Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Zaarus aura , sea aura

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fytheo View Post
    It’s the same topic - aura.

Also, it IS a good idea. I don’t know why you are getting mad immediately. The thing is - that glintstone set sits in our stash doing absolutely nothing.

Next thing, you want to have legendary and mythic set aura? Wear the set. At least it is good for cap level. Unlike glintstone set. I am not going to die over and over wearing an old set just because I want the aura.
    I am not getting mad and if u like the glinstone aura too much then save gold for it and buy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

You are missing the point I am trying to prove here.

Also, I have been asking for this long before the glintstone auras were even released.

It is not just about the aura but about the set too. It is not exactly cheap to craft that set.
    You craft that set for Aps and then you do what with it? You delete it? Or do you create a new character level 46 just to have the set equiped on it but you are never ever goning to play it?

I respect your opinion and demand but I think mine is more reasonable. The mythic set aura is not bad. But I think it's time has not come yet.
    Another thing you probably didn't understand - the aura would look like the aura from the set, not the over-brightened aura that was on sale. And it would be bound.

Players LOVE glinstone aura. I am not the only one. It is weird that I have not seen anyone talking about it on the forum, yet.

Peace.
    Thank you Spacetimestudios for being a part of my life.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fytheo View Post
    You are missing the point I am trying to prove here.

Also, I have been asking for this long before the glintstone auras were even released.

It is not just about the aura but about the set too. It is not exactly cheap to craft that set.
    You craft that set for Aps and then you do what with it? You delete it? Or do you create a new character level 46 just to have the set equiped on it but you are never ever goning to play it?

I respect your opinion and demand but I think mine is more reasonable. The mythic set aura is not bad. But I think it's time has not come yet.
    Another thing you probably didn't understand - the aura would look like the aura from the set, not the over-brightened aura that was on sale. And it would be bound.

Players LOVE glinstone aura. I am not the only one. It is weird that I have not seen anyone talking about it on the forum, yet.

Peace.
    I also like glinstone aura too much but they probably wont add it for crafting cuz it already exists.