Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 9/28/2022 | NEW Arcane Pet and a Spooky Good Sneak Peek

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tailwarrior View Post
    I have issue only with the kill counter weapons. Killing without proc is very hard. Make the arcane weapon more powerful than zaarus set stats or nerf zaarus set.

But I have a question here, suppose I use aquaris proc and then swap to arcane weapon to kill enemies, will the kill counter increase?

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk
    The kill streak counter respects weapon cool down timers. So while you won't lose the 'ready' state of the weapon you can't proc stack it.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The kill streak counter respects weapon cool down timers. So while you won't lose the 'ready' state of the weapon you can't proc stack it.
    Warriors kill mobs very slowly without an active weapon proc, I don't see how anyone will use these over skull sword level 76 for mob killing which is the only good way to kill mobs right now. Something like glint aegis 46 that stacks aoe damage and taunts mobs would be much better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Warriors kill mobs very slowly without an active weapon proc, I don't see how anyone will use these over skull sword level 76 for mob killing which is the only good way to kill mobs right now. Something like glint aegis 46 that stacks aoe damage and taunts mobs would be much better.
    I think killing happens from any member of pt charge proc. Not mobs u personally give death blow help with charge.
    If each kills counts only for each one's weapon charge then maybe should reconsider. 1 mob killed should help all weapons charge @Cinco

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    I think killing happens from any member of pt charge proc. Not mobs u personally give death blow help with charge.
    If each kills counts only for each one's weapon charge then maybe should reconsider. 1 mob killed should help all weapons charge @Cinco

You do not have to be the one who got the kill to earn kill streak credit (unless you're all alone).

Range for kill streak credit is ~12m. The OP is updated with details from my responses to the thread.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    You do not have to be the one who got the kill to earn kill streak credit (unless you're all alone).

Range for kill streak credit is ~12m. The OP is updated with details from my responses to the thread.
    So you should go with people to clean the map for you, while you run after?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    So you should go with people to clean the map for you, while you run after?
    Only takes 3mobs to charge proc. 4ppl dmging together mobs seems not that hard even with no proc. We ll have to test it i guess and see if works properly.