Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 9/28/2022 | NEW Arcane Pet and a Spooky Good Sneak Peek

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Nice lb and tier changes, looking forward for arc weps but vanities are nothing special and look like a 10k vanity, hope none of those are lb vanities!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by towd View Post
    +1 coz if not mage easily are the best class again

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk
    Why do you have the stigma that Mages is best class? Mages have only been great during the Deep Marsh era after Proc Stacking was Nerfed and Aquaris was released.

Warriors are the best right now. They can one-hit miniboss and main boss easily.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Default arcane 81 weapon feedback

i will add to this thread once or twice more with more feedback once more info arises. MORE MORE MORE

let us know what you think of the arcane weapons too.
    #

anyway,

here is what i think so far:

this differentiation in proc timers should only exist if kills counting to ready the weapon proc is not shared.

Warrior Kraken Battle Aegis kill streak timer should wear off the slowest and have the shortest cooldown. - this is because a warrior with an aegis is the hardest spec to use in the game.

Sorcerer Kraken Battle Staff should have the fastest kill streak decay rate and the longest cooldown. - most damage, easily kills a lot of enemies.

rogue possibly the same as sorcerer.

BUT if we factor in ultimates, then warrior should take the place of the sorcerer.

so maybe rogue should get a buff to their weapon instead of warrior because rogue ult isn't good.

let us know wat u think, ill add more to this when the detailed information is released.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Why do you have the stigma that Mages is best class? Mages have only been great during the Deep Marsh era after Proc Stacking was Nerfed and Aquaris was released.

Warriors are the best right now. They can one-hit miniboss and main boss easily.

Mage is the best class why are you still denying that considering the fact that you are only playing mage?
    Try the other classes and you will see that you beloved mage is the very best smh..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Synergia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

So will the crafted energy kits get deleted each week? Cuz players can hoard them and run on the last week or second week.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

Artist : Blood

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post

Bro literally blind af with the facts
    xD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Mage is the best class why are you still denying that considering the fact that you are only playing mage?
    Try the other classes and you will see that you beloved mage is the very best smh..
    And rogues have been the best pvp class forever but I guess I'll never see any of you complainers bringing that fact up 😊

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Is there a "day of the dead" event planned this year? I really liked vanities and pets from the last time))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Observing View Post
    And rogues have been the best pvp class forever but I guess I'll never see any of you complainers bringing that fact up ��
    Yes rogue is indeed very good in PVP I didn't deny that fact and I didn't bring this up since I am never playing PVP just like 90% of the player base of this game.
    Anything else you would like me to add?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synergia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

humm, this might be interesting...before i say anything..ill wait to see how this pans out
    -G
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

@cinco @asommers you please add more good looking vanity for mage. Not fair we only getting one vanity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzZix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Observing View Post
    And rogues have been the best pvp class forever but I guess I'll never see any of you complainers bringing that fact up ��
    You can't keep calling festerfang outpost PvP.

Lb change is interesting. Might be able to actually run lb for Hallow this year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Very very nice changes for lb rewards. Pls make this for all events

Enviado desde mi M2103K19G mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Would like to ask if kraken dag aegis and staff proc, once ready, will it stay ready even if we swap to other weaps? Or will it just disappear and reset when we equip the arc weap again?
    Imo its good to keep the ready proc since most of the decent endgame players we have different weap for different set. Example swapping to ms set to run to next group of mobs, but proc disappeared coz the loadout has different weap for ms awakes.

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk
    Meow~

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    You can't keep calling festerfang outpost PvP.

Lb change is interesting. Might be able to actually run lb for Hallow this year.
    Not talking about fester, nice try though.

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbloonist View Post
    Would like to ask if kraken dag aegis and staff proc, once ready, will it stay ready even if we swap to other weaps? Or will it just disappear and reset when we equip the arc weap again?
    Imo its good to keep the ready proc since most of the decent endgame players we have different weap for different set. Example swapping to ms set to run to next group of mobs, but proc disappeared coz the loadout has different weap for ms awakes.

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk
    If you unequip the weapon you lose the kill streak.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I have my concerns on how many mobs you ll need to kill in order to trigger the proc on aoe designed weapons. And what about cooldowns? If there will be also cooldowns, the way you designed the proc will be useless. As I don t find myself waiting each time once for cooldown to run out and then to actually hit the mobs and trigger the bonus. The way aquaris staff buff works it pretty balanced and I don t feel like the cooldown is too big or too small. The proc rate and cooldown is right on the spot. As for the vanities designs. Not my cup of tea. The designs are way to similar whitch what we currently have in game. If I wanted to look like Shaggy I could have done it already. I expected something fairly spooky this year. I just hope this years banners won t suck and will have actually some cool effects added to them. I m also looking forward to get a new purple aura. Maybe something similar to arcanist aura. And for the God sake, make an educational thread where you explain what the bonuses you re releasing means versus what we currently have. What is the difference between Damage Multiplier and Damage Bonus, a straigh comparision with rough number so we can understand what this new bonus means. Because Damage Multiplier can be applied in many ways. Learn to add informations for everything you do and release, because I am tired of this bs where you release new lockboxes and so on without letting people know what are the odds of getting top prize. This years was the last one when I fallen for you lockbox opening campaing. What is the point of opening lockboxes if you trash the top prize after few months?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    If you unequip the weapon you lose the kill streak.
    That's a terrible design. Everyone who would own and use these new arcane weapons firsthand would already own the prerequisites (owning an ms set/gl/dmg set). Changing gear loadouts is inevitable, players are bound to change gears, to utilize the different types of sets and hotbars to make all runs efficient, it's literally the meta for years now. This mechanic dissuades players to use their other gear loadouts, that's the biggest flaw.

Furthermore, does the weapon release the proc(when it's ready)on the next charge by itself? or do we get a release button to when the proc should be released, depending to us?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Can we see the scooby-soo pet or still in design? Nice changes to the LB. Well done (:
    Avy
    12-2012

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Default New mechanic

Horrible, no more proc with charge attacks....
    How do you expect us to kill mobs to charge a proc, without a proc. Currently you can't kill a mob anywhere without a proc.
    And how do you expect this to work in the current expansion, if half of the content is boss-only portals.
    Killing streak sounds like the worst idea. For the same reason mentioned above. Not to mention, if you go solo with a war, good luck killing a mob without a proc.
    On the other hand, it would be hilarious, to have your proc charged, throw it at the boss and eat a stun or push, as it already happens with the or mini of zodias. Or even worse in the portals, where everything is instakill.
    I don't see the slightest control over their weapons, at least in this small advance.
    On the contrary, you must have a master mind, to match the charged proc with the ultimate, with the pet skill, with your attacks, while avoiding the multiple attacks, stun, push and instakill of restless bosses.