Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
Proc rate is worse than Pisces, it requires 2 consecutive charges to the same target to proc (very hard to do). After going through all that hassle, the weapon and proc alone do the least damage - unless we're able to synchronize it with an armor proc, however, synchronizing a very low proc rate weapon with another RNG piece of gear results in almost not happening. So no one does it anymore, it's just not practical.

For it being a boss-centric weapon, the mechanics to proc is flawed. 99% of the maps have either mobs around, or mobs that spawn near the boss. So why was it designed to make the 2nd charge be a single target?

Polaris hits 3 enemies, Neptaris hits 3 enemies (and procs the marked target), Pisces hits 3 enemies in a small radius giving it more chances of hitting something. Hyperos
should be in line with the other weapons, for instance, after marking an enemy, the guns next charged attack hits 3 enemies in a small radius. So if there's a marked boss, and 2 mobs standing just in front of it, it would hit all 3 foes and still proc on the marked boss.
I also feel it does almost no damage compared to what Aquaris + Smugg Gun can do.

Idk, probably cuz I have bad stats?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk