Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Come on STS!!! :(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frzendeath View Post
    I feel bad for all the kids who grew up on this crap...
    This current generation of kids are going to be so much cooler growing up on batman, avengers, dcu, etc.... they will also agree with me like my 4 year old daughter already does batman rules and power rangers blow...
    Ummm no need for your comment on my post. No need to feel sorry for me or anyone else who grew up watching The Rangers just because someone like you never liked them or whatever. However a lot of people don't like them a lot of people does. Batman, lets see some people like it, some don't (like me) but you don't see me saying I feel sorry for those who grew up on that crap.(just like rangers doesn't exist neither Batman, Avengers, etc etc) It's not about being cooler or not, really who cares about that. I would have loved to see you in your younger years, (you might say no), but I bet you use to watch them as well. Probably getting up and doing the "It's Morphin time" pose...I'm just saying...

But imma ask in a nice way to please exit yourself from my thread. This thread was made for fun, and has inspired sts developers.

Thank you for your opinion; but wasnt necessary Good Bye

SN: How old are you again????
    Last edited by SexyIsland; 08-17-2012 at 12:11 AM.
    "Always Be Yourself"
    "KOI & SP, will always be in my Heart"

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SexyIsland View Post
    Ummm no need for your comment on my post. No need to feel sorry for me or anyone else who grew up watching The Rangers just because someone like you never liked them or whatever. However a lot of people don't like them a lot of people does. Batman, lets see some people like it, some don't (like me) but you don't see me saying I feel sorry for those who grew up on that crap.(just like rangers doesn't exist neither Batman, Avengers, etc etc) It's not about being cooler or not, really who cares about that. I would have loved to see you in your younger years, (you might say no), but I bet you use to watch them as well. Probably getting up and doing the "It's Morphin time" pose...I'm just saying...

But imma ask in a nice way to please exit yourself from my thread. This thread was made for fun, and has inspired sts developers.

Thank you for your opinion; but wasnt necessary Good Bye

SN: How old are you again????
    Island has a point. There's nothing wrong with kids watching power rangers. IT's just a show.

Besides, power rangers was eons ago.....

Sent from The Vular Hive Depths Secret Chamber! XD
    Last edited by HunterSLAYER; 08-17-2012 at 01:00 AM.
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS6qC...e_gdata_player

Let's cry tougher Island
    My all time favorite Super Hero!!!! Mighty POWER RANGER....Yay
    Mystic force not the last....there is still Jungle Fury, RPM, Samurai...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to I'm Siri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nope we had G.I. Joe and transformers in the 80s and rangers were always a cheap knock off of guyver to me....

BTW watch guyver and see how it inspired those beetleborgs.. I mean rangers...

Its a public forum u can't expect to make a thread about the power rangers and not receive some negative feedback...

I still feel bad the acting was horrible but remember what was showed right before it on TV back then? Batman the animated series.

PS don't ask me to leave a thread in a general discussion area go to off topic, just makes me wanna troll this thread hard... kaythxbie
    Last edited by Frzendeath; 08-17-2012 at 05:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default Come on STS!!! :(

Whatever no one really except for you wanna say negative things. Not one post in this forum can stay positive. Thats the problem. Anyways no one here was talking about Batman, Transformers or G.I Joe. I don't care. If you wanna talk about them, make your own thread about and trust me, you wont see not one comment from me. Btw this wasnt really the power ranger thread, read the beginning of the post of why I posted. Than we talk. Just cause others wanted to talk about it doesnt meant anything.

The fact that you refer to the rest of the people as some poor kids who you felt sorry for watching the power rangers was uncalled for. No one in here has or had a problem. Except for you. If you dont like them fine its your likes, your choice but dont come here bashing my thread. With that attitude. Its not necessary.

Batman of course ANIMATED all PROGRAMMED. Rangers actual human beings Acting. If to you they did such bad acting maybe you should of cast for it, would love to see how you would of did it. btw dont think im getting at your bones or anything. I dont know you, dont have nothing against you, and dont wanna know you. But i will appreciate if you just keep the negative comments to yourself. Or pm me about it. Dont want my precious thread closed because of one person.

Thank you
    "Always Be Yourself"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Nope we had G.I. Joe and transformers in the 80s and rangers were always a cheap knock off of guyver to me....

Its a public forum u can't expect to make a thread about the power rangers and not receive some negative feedback...

I still feel bad the acting was horrible but remember what was showed right before it on TV back then? Batman the animated series.

PS don't ask me to leave a thread in a general discussion area go to off topic, just makes me wanna troll this thread hard... kaythxbie
    Bad way to start on the forums
    If you're gonna be mean just keep your comments to yourself.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Urqui For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

It doesnt belong in Off Topic if it was, why all 3 Devs that comment didnt move it. No one has complaint but you!

Have a good day!!
    "Always Be Yourself"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Urqui View Post
    Bad way to start on the forums
    If you're gonna be mean just keep your comments to yourself.
    Thank you Urqui, trying to keep a thread clean, fun and look what happens. Smh there is no need for negativity or being mean. :O
    "Always Be Yourself"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Ima have to friend this guy. We grew up on the same cool stuff and we enjoy the same activities on the forums. Lulz!

-----
    Sent from my Nexus 7

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    Ima have to friend this guy. We grew up on the same cool stuff and we enjoy the same activities on the forums. Lulz!

-----
    Sent from my Nexus 7
    So u like autobots huh?
    Transformers is a pretty awesome cartoon(i've watched it as a kid)

Power rangers is ok.
    Although it has a little bit of violence(pulling punches at enemies,etc.)

Glad that u did't say its crap like someone did as different ppl have different preferences(and obviously they shouldn't be judged cos' of that).

DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Oh no! A Batman is better than the Power Rangers debate!

The nerdness of the forums just tripled!!! Time to call Finn and Jake to the rescue!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

The current generation of kids will be better? Have you seen what they play on nickelodeon and the disney channel now? I have little cousins - they're screwed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    The current generation of kids will be better? Have you seen what they play on nickelodeon and the disney channel now? I have little cousins - they're screwed.
    Lmao Flow, you are right!!!
    "Always Be Yourself"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by =>HunterSLAYER<= View Post
    Power rangers is ok.
    Although it has a little bit of violence(pulling punches at enemies,etc.)

Ok, So Batman, Transformers and etc. ( no punches, no violence) yeah yeah btw I dont think any of the above is crap or garbage. But if the Rangers had "Violence" what does Batman have "Glory"... Smh Look at the movies as well "VIOLENCE" all over.

Poor rangers!!!

I dont want this thread to become like any other. I rather have it die than locked or removed.
    "Always Be Yourself"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

ROFL island u self trolled by reading to far into it, this is a place to freely discuss our opinions and I never once said you shouldn't, learn to flow man haha(girl)

BTW batman was a man and became powerful on his own, not needing some hugee head and puppets to maake him greater, and I still have fantasies about Harley Quinn

And batman: tas voices went on to help make arkham city a great game

The rangers now from the beginning are druggies, dead or wash ups, awesome role models..
    Last edited by Frzendeath; 08-17-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

How does one self troll?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

By reading to far into my comments.. it was never an assault on her but hey at least the thread is still alive right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Well then.

The REAL Batman, the original, was hanging out way too much with a young boy and dressed in an highly inappropriate fashion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

By reading to far into my comments.. it was never an assault on her but hey at least the thread is still alive right?
    Not for too long Thank you for your Thoughts. I know how to handle things in a better manner. Have a good day ma'am/ Sir...
    "Always Be Yourself"

22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #80
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

There was nothing wrong with the thread, why did it go sour?
    I grew up on the original Power Rangers! Go Go Power Ra... okay maybe this isn't the time for that.

Locking per request, and from further fire.

Oh and welcome to the forums Frzendeath!
    Be sure to check out our Forum Rules
    AoA | AoB | AoC

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Airrie For This Useful Post: