ready' state of the weapon you can't proc stack it.
    Warriors kill mobs very slowly without an active weapon proc, I don't see how anyone will use these over skull sword level 76 for mob killing which is the only good way to kill mobs right now. Something like glint aegis 46 that stacks aoe damage and taunts mobs would be much better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Tested by Cinco ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Sorry! I misread the question. My reply was not complete...

If the weapon is 'ready' it will will stay 'ready' even if you unequip it and switch to another weapon.

When you decide to switch back to your Arcane kill-streak weapon the readied proc will still be ready. The visual effects for 'proc ready' will remain on your avatar the whole time even if the Arcane kill-streak weapon is not equipped (to let you know it's still ready).

Note: readied procs respect weapon cooldown timers so if you proc Pisces and then switch back to Kraken you'll need to wait 'til the timer ends before the readied proc will activate.

If you unequip a kill streak weapon before the proc is readied you will lose the kill streak. You don't lose the 'ready' status unless you die or leave the dungeon.

This is how things are set up currently. Apologies for any confusion!
    Sorry if I might have missed reply on this one. How weapon release the proc when it's ready. This one with charging proc mechanic by killing mobs need charge attack too? Or maybe new button like ulti?

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk