Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
I completely agree on the first one. It is very frustrating that us Rogues most of the time can't do our only job. And that is to do boss fights in a team. What's even more absurd that they mixed up the roles I already said from past threads I've been ranting about it for months, they don't have to do any adjustments on Spirit Daggs of Rogue if they gave that idea to Warriors. It's completely stupid.

Well, yes I'm happy that they re-released the old arcane weapons but over time, seeing a lot of people wear it I'm losing motivation to play. I'm already geared up for an average rogue with 2.4k dex. And to add, I was hard grinding for pets as well like Arcanite Redd and Sapphire, now that I have 5 pcs of each of them I'm completely worn out. I can't think of anything to motivate me to farm anymore. Unexpectedly items that are fairly and reasonably expensive becoming dirt cheap within a week.

And the previous thread about us rogues complaining how frustrating to proc Pisces, sure they responded which gives us hope, made a temporary cooldown icon on character hud and a week after they removed it, and completely forgets about it.

Now with the new arcane 81 weapons being introduced, you have to kill certain amount of enemies in-order to proc it they have the audacity to ignore the fact that there are maps that only have boss in it and no way to proc it. If they're not going to change how it procs, I might just call it quits. I'm almost had enough of this bs

I was really looking forward to something good coming out of the thread regarding the Pisces proc as well. The sheer frustration and pathetic state of the Pisces proc made it so that, now rogues in the current event use Dugg Daggers to clear faster. Imagine using a previous level weapon to clear faster. When logically the new weapons have to lead over old ones. Yes a warrior might say they use Dozer axe in event but do they use that to clear in Elite sunken? Pisces is terrible in all maps, being the rogues main weapon for AOE with decent clear. But with its random proc rate and charge to proc concept it makes it absolutely frustrating to use specially in the event.

So many rogues are complaining about it. Not really sure why it can't be changed to make life easier for rogues. I wonder if there is post by the Devs saying why Rogues Pisces needs to be the way it is. If not, then I' m sure many rogue players will be looking for a reason as to why nothing has been done about it.

New Arcanes are out though, so this entire problematic scene with Pisces might go away once and for all. Lets HOPE.