Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Arcane Level 81 Kraken Battle Weapon Stats and Proc Overview

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

As some others suggested.. Arcane 81 set should have some buff like mythic ..together with weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    As some others suggested.. Arcane 81 set should have some buff like mythic ..together with weapons
    Adding a set bonus when wearing 3/3 arc set would be appreciated but instead of being stat bonus oriented how about making the bonus gives increased proc rate/shorter cd to each piece/increased proc effects/extra effect not affected by cd/extra dot from attacks/etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Mitigation(Armor) on the staff isn't working or doesn't stack? The base item's stat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Balenciaqa View Post
    Which gun are you using? I don‘t think we are using the same gun…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kraken gun will not replace the hyper for killing zodias bosses for now, but hopefully with the armor debuff will help you and others kill bosses quicker .
    All other bosses die with just one proc from first shot with out me doing anything using my gl set with very low intelligent.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

the armor debuff does not help if rog just 1 proc with kraken dagger and the boss dies. Same with warrior with decent mythic set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I just saw how these weapons look in game since you decided not to add pictures to this post. They look .. thematically okay but inferior to the previous arcanes from 76 expansion that had moving parts, I could even say that they look worse than immortal arcanes which have a cool effect and everyone wants as vanities. I wouldn't unequip my weapon vanities for these weapons.

The proc is the only reason to use them and there isn't anything new in there, just some old recycled effects mixed together.

Final thoughts: you could have done better.
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton Mike View Post
    I just saw how these weapons look in game since you decided not to add pictures to this post. They look .. thematically okay but inferior to the previous arcanes from 76 expansion that had moving parts, I could even say that they look worse than immortal arcanes which have a cool effect and everyone wants as vanities. I wouldn't unequip my weapon vanities for these weapons.

The proc is the only reason to use them and there isn't anything new in there, just some old recycled effects mixed together.

Final thoughts: you could have done better.
    the Arc procs compared to mythics are just to weak (excluding daggers and maybe aegis with Kraken Armor proc)

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvaffe View Post
    the Arc procs compared to mythics are just to weak (excluding daggers and maybe aegis with Kraken Armor proc)

I have been around long enough to know that the next buff/nerf is going to be extreme XD
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton Mike View Post
    I have been around long enough to know that the next buff/nerf is going to be extreme XD
    they have to but cinco does not give some Infos about it will happen or not so idk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

need to nerf what weapon need to nerf all boss of zodias is equal now to boss on brackenridge because of polaris and arcane 81 dagger, why other class are wishing to buffs their weapon because the other has lvl 100 arcane damage proc they are jelous, nerf pola and arcane 81 dagger and a little buffs on arc sword aegis and staff,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    need to nerf what weapon need to nerf all boss of zodias is equal now to boss on brackenridge because of polaris and arcane 81 dagger, why other class are wishing to buffs their weapon because the other has lvl 100 arcane damage proc they are jelous, nerf pola and arcane 81 dagger and a little buffs on arc sword aegis and staff,
    The thing is polaris is just balance I think only the ult make it excell or op.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

why are you jealous of other class weapon and asked polaris to be nerfed when rogue already have level 100 arcane damage proc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adek Nakal View Post
    why are you jealous of other class weapon and asked polaris to be nerfed when rogue already have level 100 arcane damage proc.
    It is because the mage weapons are not needed. EZG?idk

Warriors Ultimate will get a nerf(5x is fine). Pola will eventually get nerfed. Nep. All Mythics. Rog daggers are probably just like beta testing max damage output(Like Valley warr with proc stack 400k damg or Aqua staff mages at release.).

It also works because the locks contain a broken weapon that can alter leaderboards. That gets you a badge if it works out. Later they buff other weapons that will boost Locks Sales. It has been a common recurrence for a long time now.

Its bad.

Weapons not rare enough.

I guess a BIG update is coming soon. Hopefully it works out.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    It is because the mage weapons are not needed. EZG?idk

Warriors Ultimate will get a nerf(5x is fine). Pola will eventually get nerfed. Nep. All Mythics. Rog daggers are probably just like beta testing max damage output(Like Valley warr with proc stack 400k damg or Aqua staff mages at release.).

It also works because the locks contain a broken weapon that can alter leaderboards. That gets you a badge if it works out. Later they buff other weapons that will boost Locks Sales. It has been a common recurrence for a long time now.

Its bad.

Weapons not rare enough.

