Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: YAPT! (Yet another Pisces thread)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    [*] After 5 unsuccessful charges, the proc fires, guaranteed. <-- NEW
    This will help for sure, ty

For shameless mages complaining in this thread about weapons, are u all ok? lol, why you all don't mention that hyperos and aquaris procs can be stacked after some update while rogues can't even use hasteless marianos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    @asommers I suggest you to watch these videos, no proc cool downs restricted me from being able to proc. 1 is bad quality because I had to make the file size 8mb to send to someone in discord
    https://youtu.be/dkaenB_Ia0M
    https://youtu.be/aw7IwfcASKE

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    we all faced this problem - our life & score is in the hands of RNG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    we all faced this problem - our life & score is in the hands of RNG
    Yeah if it wasn't rng I say wave 125~ would be soloable on rog.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1000000000
    Tysm @asommers

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

At this point it is urgent that the rogues have a better Ultimate or that the warriors nerf their ultimate, it is not just about the rogue weapons, to kill 1 boss the class does not work unlike other classes

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

At any rate, I spent some time on it and settled with the following:
    [LIST][*] After 5 unsuccessful charges, the proc fires, guaranteed. <-- NEW

-ALS
    nice dude, this should resolve all issues. i think. lol

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

What about the "enemies dodge"?
    I don't know if it has something to do with the Pisces charge issue and her proc.
    But in war there are times, that the Polaris doesn't work because of this issue, when the proc comes out, you charge several times, about 3 max you can in the duration of the proc, and then you fail all because of the "enemy's dodge".
    It also misses normal attacks very often, due to the same problem with "dodge" whereby your proc doesn't activate.
    There are also maps that work correctly, then you go into a kind of "dodge" streak, all attacks fail because of the "dodge".
    I think there is something about the "dodge" that interferes with the proc of those weapons.
    All this, tested and speaking of Zodias maps, which is where the weapons should work perfectly.
    The rest of the maps don't really matter because these weapons aren't that necessary.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Ok but why is it so hard to make them proc on every successful charge? Taking the cooldown time into consideration as well of course. What's the point of procs like these where you have to keep on charging and praying it'll proc, duggar daggers are so much better proc wise than the pisces. All I'm asking for is a reason why we can't have a 100% proc chance on a successful charge?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Vrazicak For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    Ok but why is it so hard to make them proc on every successful charge? Taking the cooldown time into consideration as well of course. What's the point of procs like these where you have to keep on charging and praying it'll proc, duggar daggers are so much better proc wise than the pisces. All I'm asking for is a reason why we can't have a 100% proc chance on a successful charge?
    if it was given a 100% chance on a single charge, then it won't be called a proc but a skill.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

So a skull axe proc is a skill? Interesting approach buddy.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tailwarrior View Post
    if it was given a 100% chance on a single charge, then it won't be called a proc but a skill.
    Anything wrong to have another 'skill' instead proc? would be perfect imo, even if it would become nerfed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

It is because it would be too powerful for mythic quality items. Also(as alot of people knew since mythic came out) the new arcanes(half of them) will use 100% proc chance on charged attack.

On topic: I used these frustrating daggers for about 8 months after release and got tired of it. Glad to see you are finally going to do something about it. 1 year later is better than not at all i guess(except for the players that were forced to use these things if they wanted to play rog end game.)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Actually the main difference between skull(aquaris,duggar too) and pisces is it's chances to proc the weapon. Skull is more close to a skill since we can proc it 90% of the time with axe. The thing is the randomness of the pisces proc. The randomness is like getting a mythic loot from pet rescue boss consecutively or sometimes we never loot a mythic( just an example not true but more or less similar, didn't take labyrinth as a comparison since it's on another level torture).

If all class weapons had the same randomness of the pisces proc, then it is well and good. Everyone would've started a crying thread(well mages did for hyperos recently, I relate to them) instead of rouge only. We're so accustomed to having a higher chance to proc a weapon that when we compare that to pisces, it's too frustrating. If aquaris had a charged proc, just imagine what will happen.

Anyways I will talk a bit about new 81 arcane too. There is a boss damage weapon which proc 100% if charged but with a high cd. In my opinion, it's basically a skill without a new button.
    Next is a mob clearing weapon, which will unlock it's 'proc' when we kill x amount of mobs. Sounds very similar to ultimate(we kill mobs to 'charge' ultimate skill). It's basically a ultimate without a button.

I actually support for a weapon to behave as a skill or ultimate. Feel free to share your thoughts.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,473 Posts

The guaranteed proc after 5 unsuccessful charge attempts for Pisces has been implemented and will be in the next server (content) update. Also included are the proc cooldown icons for all slot types (amulet, armor, belt, helmet, and weapon).

After internal discussion, we decided against the cooldown change (15s -> 12s).

-ALS

16. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

@assommers Big W with the Pisces. After 5 charge is guaranteed proc. I like this BIG W

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

why cd change is not? i can see warior and mage killing melting boss life solo after a 2-3 seconds but they are not contented and they want more buffs, but rogue charge to proc cannot kill just like they do to boss, less 3 sec cd to pisces proc is a big help not to die and kill mobs because mob killing is a rogues job.

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #37
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    why cd change is not? i can see warior and mage killing melting boss life solo after a 2-3 seconds but they are not contented and they want more buffs, but rogue charge to proc cannot kill just like they do to boss, less 3 sec cd to pisces proc is a big help not to die and kill mobs because mob killing is a rogues job.
    We didn't want to change too many things at once. We'll let these two changes (guaranteed proc and proc cooldown icons) bake for a while and reevaluate.

-ALS

20. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

We didn't want to change too many things at once. We'll let these two changes (guaranteed proc and proc cooldown icons) bake for a while and reevaluate.

-ALS
    @Asommers
    Will this weapon still be relevant? since many people assume arcane weapons are coming this week, altough we are certain that 99% of the player base will not have access to them in the first month of release, we would like to know if the meta for the upcoming months will still be pisces (for rogue)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    @Asommers
    Will this weapon still be relevant? since many people assume arcane weapons are coming this week, altough we are certain that 99% of the player base will not have access to them in the first month of release, we would like to know if the meta for the upcoming months will still be pisces (for rogue)
    If they decide to keep the "Kill x mobs for proc" then pisces maybe helpful on procing then switching to arcane and killing mobs though mages can clear everything with aquaris.