Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Survey Feedback: Hiberian Labyrinth 2022

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

oh and lastly the gear from the vendor for the tokens i think was regarding this event>? that was good too but i felt left out from that because i wasnt going to play THAT much.

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HappyDINO View Post
    ISSUES:

this event was perfect . but two big issues i had personally were
    1: if i die to trap and use ankh to respawn i keep dying instantly and have to use 5X buff respawns . which made me spent all my ankhs

this event was soo good . i would like to personally thank the dev that built a whole set of maps tested them and got us a new event
    HAPPYDINO
    1 - real and true. we should get a short revenge buff from normal ankh revive in a event like this// I laugh at those death i farmed from reviving into the trap lol

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Some pointers before I rate it :P

1. After nerfing the drop rate, somehow me with farmer's lix for hours for continously days only get epics n legendaries. Did you push some wrong buttons?

2. Hate long winding maze maps. You know there are ladies playing the game and most know they er.. Well... bad with directions n can't drive even with map (I'm one of them). Get dizzy from the runs too if too fast like the boat racing event...

3. As I've suggested in other threads - allow us to craft epics from common n rare items. Or even a chance to break legendaries to common/rare/epics when we have events like that where we need these items to craft.

4. Most of my deaths are accumulated from this event :s - dying, respawn n dying immediately at the same spot from traps.....and goddamn mage's curse. I'm a mage myself can you give us the same curse effect skill? :P

Still thanks sts I think this event is great generally! 👍

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Blood View Post
    -
    although i didnt have much time, i still enjoyed it while i could.

the spiked trap was killing me while it was up after the update but it was still fun to play.

it was kinda slow paced without an SS haste set so a speed boost for perhaps ALL events would be awesome.

....and i thought to myself once or twice ..#'damn i should really be farming this event because of the loot available.'

the chest loot was not "good"; still hoping for multiple item drops from chests instead of just gold and a small chance for gear.

the addition of multiple instance types for the labyrinth was a very good idea.
    I did get normal lix drop from map chests. Very rare though like 2 or 3x.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Awful vendor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

99.9% great strategy event, enjoy and fun to run with rotating camera, not fast run you can feel the balance of class but the boss need a buffs, no to fast run fast run killing the challenge to run of each player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

l loved the event but the traps is so deadly we cant play in hardcore next time make the traps dealing less dmg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The wide hallways look nice. it is a nice changeup from the same old events every year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

The event was overall a unique one. So was fun. The traps did make the runs messy but that's understandable considering the loot drops and gold drops. Decent overall gold drops were present if a good gold loot set is equipped.

The only major issue was the speed buff not being fast enough. Once the mobs on the map are cleared. If the speed was quadrupled or made to increase by a large amount it would allow those players who go to clear mobs left around the map, to arrive at boss gates faster. Even with a speed set (which is above average) the traps make it so that you cannot just run to the boss gates, once all mobs lingering around the map are cleared. The traps slow the farming process overall.

The other way to look at it would be to ensure all mobs are cleared before nearing the boss gates. But when running in random parties which myself and many players do. A left out mob is a very common thing, causing one or all members to run back from boss gates to clear the mob.

This speed bonus if implemented would help all players save Elix times. And make the overall transition from mob clearing to boss kill faster. Or having it so that all the traps in the map are disabled after all mobs are cleared. Either one or both suggestions if implemented would be a really nice addition to the farming the event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

I’m not sure how drops work always, many can run for days get nothing while some can run for hours and get what they want it’s weird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

People are allowed to join the map with multiple characters they own and leech runs(Considering the time you gave people to get to the gate, it was easy to manipulate).

Tokens and chest instead of drops. Watching 15+ arcanes drop and not getting one is discouraging especially considering the elix cost per run. Boss is weak, with good loot make the boss a bit harder.. Seemed anticlimactic.

You should really fix the Death/Ankh revive screen, its outdated and bad on purpose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I think it was one of the best events we had. It was very dynamic and different from anything we had before. The only thing that would be interesting would be to put tokens and some interesting things to buy with tokens.

Enviado de meu SM-G975F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

During the cooldown period, are we still be able to craft the massive lockeds and greedy chests?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

very good event! thanks

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    During the cooldown period, are we still be able to craft the massive lockeds and greedy chests?
    Yes the recipe for greedy chests shows expires after cd so u have a few mor days 2 craft

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Op event

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I have no idea what your plans are but I know one thing for sure - the Pet rescue event - I have gotten everything I have ever wanted.. Heroic Samael, Heroic Grimm, Arcanite Sapphire, everything. I had always wanted it and now I got it. But I feel bad and empty because I feel like I don't deserve it. Also, Hiberian Labyrinth - I have always wanted pisces and mythic set and other stuff - now I have it. I also feel like I don't deserve because I got it all so fast.

I remember myself dreaming about Solid gold set and Himmingleva set and other stuff... It took me YEARS before I got it. I have never been rich but I have always managed to get what I want. Leveling in Watcher's tombs... With a party. Going there over and over and being happy for each level I got.

THESE WERE THE TIMES!
    Thank you Spacetimestudios for being a part of my life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Hi, Im here missing this event 😔, this was the only event that most of our guild members is online, now we are back to 10max online, i miss them, i miss the noise in our guild hall while we are resting, please bring this back soon 😔