I guess a BIG update is coming soon. Hopefully it works out.......
    So lvl81 mythic weapons will adjust because other lvl81 arcane weapons is just 20%power of mythic. Lol mythic is fine, they even rework and buff other lvl81 mythic.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

any updates from the devs about the new arcane weapons? I’m seeing no devs commentating or answering on criticism and ideas from player experience

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This update is cool with features and weapons, i love that. Still there is a bug with "lupo the hunter" quest in shuyal. Please please fix that issue, i can't see a incompleted quest which i can complete that, there is just a "Okay" and "may I borrow" buttons, not another button for quest. Sorry for replying here but... I love you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I think that all 81lvl arcane weapons should clear zodias maps fast.
    Just future 86lvl expansion should be more challenging tho and these weapons should be strong like 76lvl arcanes on Zodias.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Balenciaqa View Post
    any updates from the devs about the new arcane weapons? I’m seeing no devs commentating or answering on criticism and ideas from player experience

idk I feel like they either want us to wait for the buffs or they just too busy during this week with DL / PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

After i tested arcane sword, here is my insight or suggestion:

1.damage proc is too low. Even dozer axe buff actually better.

2. I understand the concept of reliable proc, but the cooldown is actually really long. With a weak proc like that i prefer 5 second cooldown rather than proc once n do lil damage then become useless for the rest 20 second..

3. Seems arcane aegis and sword is not stacked with armor or ulti? Please make it stack with armor n ulti proc.

4. Hitting few enemies with charged attack and make the proc affect many enemies is already good, but maybe u can add a few more enemies (like immortal sword charged attack is actually perfect)

5. Proc or charged attack still can miss on mobs, makes the proc canceled.. If im not mistaken u guys want to make this arcane undodged or cant be missed by enemies right? Cmiiw

Here are the suggestions:

1. Make the buff actually useful.. 50-70% haste in pve, damge x3-4, and some other useful buff. So we can deal additional damage from skill n basic attack. Also the dot proc on mobs is ok.. But on boss omg.. Its awful (need serious buff) .

2. Cooldown seriously too long. I better have short cooldown like dozer axe n being useful in continuously run
    rather than mediocre proc with super long cooldown. Please think about this factor. Since people feels fun to play if they actually can feel the power of the proc / effect. Thats why Terror blade is one of the best weapon for example, cuz reliability n fun to use.

3. Please take a look on the synergy between the new arcane weapon with armor proc/ult. Seems all new weapon cant be stacked with armor/ult proc.

4. If possible make the sword charged hit 5-9 enemies between ranged. Immortal sword is perfect example for this. And make them actually get armor debuff.. Damge reduction debuff seems more suitable to aegis.

Hope this can help you to fix the new arcane especially sword for the next update. Thank you very much Dev n teams
    Last edited by Icarusflame; 10-22-2022 at 10:10 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Icarusflame View Post
    After i tested arcane sword, here is my insight or suggestion:

1.damage proc is too low. Even dozer axe buff actually better.

2. I understand the concept of reliable proc, but the cooldown is actually really long. With a weak proc like that i prefer 5 second cooldown rather than proc once n do lil damage then become useless for the rest 20 second..

3. Seems arcane aegis and sword is not stacked with armor or ulti? Please make it stack with armor n ulti proc.

4. Hitting few enemies with charged attack and make the proc affect many enemies is already good, but maybe u can add a few more enemies (like immortal sword charged attack is actually perfect)

5. Proc or charged attack still can miss on mobs, makes the proc canceled.. If im not mistaken u guys want to make this arcane undodged or cant be missed by enemies right? Cmiiw

Here are the suggestions:

1. Make the buff actually useful.. 50-70% haste in pve, damge x3-4, and some other useful buff. So we can deal additional damage from skill n basic attack. Also the dot proc on mobs is ok.. But on boss omg.. Its awful.

2. Cooldown seriously too long. I better have short cooldown like dozer axe n being useful in continuously run
    rather than mediocre proc with super long cooldown. Please think about this factor. Since people feels fun to play if they actually can feel the power of the proc / effect. Thats why Terror blade is one of the best weapon for example, cuz reliability n fun to use.

3. Please take a look on the synergy between the new arcane weapon with armor proc/ult. Seems all new weapon cant be stacked with armor/ult proc.

4. If possible make the sword charged hit 5-9 enemies between ranged. Immortal sword is perfect example for this. And make them actually get armor debuff.. Damge reduction debuff seems more suitable to aegis.

Hope this can help you to fix the new arcane especially sword for the next update. Thank you very much Dev n teams
    good take