Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Every ELITE Vanity Items should be SAME.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Every ELITE Vanity Items should be SAME.

Again, a thread about elite vanities. Many people insists that the past elite vanities' bonus on stats is ok cuz they earned em. Listen. What about people who did same thing like in past vanity set to earn the new elite vanitiy set? They even spent more platinum, more time and effort. But now, what dev is saying is that we dont get the bonus in stats lol. LOL. Access to ELITE dungeon?? ha.. We cant even join parties in elite dungeon if we dont have elixir or good equipments. And obviously, we dont earn gold in elite dungeon much, but other maps like sandbar lagoon.
    IT IS NOT FAIR GIVING DIFFERENT BONUS OR EFFECTS IN PAST AND NEW ELITE VANITY SET. Every elite vanity set, past or future should have same advantages, either bonus in stats or appearance.
    I insist tht dev should unite the effect. They should choose to remove the bonus in stats on past elite vanity set, or also give bonus in stats at new elite vanity set.

Also, another discussion. I feel cheated in MFA lol. Do u know how many people expected stat bonus on equipping mfa and monarch helm? If they are not supposed to give any bonus in stats, STS should have announced it. It is very rude and bizzare to say "they are not for set. 71,76,81 vanity item is set". So what was the platinum we spent for mfa? lol Appearance? I would not spend like 400 plat for that cool appearance lol. Angel gears? We can just spend $50 bucks and save 800 plat for new thrasher parties in humania. No need to farm for MFA. I feel cautious why people do not fight with STS on this issue. But I think monarch and MFA should also give bonus in stats, or else, it means STS fooled us.

Plus, dear to the players who already have past elite vanity set, why are u guys behaving so cheap and dirty in letting new elite players get bonus in stats with new elite vanity set? I cant believe u guys want that special bonus only on u. People must be able to earn those bonus by farming for elite vanities. How can u guys insist that new vanity set should not give bonus in stats? Lol. Thats very SELFISH thing to do as a old, elite, player.
    (Sorry to players who insists that new elite vanity set should have bonus in stats or bonus in stats in past vanity set should be removed even though already have past vanity set)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amilys For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

I was looking so forward to havin a elite bonus with "new crown" from humania, i only have MFA and Monarch. I missed the other two because i was mad noobish, once i found out that it wasnt goin to have a bonus i was upset, but after time went on and i saw the new "helm" it wasnt somethin as awesome lookin like Cop, so i didnt really stress getting it, I actually wantrd to hit 71 just to get a new face an equip my swordfish , ive only wore the helm a couple times, thats y i have hard time givin up my dragon , its only bonus i got, i wish sts would make MTA get a lil bonus with Monarch, i honestly dont know if i woulda grinded to get mfa if it was just looks, ive heard somethin about rings? Maybe u guys should just make a small bonus for mfa and monarch then just start makin rings, but then people would be like i missed the mfa why shoild i get monarch if theres no bonus, so that kind a weird situation, dont remove the stats from old elites also because if i had them i would be pissssed and sts wouldnt do that rhey.know people worked hard to get them. But it is a good thing sts is making vanity bonus sets because it helps me say like me who missed out get some bonus, the first 4 elites are like founders helm, if u were here u gotem if u didnt well you cant getem no more, sts will ded do somethin for new players who missed out they wouldnt leave eveeyone hangin without somethin they worked hard for, so whatever they do , ik it will probably be best idea, we should be wanting to see how to make everything better then chamgin old things and goin back, just my thoughts, sorry for ramble lol

Also i was looking so dorward to having a "crown" i remmeber hearing Sam say theres gonna.be a new crown, but now its friggin "helm" lol, i dont have valcano vanity, does that have crown in its name?
    Last edited by LwMark; 08-09-2012 at 03:06 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LwMark For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

What would be elite about them if they all where the same?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DataPunk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

You seem very upset, making multiple threads about the same thing and ranting bout how you want something changed.

If there's one thing you NEED tolearn about this game/forum is:

Their game, their rules.

-------AEO-------

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NECROREAPER For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER:740313
    You seem very upset, making multiple threads about the same thing and ranting bout how you want something changed.

If there's one thing you NEED tolearn about this game/forum is:

Their game, their rules.
    Yup this^

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saool View Post
    Yup this^
    Sao, you're 71, explain somethin to me. Do you have to be 71 to get into the dungeon or do you have to have the 71 vanity? I'm still fuzzy on that.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy:740316
    Quote Originally Posted by saool View Post
    Yup this^
    Sao, you're 71, explain somethin to me. Do you have to be 71 to get into the dungeon or do you have to have the 71 vanity? I'm still fuzzy on that.
    You have to wear Monarch Helm of Humania to get into the level 71 dungeon.
    Only once though
    Kaytar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytar View Post
    You have to wear Monarch Helm of Humania to get into the level 71 dungeon.
    Only once though
    Figured that was how it was. Well, so long as the helm isn't required after the 76 update i don't see an issue with capped people having exclusive access to the dungeon right now, early access for the elite capping seems like a fair deal to me. As for vanities having stats in general, same answer here as in your last thread: (Why make a new thread with the same tone when it just got your last one locked and forgotten btw?)

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy
    Blah, just take the stats off the past elite vanities in the next update and start giving out elite rings with stats & elite vanities with no stats (to attempt making vanities purely for vanity purposes again). Then in future campaigns make it so people can craft their rings into stronger ones by doing some quests (whoa, throwback to the OG CoP) or get the weaker ring if they haven't gotten it before, along with the new elite vanity for that campaign. This way, people can still get the same rings over time and people will still have their vanity to show off their LEETness.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

wouldnt hurt if the new elites have same as old ones.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DataPunk View Post
    What would be elite about them if they all where the same?
    I mean all elite should be same. Past or prevent or future.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

But it wouldnt make the first founder set more exclusive and special

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by United View Post
    wouldnt hurt if the new elites have same as old ones.
    Then new ones should have better bonus huh?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Amilys For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amilys View Post
    Plus, dear to the players who already have past elite vanity set, why are u guys behaving so cheap and dirty in letting new elite players get bonus in stats with new elite vanity set? I cant believe u guys want that special bonus only on u. People must be able to earn those bonus by farming for elite vanities. How can u guys insist that new vanity set should not give bonus in stats? Lol. Thats very SELFISH thing to do as a old, elite, player.
    (Sorry to players who insists that new elite vanity set should have bonus in stats or bonus in stats in past vanity set should be removed even though already have past vanity set)

Ranting about how you want something changed and making hurtful comment on other people ( " dear to the players who already have past elite vanity set, why are u guys behaving so cheap and dirty" ) doesn't help you much there and it won't go anywhere, try diplomacy for a change, as i say it in your other thread instead of making your way make something that's is in everyone's way, can't get the Picture?? here's my idea and some other that have already have posted it of a thread that should or could be a win win solution, why not make a elite vanity sets that's different or would be better than the past vanity sets, in terms on getting it, is up to the mighty sts conditions and rules how you get it, it won't be easy but like past players do it, you have to earn it to be worthy to have it, that's why its call the elite vanity.
    Past players who earn the elite vanity sets cannot be blame on something that sts have reward them for the time, effort and money put into getting it and those players deserve the respect and reward to earn that elite sets and bonus that came with it given since than till today for there loyalty and support to the game, they are part of the people that makes Pocket Legends to what it is today the world’s largest mobile MMO, they encourage and set an example to all new players they too someday would be among the elite in getting those vanitys.
    So now Pocket Legends is going thru a lot of changes, new things have been introduce and is not that easy to satisfied everyone's demands and needs, changes have been made and Pocket Legends have change its decision to not put bonus on new elite vanity helm, so to make some thing happen and wanting a bonus on new elite vanity helm try gain support and vote on returning bonuses stats on the new vanity helm or pour in your ideas that can make a change for the better of everyone instead of ranting and making multiple thread about it, Elite Vanity sets bonus is not just the problem how about the Ping??? why not everyone is equal??? why not all make it so are the same. So read this carefully and consider it and try diplomacy thread.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bglir For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Don't you think Spacetime Studios has enough problems on there hands? Can't we leave them alone involving looks of weapons, vanities, ext.

Rauekat-lvl 71 bird, Rauekit-lvl 68 bear, Rauekot-lvl 43 mage, Rauekatjr lvl 15 bird! Proud recruiter of "The Elite"! Soon to be officer I hope!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

As Parth once said, its equality or oppurtunity, not flat out equality. You had the chance to get the 56 helm and 61 shield, you had the chance to download the app, even if you didnt you still had the oppurtunity. Everyone did, why should the ones who took advantage of it suffer.
    flawless best bird!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arsenal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER View Post
    Their game, their rules.
    Uh, our MONEY = their entire business.

It's funny because those people with the COP and Nuri's shield keep saying how upset they would be if the elite bonuses were simply taken away. I doubt they'd be comforted by a silly quote such as "Their game, their rules".

I've said it before too. So many people feel cheated off what happened and they never once chimed in to clarify the obvious discussions and expectations of players grinding for the MFA, thinking it will give a bonus with the Humania Elite item. STS has not once addressed why they didn't chime in before the update when it was obvious people were spending money on that very misconception. And it was not obvious either, since EVERY other Elite item in the past had worked to give a bonus set.

STS has been completely silent on addressing this point. All they have said is that they stopped giving bonuses with Elites AFTER people already wasted their time and money on MFA under the expectation that MFA would stack. Very bad form there.
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chopper For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Another thread?
    I'm just going to leave it to this:
    In the world, people can see everything as unfair.
    You think we are selfish in holding back our bonus from you?
    We didn't hold it back at all.
    STS held it back, they're the ones who annouced the change, not us.

And I think it is quite selfish of you, to demand being able to have stats.
    It is like an ordinary man calling a king selfish for not letting him be a king.
    Be happy, because at least you are not a peasant.
    You still have your access to the elite dungeon.

MFA was never promised a bonus with the Monarch Helm or any future elite vanities.
    STS may have stated that there MIGHT be future vanities with a bonus but never confirmed anything about MFA forming a bonus with Monarch Helm.
    I'm sorry to say this, but you are being selfish in this too.
    Everyone else who already has a COP or SoH still got a MFA, and since you were expecting a bonus, we could also say we were expecting a 4-piece bonus.
    And don't say that we already have a bonus and just want more, because this is what you're doing yourself when you already have enough funds to hit level 71, get endgame gear, and then want more.

STS affects everyone with their actions, not just a small hand of people.

I have already seen a dozen of these threads, and Sam has personally locked a great number of them.

Complaining and petitioning about this matter over and over will not get solved.
    I'm sure the Devs have already said No multiple times.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whirlzap For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Its not selfish, its customers feeling cheated and misled.

Imagine if Apple released a new Iphone every year (i know, it's a stretch to imagine that LOL). Each one has new features, and generates lot of revenue. A new Iphone is announced for November. Tons of people buy shares, discuss what features it might have, hold off on buying other phones, develop accessories, etc. etc. People spend money and time and everything else on the expectation of the new phone and what it does, etc. Apple sits back and does NOTHING. It just sits and soaks up the money from share purchases, etc. In fact, it starts to promote the new phone and its company shares HARD. It makes a ton of money leading up to it.

And then it releases a new phone, but wait. It's not a phone. it's just decorative. No function at all. Too bad. They never said it actually worked. However based on every other phone in the past, people are misled. Too bad suckers.

This would be an automatic lawsuit.

All we get here is STS saying there are no more bonuses, yes, but they have not addressed how their paying customers were misled and feel cheated.
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

i think the CoP SoH and MFA should make a set bonus but the MHoH and the 2 that come after it should also have a set bonus as part of a new set

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Livemau For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    Uh, our MONEY = their entire business.

It's funny because those people with the COP and Nuri's shield keep saying how upset they would be if the elite bonuses were simply taken away. I doubt they'd be comforted by a silly quote such as "Their game, their rules".

I've said it before too. So many people feel cheated off what happened and they never once chimed in to clarify the obvious discussions and expectations of players grinding for the MFA, thinking it will give a bonus with the Humania Elite item. STS has not once addressed why they didn't chime in before the update when it was obvious people were spending money on that very misconception. And it was not obvious either, since EVERY other Elite item in the past had worked to give a bonus set.

STS has been completely silent on addressing this point. All they have said is that they stopped giving bonuses with Elites AFTER people already wasted their time and money on MFA under the expectation that MFA would stack. Very bad form there.
    Very bad thinking for a lot of players then.

I'm not sure what exactly is wrong here.

The weather yesterday was sunny.
    The weather the day before yesterday was sunny.
    The weather three days ago was sunny.

My friend assumed it would be sunny again and we planned to go to the beach.
    The weatherman said, "Oh wow so many sunny days, we should be looking forward to a lot more!"
    It was rainy today.

How can you be gullible enough to believe that it will always be sunny, just because this event takes place in sunny hot Arizona and it's been sunny for three days straight?

Unless the God of Weather popped out and said it, there is NOTHING you can hold against this.
    Nothing you can hold against STS.

When STS advertised the MFA, they only advertised the armor.
    They said NOTHING about the bonus.
    Only the armor.
    You can even check Patch Notes if you don't believe me.
    It is your own fault for assuming things.

And as I said in my earlier post.
    If you expected a 2-Piece Bonus from MFA and Monarch, then we should expect a 4-piece bonus.
    Unfortunately, two helms cannot be worn at the same time.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Whirlzap For This Useful Post: