Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 9/28/2022 | NEW Arcane Pet and a Spooky Good Sneak Peek

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Default Preview 9/28/2022 | NEW Arcane Pet and a Spooky Good Sneak Peek

Welcome to preview day, Legends! We're heading into Week 2 of the Hiberian Labyrinth event, with some extra special additions. But first, let's take a look at the Leaderboards! Congrats to everyone who's braved the twists, turns, and traps all the way to the top.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lb-update.jpg 
Views:	1998 
Size:	170.8 KB 
ID:	248634

now....on to the rest!

NEW Arcane Pet Phoenix

Name:	phoenix.jpg 
Views:	2004 
Size:	193.2 KB 
ID:	248635

Phoenix brings some fire to the battlefield with powerful ranged attacks, debuffs, and damage over time. Phoenix joins the Arlorian pet line-up this weekend and will be available in the store 9/30 -10/2!

Massive Locked Ketretus Crates are Back in the Store

The store crates will return (this Thursday) in limited quantities for the rest of the event. Don't forget to grab them while you can for 5 pulls for Level 81 Arcane and Mythic gear!

What about what's next...?

Arcane Weapon Mechanics Reveal

Name:	al_arcane_proc.JPG 
Views:	1921 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	248637

Detailed information about the Level 81 Arcane Weaponry will be published soon. In the meantime we wanted to get your feedback on some important changes we are implementing to make this new gear as fun and exciting as possible!

Activation Mechanic: Guaranteed Proc on Charged Attack

One of your Class' Arcane 81 Weapons will proc on any successful Charged Attack (so long as the weapon is not on cooldown). We find this particularly useful for downing Boss monsters (as the procs themselves are also designed to be Boss-centric).

Cooldowns for these weapons will be slightly longer than their RNG-driven counterparts, but the net effect is much more control and a much greater sense of power in combat.

In development for: Warrior Kraken Battle Sword, Rogue Kraken Battle Bow, Sorcerer Kraken Battle Cannon

Activation Mechanic: Ready Proc on Kill Streak

Your other Class Arcane 81 Weapon will 'ready' a proc after a "kill streak." This means that as you kill enemies a 'kill counter' advances on your weapon. When the kill counter reaches its required minimum your proc will become 'ready.' When the proc is 'ready,' your next charged attack will activate the proc! This is really useful and especially fun for clearing large swaths of minion monsters.

• Kill Streaks are earned by defeating enemies (currently testing: 3 kills) in rapid succession.
    • Kill Streak increments if anyone in the party gets a kill (currently testing: range of 12m).
    • You can lose increments of your kill streak if you take too long in-between kills (currently testing: lose 1 increment if 10 seconds expire).
    • Unequipping a kill streak weapon will forfeit the kill streak if the proc is not yet 'ready.'
    • Kill Streak stays 'ready' (even if you swap equipment) until you hit an enemy with your weapon's charged attack (or if you die or leave).

A special visual effect appears on your avatar when the proc is ready - letting you know that your next attack is going to activate the weapon proc.

In development for: Warrior Kraken Battle Aegis, Rogue Kraken Battle Claws, Sorcerer Kraken Battle Staff

Halloween Coming Soon!

October is just a few days away, which means that Halloween is creeping up! As always, this year is filled with some of the season’s most impressive vanities, including some classic style, tasty candy inspiration, and...can anyone name the inspiration for the trio on the bottom?

Name:	halloween.jpg 
Views:	1931 
Size:	199.3 KB 
ID:	248636

But we’ve got some exciting changes too! This year, the Halloween will run for a total of 3 weeks, however, instead of just one chance to receive tiered and leaderboard rewards—you’ll get one every week!

Yep, that means that:

- The point requirements for tiered rewards will be lowered and reset each week, so you’ll have 3 chances to earn the Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum rewards. Rewards stay the same each week.

- Leaderboards will also grant rewards and reset each week, giving you 3 chances to climb into the top positions for those coveted leaderboard rewards, or even win them more than once! Like the tiers, leaderboard rewards will not change week to week.

