Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Zodias Eating Machine Level 60 Stats Overview + Weapon Buff Preview

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

at a quick glance, the armor seems really low dude..

but im the guy who uses 21 crystalline so maybe just not listen to me hahaha

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Reflection for 20 and below is 800%. At Level 21 reflect 1200%. Once you break Level 41 your reflect will do 1600%.
    Note: the buff also increases your armor from 250 to 500 and then to 750 at 41+ which means that incoming damage may be less (so less to reflect).
    your right dev cinco, so why needed armor buffs of zodias dagger when proc instead of adding health% + a little bit damage% when proc so this dagger more useful when get the max level 76. i think less armor more damage taken you get from mobs and boss then when proc reflect become also more useful.

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tapsykrete View Post
    your right dev cinco, so why needed armor buffs of zodias dagger when proc instead of adding health% + a little bit damage% when proc so this dagger more useful when get the max level 76. i think less armor more damage taken you get from mobs and boss then when proc reflect become also more useful.
    I hear you. The design was done to counter the armor reduction debuffs you get from Zodias monsters - but I will consider shifting the stats around for a different purpose. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I hear you. The design was done to counter the armor reduction debuffs you get from Zodias monsters - but I will consider shifting the stats around for a different purpose. Thanks!
    thank you for consideration

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Aquaris is 700%. Hopefully the staff will be 700% at max lvl. These spirit weapons cost the most for lv 81 yet a mythic weap that costs 10x less performs better.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    It's meant to give a lower multiplier on damage because the proc is also giving you a strong heal-over-time effect - but I see Sorcerers wanting to forego the survivability.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Tbh, zodias spirit gear (weapons) at max level should be a bit stronger than myths, because we have to waste a lot of time for lvling it up.
    Imagine wasting a lot of time just to get a weapon that is weaker than cheap mythic weapon.
    +1 on this.
    and also add more buffs when u use 3/3 on set. i think legendary set 3/6 level81 give more buffs damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

leveling spirit weapons up is very hard, take months of hard work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

It's meant to give a lower multiplier on damage because the proc is also giving you a strong heal-over-time effect - but I see Sorcerers wanting to forego the survivability.
    We mainly want damage buffs on spirit weapons rather heals / armor buffs. I feel its fine to make them more op than mythic considering they are way more expensive than mythic weapons right now and they are a higher rarity than mythic.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

No healing can compete with aquaris hp/armor boost, healings dont prevent oneshots

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

We mainly want damage buffs on spirit weapons rather heals / armor buffs. I feel its fine to make them more op than mythic considering they are way more expensive than mythic weapons right now and they are a higher rarity than mythic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Legolasn View Post
    No healing can compete with aquaris hp/armor boost, healings dont prevent oneshots
    I can understand wanting the Spirit gear to do the same stuff as the Mythic gear only better... but I worry that it'd make the Mythics useless (in the pejorative sense and not the literal sense as the set bonus is still much better).

Let's see how today's updates to Spirit weapons feel and then start talking next steps - as (for better or worse) we are about to add Arcane 81's to the mix :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

This is 100% true!!! I hope dev listen to your advice. U have talk how trash spirit weapon damage even in lower level map such as maus, in your YTvideo n its 100% true!! Its sad but true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Drop the ingredients in the regular maps please. This isn’t an op set and shouldn’t drop in an elite map. Please don’t tell me I can buy them in the cs. I think the concept is to play the maps for these items. Or am I playing Arcane Shopping?
    Seems reasonable to me. I'll add it to our list of tasks.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Zodias Eating Machine Level 60 Stats Overview + Weapon Buff Preview

I can understand wanting the Spirit gear to do the same stuff as the Mythic gear only better... but I worry that it'd make the Mythics useless (in the pejorative sense and not the literal sense as the set bonus is still much better).

Let's see how today's updates to Spirit weapons feel and then start talking next steps - as (for better or worse) we are about to add Arcane 81's to the mix :-)
    I still wont belive encryption YT review when i first watching it, im thinking its bc the weapon used for review is lower level. But now, i realized its absolutely true(after seeing the final stat). Great design. Good proc aura(for aegis). Very beautiful, n need lots of effort to leveling but all for unusefull weapon in lower level map is frustating. Even worse than mythic that come out months before it. Lol i dont understand the purpose if it was mean to be weaker than old weapon

Btw, the armor n helm also need huge buff. Bonus set need buff too imo.

Ty anyway for the buff appreciate it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

@Cinco, few months ago I asked you to remove dodge when daggers proc so we could reflect properly.
    however, you guys changed it to -100% dodge while proc, while every level 81 rogue has 170%+ dodge chance, and the result is still the same.

could you just set it to 0?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Zodias eating machine dagger

Zadias spirit dagger gives good damage reclection but when we get -100 dodge we die easily i know its necassary for reflecting proc but we dont have much hp and armor so at least add some armor proc (3x-4x) ,and even if we lv up spirit weapons their effectiveness still much more less than mythic weapons, therefore many player dont think lving up them worth when we can get pisces,nepta... i mean pls buff spirits more

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lichqueen For This Useful Post:

Player4L

Is hard to kill mobs in zodias maps with zodias weapon you deal low damage i suggest that u can lvl up zodias weapon in any map to lvl it up faster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Are these stats final ?

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Ok after testing the spirit sword and aegis I will say that they both are extremely powerful against bosses, the sword especially.
    The issue is the aegis, a lv 41 aegis does high damage against a boss but we are wanting the aegis to wipe out mobs. Could the aegis proc damage be nerfed against main bosses and buffed against mobs and mini bosses? Instead of 3 - 4 attacks can it do up to 10?
    I did not test venge blood/ rally cry / if higher str gives higher proc damage / pet aa etc.
    Sword video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZAyh6MfiwU
    Aegis video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRQqc27wb8Q

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Ok after testing the spirit sword and aegis I will say that they both are extremely powerful against bosses, the sword especially.
    The issue is the aegis, a lv 41 aegis does high damage against a boss but we are wanting the aegis to wipe out mobs. Could the aegis proc damage be nerfed against main bosses and buffed against mobs and mini bosses? Instead of 3 - 4 attacks can it do up to 10?
    I did not test venge blood/ rally cry / if higher str gives higher proc damage / pet aa etc.
    Sword video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZAyh6MfiwU
    Aegis video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRQqc27wb8Q
    Agreed, the aegis supposed to clean mobs not bosses & 3-4 attack by the proc too little. Also atleast increase the proc rate or reduce the proc cooldown because the proc rate almost as bad as lv71 spirit... please look into this matter @Cinco. Thank you.

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by danialazhad63; 10-08-2022 at 02:18 AM.