Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Survey Feedback: Hiberian Labyrinth 2022

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,449 Posts

Default Survey Feedback: Hiberian Labyrinth 2022

We are collecting feedback for the Hiberian Labyrinth 2022 event in order to improve future events.

Feel free to post your likes, dislikes, comments, and criticism!

-ALS

NOTE: The preview thread also had a lot of feedback so I'm linking it here for future use.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

This event should have had a token vendor with free crate pulls. After all mobs are dead in the zone there should be a greater increase in movement speed or even better a teleporter to the boss because sometimes randoms take too long to get to the gate or get confused which can be frustrating since it does waste elixir time.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LilJJ03 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

This event kinda reminds me of maus days, I loved it, token vendor and tier rewards would've been nice though.

The possibility of looting rare items will never not be exciting, as long as they're not lb rewards being dropped from bosses or given as tier rewards I don't see a problem.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Observing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Overall - very generous, thanks for this event. Really liked that farmer elixirs can stack in time, and that drop rates of arcanes and mythics are pretty fair.
    Traps aren't making this event any harder, just more annoying - because most of us players have tons of anks, if we die we can resurrect on the same place in a second and continue our run. Maybe should've implemented a no-ankh zone and like 50% shorter map so that traps really make difficulty - you die you must go from the start, but that's just my 5 cents. Looking forward to more challenging and rewarding events!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I like the event, i think i have overreacted at first worrying about the stuff i cant even afford lmao. Its nice to have these stuff affordable yknow, helped dozens of players including me. I love the maps, during the first days of the event the spike traps weren't doing that much dmg but it has now and it hurts like a mf lol, it is annoying but i appreciate the traps. Also the waiting time for players to go near the boss gate is great

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to takotako For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

more event like this, where we can farm energy inside tha map, this is really good

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheBoon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

If we can farm energy inside the map after farming 30min-1hr in haunt, might as well remove energy system because you're already getting infinite energy from the event itself

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xuds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It is a good event so far with a good loot and U should guys added title in leaderboard in the 1st place

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Mythic,arcane,done

Looking for Aura drop from boss

When?

Possible for future events?

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Senpaikazu24 View Post
    Mythic,arcane,done

Looking for Aura drop from boss

When?

Possible for future events?

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk
    We did just had an event with aura drop from boss the Goblin event (bone spike aura)
    WAR: OGSour
    MAGE: GasPack
    ROGUE: Trichomez

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

1. Can be added tokens from boss if you use elixir + vendor with some simple things by tokens (gold, story tokens(!!), maybe elixirs or potions). Or anything else guaranteed by using elixir
    It is for those who wasted 50+ elixirs and looted only couple zaarus armors. Atm I'm feeling like it would be more profitable to get more crafting slots and craft greedy chests than trying loot anything with elixir.
    2. 5 days crafting locked crate which is 20k at auc atm looks strange
    3. If traps supposed to 1hit everyone then it should be damage which ignoring player's %damage reduce.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spwd For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

1. After first few days of the event you have nerfed both chances, with and without elixir resulting in a total waste for those who support your game. As long as there is 0 transparency when we re talking about chances, I will no longer continue to support or play your content.
    2. Traps. Every time you get throgh pierces, die and use ankhs, you are respawned above the trap. If you have a bit of lag you die again and again and again.
    3. Once the map is cleared player should have immunity and speed. I often get frustrated over people deaths or inconsistent movement to the boss gate.
    4. The way this event was designed broke the economy resulting in a fast devaluation of the top items that were top prizes not long time ago. The transition should be made naturally, not forced. If few months ago someone had to pay over 100m+ for Zaarus set, now anyone who have 10m can get it. This is more than 1000% of the player s lose. And this trend continue, I don t see myself playing anymore as I value my time more than anything and if someone trashes it, I d rather spend it somewhere else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Remove arcane and mythic gear drops and add some very rare helmet / vest vanity, a rare pet, a token vendor who sells some cool weapon vanities and open locked crates, gold loot pieces can be in the crate like avarice greed venal desire.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Dope event.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I don't like that the vendor only has items for lb winners, the rest of us nothing to buy with your points. There should have been rewards for running besides drops. Some are lucky and get good drops but not all. Using jewel lix is good and you can at least craft jewels. When you die in traps even when you are way past the trap it still spawns u on top of trap again and u die again. Yes agree that going slower helps but then u lose your party cause they jamming. To spend 5 ankhs on each time you die in a trap is very costly, have you checked out the cost of ankhs? If the drops were better maybe it would be worth to spend 5 ankhs per death. As it is I'm losing gold running there. I did get several mythic gear and that was nice, just wish there were some rewards to use points on to want to continue running there.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I want to have fun while playing the events.Not getting mad,play for no loot and die hundreds of times.Traps,mage curse and especially the bombs come out of wall which protects the chest are so annoying.I opened 8 elixir chests which means 8 hours also played more than 15 hours without elixir,to get what? Nothing.I've been playing since 2012 December,i see new players just opening an elixir and play for 2 hours,due to their luck they gain the gold in just 1 day which i worked for months to gain.You talk about fairness in your terms of service but i haven't seen that word in game yet since 9 years.You guys really have to do something like "Play more to gain more" instead of this annoying chance of drop thing.I don't say there shouldn't be "luck".I say at least you guys could add something like "1 Boss=1 token ,1000 token =1 arcane".So at least i could say "Oh,i got no loot from boss even tho i played for hours-days,but i can buy this arcane with tokens so my hours not gone for nothing." This kind of events like just a gamble and nothing more,if i wanted to play gamble i would open chests(which i do a lot actually lmao),but im talking about "Events" here not the chests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I rate this event for like 7. 5-10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

very good overall
    I would like to see this event coming back every once in a while, not only its fun, challenging and good drops, it is also balancing price of old outdated gears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

2/10 the worst event ever, this is made for lb players i dont want to see this event again in my whole life, 0 profit

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Only suggestion for this type of event is Lb separate for each class. I would've ignored it if the rewards for 51-100 was exquisite instead of noble.
    The event gave good amount of gold from chests and crafting. If you keep persisting, we can be lucky enough to get an arcane. I felt the drop rates were balanced as promised.

Overall I made a lot of gold and looted the gears I wanted.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk