Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Game is going down the wrong path

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Buying merch with plats making economic more crash than it already is. Many complains about the value of merch goes down cuz the last event reduced the rarity alot. As you may know, Many has already reached end game and seems like doesnt know how free to play players feels, who grinded alot more and spend much time on game than some of you guys who spend extreme amount of plats to get gold to merch and hoarding. How is that make game balanced and its more fun? is buying plat which make pay to win make balanced? many says it spread gold within community but 5b merch will always go to the players who spending plat for "stuff" and not to free to play players unless f2p players have grinded in the game for decade. Using plat to buy merch was never good idea in the first place. MMO arent for hoarding/merching and afk for whole time but its for grinding, getting reward from certain achievements and the specialized events. This commnunity has always been go a way of p2w and seems like very few people realize it. whenever they came up and say that, many says they are jealous cuz others get more gold than them which is the most flawed logic i ever heard

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ketx View Post
    Buying merch with plats making economic more crash than it already is. Many complains about the value of merch goes down cuz the last event reduced the rarity alot. As you may know, Many has already reached end game and seems like doesnt know how free to play players feels, who grinded alot more and spend much time on game than some of you guys who spend extreme amount of plats to get gold to merch and hoarding. How is that make game balanced and its more fun? is buying plat which make pay to win make balanced? many says it spread gold within community but 5b merch will always go to the players who spending plat for "stuff" and not to free to play players unless f2p players have grinded in the game for decade. Using plat to buy merch was never good idea in the first place. MMO arent for hoarding/merching and afk for whole time but its for grinding, getting reward from certain achievements and the specialized events. This commnunity has always been go a way of p2w and seems like very few people realize it. whenever they came up and say that, many says they are jealous cuz others get more gold than them which is the most flawed logic i ever heard

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk
    +1

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I really hope you devs take notes on this thread, this isn't just my opinion. I talk to thousands of people in AL, we simply ask for you guys to listen to us- the ones who have a brain to know how a game is supposed to be. Not the people who want everyone to have access to everything instantly. Not how it works.
    This thread is straight to the point and very direct, its ment to open eyes- not bring toxicity.

1, Weapons and classes.
    I'll start with weapons, when proc stacking was removed and mythic weapons were added you guys literally gave us weapons which are more powerful than proc stacking. Warriors nuke bosses rogs and mages nuke mobs and if used correctly bosses as well. We kill bosses faster than what we did during proc stacking, we also have our classes mixed up. Warriors are doing rogs jobs and rogs are doing warriors jobs, I mean look at spirit weapons rogues have a proc that gives damage reflection. Rogues pisces require you to stand in a group of mobs to proc, warriors can't kill mobs fast due to them being stuck using lv 76 doz axe which is outdated, but warriors can destroy bosses in seconds. Mages get a 700% damage buff staff which is like a warrior with doz axe and chas vest procs and ulti 6x str.

The new 81 arcanes are not looking well, firstly the gun and bow we all know the common issue of these 2 weapons not hitting the ideal target which will label these weapons as useless considering if you miss your proc then you are wasting time. - Fix can be make these 2 target boss mobs as 1st priority and normal mobs as 2nd priority. The aegis is looking nice other than in the screenshot its damage seems to be 3k like the spirit aegis, I did read you guys said you are showing off its mechanics so it could just be low dmg for the screenshot but I really hope its not 3k damage.
    For the weapons that require x kills in order to use said proc they seem very tedious due to you having to kill enemies without active procs which is very hard because mobs have over 200k hp each and warriors can't even hit for 10k, mages won't hit for 20k rogs will hit for 250k if max geared but the average rog will do 100k with aim shot skill and now you see the problem. Killing mobs in end game maps without procs is very difficult.

2, The economy and aps.
    Starting with aps, there were around 11 dev made threads asking for feedback on aps, the aps that were added into the game were the aps that were suggested in thread 1 by the devs and all of the ones suggested by players were ignored. So many people were so happy because you guys started asking for aps feedback so you guys got hundreds of suggestions from people and in the end they were all turned down. This isn't the worst part though, these aps that were added were supposed to be "Hard / long" to achieve. None of the aps are hard and only 3 of them are long to achieve which is 1b gold 20 and 50 pets lv 81. You guys put an achievement for 400 pets and then released eggzavior v2 which just murdered the pet economy and made more free easy aps. The craft 1000 items and upgrade 1000 items were done by crafting cracked jewels into damaged jewels and throwing cracked water jewels on legendary / epic gear.

On to Economy now, eggzavior fully killed the egg economy, there are only like 10 eggs left that have some value to them, giving everyone access to every pet is such a bad idea because sts is a company that has pet egg sales every event right? You guys giving everyone access to all eggs forces you devs to create even more op pets to sell to players and it becomes a circle of sell an egg for 1750 plat then crash its price and make another pet thats even more op so ppl actually buy it for 1750 plat and rinse repeat. You guys could of saved so much time and made so much money by working with the pet eco by putting extremely expensive eggs in locks in future events instead of making more and more new pets. Instead of making arcanite sapphire redd hero sam hero grim etc craftable you could of added them to future event locks so people spam open locks and buy plat.
    Weapon economy, old arcanes were considered as collectibles in a way. We can't use these weapons because they don't do anything at lv 81 and leveling is extremely easy and those arcs aren't needed to progress. Its fine you guys released them in the event which brought the prices down alot but you guys could of made special locks for them or a gold sink chest with them in it. Wish you guys would rework these weapons to be usable in lv 81 maps for fun. Scale to level.

AL is losing its economy, there is nothing to really go after anymore as a goal so people quit. LB vanity is a goal but like I myself can't even keep up with gold to afford LB items and I make over 200m a month. Frank set is over 3b now. What I am saying is everything is becoming free meaning no need to pay for plat no need to play the game to earn the stuff you want, no need to do anything tbh. Its fun when you slowly build your character up through farming, not when you start the game and instantly can afford everything so now you are bored and decide to quit.
    I know it sounds like I am asking for this game to sort of be "Pay to win" but its what makes the in game economy flow the way it should.

3, Statistics and desctiptions.
    Small subject here but lately there have been extra words added to the descriptions of pets which confuse players who don't know a whole lot about the game. I am not talking about (Stacking) and nonstacking I am talking about "Bonus" Gold and Damage "Multiplier" these are 2 examples, Damage multiplier is the same as damage % without (stacking) next to it and "Bonus" gold is the same as gold loot. I understand that fixing all of the pets worded abilities will take a lot of time but it will help a lot.

I am glad you guys are adding new mechanics to the game like the use of our mini maps and map rotation in pve, traps in maps, new pet designs like the phoenix, new weapon proc designs, new pet passives and arcane abilities but let us give feedback on some of the stuff before you guys release it into the game. You guys let us in on how the arcane weapons for lv 81 will work and we are giving feedback on those.
    Bruh tell us when are you going to do one of your raffles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Man thinks I host raffles.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Focus on irl if you don't have time for games, so many people say the same thing, "I don't have time because of this and that". Quit playing and focus on irl until you have things together to where you can time manage or relax.
    Why would I need to quit when the game doesn't take much from my schedule? I'd understand if it was extremely grind heavy and compromised real life activities but it doesn't and I'm grateful for that. AL has become a lot more accessible to casuals and I understand that a lot of hardcores are upset by this. If I was a hardcore player, I'd probably be annoyed too.

Unfortunately, it's as asommers said, you can't please everyone.