Have a great week, Legends! We look forward to hearing what you think of the new stuff.
    Last edited by Cinco; 09-29-2022 at 06:24 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Amazing changes, everything sound very very good, good job STS

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Synergia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Nice one
    Using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

For once i like the vanity design alot, good job. For the rest, i'll need try out this new event mode to understand if is cool or not. I'm curious to see new arcanes in action even if tho probably i will not be able to afford them for a while. As far as now, i'm curious

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I hope each Class has unique Procs, and not same the same proc for every class.

Other than that, I quite like the damage multiplier proc for Mages as it helps them clear mobs fast.

I feel Warrior should have Huge Armor debuff procs, while Rogue should have %health damage every 3rd attack.

Rogue's Proc here is kinda interesting and strong because basic attacks, on Daggers atleast, are affected by haste. They'll be able to get their hits in fast.

I just feel it's better if each class specializes in somethings but not useless in others. Currently Warrior's are useless in killing hoards of mobs, Mages aren't that great in killing bosses unless equipped with Smugg Gun (which idk why you won't increase the drop rate of in Labyrinth Event). While rogues are great at both, they are limited by their Proc rate.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ploid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Nice scooby doo vaities, btw the procs that require x kills before they activate seem to be bad in a point of view that you have to kill mobs in order to proc a weapon which is used to... kill mobs. Killing mobs without procs is hard, I don't think this is going to work out on weapons but I guess we will see. Most people skip mobs in the elite zodias maps and focus mini bosses.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Arcane weapon need to charge? Lmao
    xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

So will there be like a secondary ultimate button to release the procs of the weapon when they are ready? or will it just release by its own on the next attack that we do.

For the Halloween event changes, I like the idea of weekly reset, but why should they be the same rewards? I get that it extends the time frame and chances of people with less time to obtain the tiers and lb spots. However it becomes stale for the most part of the playerbase who would naturally play the event for the first week.

So, I'd say to make the weekly rewards different for each week, that way the first batch of players who obtained them the first week will still have the reason to play the 2nd and 3rd weeks.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

The killing mobs mechanic is kinda scary tho
    Unless basic damage of arcane weapons is very high, it will be very hard to kill mobs
    maby instead of killing mobs, make proc rates available from skills, same as 76 arcanes which were balanced & very fun to play and proc.

(I mean to the "Death Engine"76 daggers, 76 staff, 76 Aegis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Another improvement you could work on is extending the map for Halloween. It has always been this one straight short map eversince, and its just too repetitive on the long run. I hope you give events like these (with really short map lengths) the same treatment that the team did with the Goblin Invasion event, in which map got extended which was very fun.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Nice update. I love the change to lb, only 1 week of grinding required now and since it's the same reward so some of us will chill for 2 weeks and let others have it.

The weapons look promising, I was worried about more charged attack procs but if it's guaranteed it shouldn't be a problem.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Are we gonna use a first wep in order to proc the new arc wep? Like use doz axe first and kill the exact amount of mobs then switch to secondary wep(new arc wep)? If it is atleast it will be awesome for me in my opinion

Sent from my PPA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I hope Warrior got some great weapon which can help to clear mob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Wow Lb changes are awesome awesome! and that new pet might just be the next best pet too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

+1 coz if not mage easily are the best class again

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Phoeniiiixxxxxx at last!XD Thanks a lot STS!

Sent from my vivo 1811 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

nice nice nice,.the prediction now is after the release of 81 arc weapons lots of player will create a complain because they want to run the map so fast, just like at laberynth they want to invinsible to the traps, they want to lock camera, they want to change the event to boss only,

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Very interesting, i hope weapon arc 81 release in Halloween event

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Can phoenix dmg aa be reduced by one point pls?

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

I would also love to suggest that for the next upcoming vanities of mage to have a balanced chest and shoulder size/positioning. It doesn't seem comfortable looking at some mage vanity sets/ vanity combinations holding a gun..looks so buggy..the jaw part is like rubbing the chest part..same goes to war and rogues there are some buggy avatar stuffs..hope to see more clean looking vanity sets for each class..more power STS!

Sent from my vivo 1811 using Tapatalk