Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Guild Rankings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

1. First change that should help with a lot of confusion about the guild LB system is the one suggested by asommers himself. Count everything that’s been active within 14 days. Else doesn’t matter.

Why T shouldn’t be more than 14 days because no matter how busy anyone is, u can always come active for some time in 2 weeks to show that you aren’t done with the game and you’re still breathing and healthy to show your presence. Unless you end up in a desert or mid of ocean with connectivity issues for multiple weeks.

I can’t suggest the decrease in N from 500 because guilds with lower members will always settle with the least and best, with no opportunity for newcomers.

2. I +1 to Encryption mentioning alternative character problems, it hurts a lot. When a person randomly plans to leave the guild, 20 more characters will leave spamming the disaster, only to tell you that he had 20 more characters getting your position sustained on LB.

One character per account with the highest achievement points will be counted for 1 guild, having multiple alt characters can give some kind of extremely minor advantage but not the direct count in all factors affecting LB.

3. Guild Hoppers is another problem that we have to deal with a lot. To fix that issue, I suggest that anyone without a guild should immediately opt out of effecting any kind of guild rank calculations for the next 14 days. This should apply to the banner count too.

4. About Pve Botting problems. Let’s just give a maximum to it, as we already have an achievement of 1m PvE. Nothing above 1m should count in guild ranking. Anything above is limited to the flex of players themselves.

5. Then we have K/D problems in PVP. Pvp is dead. We know that nothing can be done about it anytime soon. I would suggest removing it completely but because we have related achievement points already and if we must include something related to PVP then it needs to be the direct kills count in PVP, not K/D.
    Set a Maximum amount that will contribute to guild ranking, say 10k kills, anything above then that or having a +ive or -ive K/D is just limited to the flex of players themselves.

6. About the Guild age or Player age, make it count, but again, a justifiable advantage. An old and active group of players do need some kind of honorary advantage.

7. If we’re going to consider 2 weeks time frame a lot, why don’t we just get LB updates every 2 weeks instead of 1 week or a month? ��

8. Also, I don’t know if it should be related, but as a side suggestion, I was thinking of giving guild titles with slight color differences to different member ranks in the guild. For example, different guild title colors for Recruiters, Combatants, Officers, and Master. A slight and nice color difference with almost no pain to the eyes. This might increase a bit more interest in the importance of the guild member ranks system.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raziast For This Useful Post: