Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Zodias Eating Machine Level 60 Stats Overview + Weapon Buff Preview

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danialazhad63 View Post
    Agreed, also the proc rate very bad

@Ploid Btw the spirit rarity are above mythic, u complain it being op cuz you're jealous cuz you don't own it & didn't event try it yet...so don't make your own assumption without trying it in the first place

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
    I quote Cinco, "Mythic sets are supposed to be better than Spirit set"

Right now a spirit sword is stronger than mythic set???

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legolasn View Post
    Yea hyperos definitely does 5-10% hp when u play with 1.5k int clueless what u doing.
    Spirit Sword 1 hitting Hydra in 600ms isn't healthy. Doing so much damage to elite ekenta just by itself isn't healthy.

I am playing with 2.2kint while it's little int, the damage difference between a spirit sword and Hyperos/Neptaris is insane.

This sword is nearly 1-hitting elite ekenta. Keep in mind that arcane weapons aren't out. There would be no room for arcane weapon when spirit weapon is doing so much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

nerf all super power proc that can kill 1-2-3 hits the boss, or nerf all all super power ultimate skill to make it fare to rogue.😆😆😆 peace.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Spirit Sword 1 hitting Hydra in 600ms isn't healthy. Doing so much damage to elite ekenta just by itself isn't healthy.

I am playing with 2.2kint while it's little int, the damage difference between a spirit sword and Hyperos/Neptaris is insane.

This sword is nearly 1-hitting elite ekenta. Keep in mind that arcane weapons aren't out. There would be no room for arcane weapon when spirit weapon is doing so much.

Swords getting fixed. No point on constantly saying the same thing over and over when everyone already knows about it.
    Btw I can get 200ms hydra if I really kept trying.

As I beg for you to do once again- Play the warrior class and you will understand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Lol oneshot hydra...like u couldn't do before with every mythic weapon even bow...as of neptaris being better than hyperos ..LOL good one..u know armor procs exist and higher stat exist, use those before u compare classes. Hyperos does by far more.
    Its funny how every single good mage can see how op this class is but some others just cant lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Lol oneshot hydra...like u couldn't do before with every mythic weapon even bow...as of neptaris being better than hyperos ..LOL good one..u know armor procs exist and higher stat exist, use those before u compare classes. Hyperos does by far more.
    Its funny how every single good mage can see how op this class is but some others just cant lol
    don't take it personally.
    No matter what happens, even if mage can do billions of damage, @Ploid will still claim that other classes are better, even tho he never tried them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    don't take it personally.
    No matter what happens, even if mage can do billions of damage, @Ploid will still claim that other classes are better, even tho he never tried them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Swords getting fixed. No point on constantly saying the same thing over and over when everyone already knows about it.
    Btw I can get 200ms hydra if I really kept trying.

As I beg for you to do once again- Play the warrior class and you will understand.
    I just said spirit sword was doing more damage than it should. Devs seem to agree as well hence the nerf. Nothing more and nothing less.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

Its ok to all class to oneshot the fly or hydra because its lvl gap, but all zodias boss not fair to 1 hit war pola and 2 spirit aegis and sword, but nepta is ok because it is combo of strategy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts

I just said spirit sword was doing more damage than it should. Devs seem to agree as well hence the nerf. Nothing more and nothing less.

We know it is but you kept repeating it to each reply. Do make a warrior lv 81 and play it.
    Even the bow needs a nerf right now, its doing insane amounts of damage to bosses, one proc kills a boss if vest proc is active.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Exactly like polaris with ulti? Ah yes but wars can, just need accept it

Lmao

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Even the bow needs a nerf right now, its doing insane amounts of damage to bosses, one proc kills a boss if vest proc is active.
    If doing insane amount of damage is the standard for nerfing things then polaris is right next in line.

The bow only does good damage at high level which is a good reward for the effort of leveling a single target weapon for so long and even then the proc chance is not reliable.
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton Mike View Post
    If doing insane amount of damage is the standard for nerfing things then polaris is right next in line.

The bow only does good damage at high level which is a good reward for the effort of leveling a single target weapon for so long and even then the proc chance is not reliable.
    Lv 1 does like 15m damage+. Kills zodias bosses in 1 proc. That damage is fine but its doing it at such a low level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

Cinco hope maybe nerf all the weapons that can 1-hit in a proc the boss especially the milion burst damage that is 1 to 2 hits the boss of zodias elite this will be started by jealousy and fighting by every player that uses different classes, just don't nerf neptaris because it is a combination of basic charge damage and basic damage combo, for now they say spirit bow and sword are still over power that can kill zodian boss in 1-2 seconds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Default Question About Spirit Weapons

Hi,
    I was wondering if charged and normal attacks have the same proc rate?
    Or perhaps charged attacks has higher chance to proc?

Also if possible, would be nice to know the numbers..
    TY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Neptaris is fine as it requires ult to one-hit boss. Spirit weapons are 1-hitting without ult. That's the problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Its counterintuitive for the Bow and Sword to not scale with primary stats. I can technically be naked, respec to 0 skill attributes and still do the same damage.

These weapons are exactly like Dragon Staff used to be but on steroids. I remember a dev devoted a whole thread explaining why weapons that deal %hp off bosses health is bad for the game, hence, they were eventually nerfered. Seems like they're making the same mistake reintroducing this mechanic.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...enemy-s-health

It felt awful seeing how stale gameplay is now with these weapons. Brainless runs. Discourages acquiring more gear. Overshadows other meta's that require braincells to pull off.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Lv 1 does like 15m damage+. Kills zodias bosses in 1 proc. That damage is fine but its doing it at such a low level.
    That damage is irrelevant, the weapon is scaling to the boss you were fighting but I find it strange that its able to kill. At lvl 50 when fighting the boss in sunk the whole proc does 70% boss life, it only kills when I get lucky with my kraken armor proc, which gives x3 damage so no surprise there.

Were you also using the kraken armor?
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Its counterintuitive for the Bow and Sword to not scale with primary stats. I can technically be naked, respec to 0 skill attributes and still do the same damage.

These weapons are exactly like Dragon Staff used to be but on steroids. I remember a dev devoted a whole thread explaining why weapons that deal %hp off bosses health is bad for the game, hence, they were eventually nerfered. Seems like they're making the same mistake reintroducing this mechanic.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...enemy-s-health

It felt awful seeing how stale gameplay is now with these weapons. Brainless runs. Discourages acquiring more gear. Overshadows other meta's that require braincells to pull off.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    100% agree.
    We went back to mausoleum, let's look for someone with Dragon (Spirit) to kill the boss.
    These weapons are extremely broken.
    Today I saw how someone killed with one shot, each mecha elite phase, until he was killed.
    There is literally no need for gear, team or strategy anymore, just a spirit proc.
    Really sad the way these things are tested.
    Out there, there are even YouTube videos of people killing bosses with one shot, completely naked.
    Then you have that AQUARIUS + HYPEROS COMBO, shooting bosses as well.
    (It was said that there would be no more combos, at least with weapons of the same class and much less as powerful)
    It seems that it is the new Arcane of the shots.
    Completely disappointed with the direction this is taking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    100% agree.
    We went back to mausoleum, let's look for someone with Dragon (Spirit) to kill the boss.
    These weapons are extremely broken.
    Today I saw how someone killed with one shot, each mecha elite phase, until he was killed.
    There is literally no need for gear, team or strategy anymore, just a spirit proc.
    Really sad the way these things are tested.
    Out there, there are even YouTube videos of people killing bosses with one shot, completely naked.
    Then you have that AQUARIUS + HYPEROS COMBO, shooting bosses as well.
    (It was said that there would be no more combos, at least with weapons of the same class and much less as powerful)
    It seems that it is the new Arcane of the shots.
    Completely disappointed with the direction this is taking.
    Indeed. Not to mention Arcane weapons haven't even arrived yet. It is to be expected that Arcanes would naturally surpass these Spirits to live up to its name and for them to be profitable, but by then all of Zodias's content would be set to Brackenbridge difficulty.

Quality of gameplay has dipped significantly. It used to be only those who knew the strategies, were well geared, along with great team coordination be the ones to do it - as expected, but why bother with that? when all we need is a Spirit to mimic the same thing while being naked in a blindfold.

Hopefully the mage Spirit staff isn't like this as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

5b sets vs 30m zodias wep

Ok its fine

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL