Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Arcane Level 81 Kraken Battle Weapon Stats and Proc Overview

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,179 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    If the bow is supposed to be initially for bosses (based on how the proc looks like) rather change the buff from stacking speed to elite damage? If not the boss just at least give some extra power to clear out the mobs, stacking speed on every item isn't really a necessary thing nowadays. Speed set is popular enough, most of the time people complain about the server latency and their ping and go over how they're "missing" skills (both pvp and pve) that's pretty much causing them to spend more time clearing the mobs on the map than experiencing actual gameplay.
    Suggesting to replace speed stacking buff with elite damage, lifesteal mechanic where killing mobs is healing or something that maybe buffs the party. Anything will do honestly.
    Thanks for the suggestion!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Dagger's already reduce the armor by 75% of enemys in aura , no point giveing the bow the -90% armor debuff at proc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexwwe View Post
    Dagger's already reduce the armor by 75% of enemys in aura , no point giveing the bow the -90% armor debuff at proc
    the arcane bow reduces the target's damage, not armor. both arcane daggers and sword reduces the target's armor

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disagrees View Post
    Dude rouge was never meant to be a single hit damage class. War is the true rouge class for one shotting. They might as well change the naming convention to avoid hatred, problem solved ����

Rouge's main speciality is to look pretty and act cute, so please don't confuse war with rouge ��
    LMFAO facts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    So.. are Rogues will forever be this way? I mean, we can't compete on boss fights against Warriors? this has to be a joke right????? Warrior's sword does better at boss fights with their -90% armor debuff. that SHOULD BE ROGUE'S JOB. REDUCE ARMOR NOT THEIR DAMAGE.

THEY all have almost the same proc debuffs. I mean, why does it have to be this way? why do you have to make it SO CONFUSING MIXING UP DIFFERENT CLASSES' ROLES. If this is actually it. can we compete to a Warrior with STR multiplier ult on boss fights? NO!! what do we do then? just switch to Warriors? at least that makes us feel like we're playing Rogue like back then. but even tankier! wow sounds so perfectly balanced. A not killable class with trillions of damage output. fair.

I'm expecting there will be just 2 classes overall. no way to change it anymore. especially with that STR ult. no. it's helpless.

You could've at least swap -90% armor debuff to Bow instead of Sword. I get the feeling y'all trying to mock us at this point. first, the 81 mythic weapons, second the Spirit Weapons. now this. very funny.

Tell me, how can our crits and dodge compete with a 10k strength? hmm?
    Bro before warrior class was so trash. Like we can’t even kill no mobs or boss at least now we can have fun killing bosses and doing something useless in the team. Not just walking around just tanking, doing no dmg killing mobs or boss is mad boring. Rogue and mage always was a good class cuz u can have fun by clearing mobs and also killing bosses. Smh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Its good for rich player

player like me need to wait more months
    Able to buy that new weap

Btw the new waepon is pretty dam OP

Its feel like combining
    polaris + Saber = kraken weap

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Warriors need to farm gold too, so they need to swap to gold loot at esunken

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    I think I also play a different game.

Why should the war be excluded? I would rather run with 2 wars than 2 rogs

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk
    Rogues are faster than war .faster proc op damage can clear mobs fast . And in the boss they only need arc armor. So for me overall still rogue and mage .
    Btw im a warrior .i can 1 hit boss if lucky but still sometimes i miss same at mini bosses cant clear mobs .and sometimes polaris takes time to proc . And always inviting rogues ob my team . 2 rogues 1 war 1 mage verry op

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

sts since warior has no damage cap make a massive nerf for this class or make a damage cap to stop 1 hit to all bosses on zodias. they say they are weak to mob killing but they have dozer axe and tb to pull and besides running a map is only to kill the boss so they dont want to kill the mobs to complete the run.😆😆😆 peace

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

The kraken staff seems to be perfect

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeenn View Post
    Rogues are faster than war .faster proc op damage can clear mobs fast . And in the boss they only need arc armor. So for me overall still rogue and mage .
    Btw im a warrior .i can 1 hit boss if lucky but still sometimes i miss same at mini bosses cant clear mobs .and sometimes polaris takes time to proc . And always inviting rogues ob my team . 2 rogues 1 war 1 mage verry op

I started to play e sunken frequently in rouge only after pisces got buffed. Before that we were not needed. Getting to proc sunk armor and pisces was a torture that I'd rather do events than play elite maps. Now it's ok to play with rouge in e sunken. I can clear mini faster. As for boss, Even if sunk+pisces proc I can't 1 shot the boss. we need kraken armor +pisces and then swap to bounty set to 1 shot with ult.

I'll tell what is the thing that bothers me the most now, warrior 6x str ult.
    You guys don't understand how op that ult is or maybe feigning ignorance. Even if we reach lv 100 cap, war is gonna be the no.1 boss killer. The worse thing is the more str stats the war has, more broken the ult is gonna be. This is not all healthy, since they can basically 1 shot every single boss in the game. Unless you guys implement mechanics similar to raha and mecha for every bosses in the new map.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

But I'll be honest. Without that ult, war will be useless and most people will stop playing that class. Damage class is the most preferred compared to support classes.

But will they truly be useless without that ult? what do you guys think?

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

seems cool but i must add my feedback:

i think the aegis should also hard taunt a large area of enemies [larger than juggernaut taunt]

other that that everything seems ok to me but ill post more feedback if i think of anything

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

oh also damn almost forgot.. lol

do the auras materialise upon impact of hit or around our characters?

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Aegis with pull like tb will be awesome to see in action

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #96
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,179 Posts

Argumentative / non-constructive posts will be ignored (obviously)... and deleted when I have the time.

Feedback on the statistics and the information available about Arcane 81 Weapon procs is appreciated!!

I'll make a note to post a General topic in the near future along the lines of "All Classes are Damage Classes and That's How We (All) Like it" in the near future and we can debate MMORPG governance there.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    ARCANE LEVEL 81 WEAPON STATS

Warrior
    Kraken Battle Shield
    Deal damage for a chance to summon the "Abyssal Vortex" aura!
    This magical vortex lasts for seven (7) seconds, pulls enemies toward you, and deals heavy damage to targets in range.
    Targets caught in the "Abyssal Vortex" aura incur a 75% damage debuff (50% in PvP).
    Guaranteed proc on fifteen (15) successful attacks. Twenty (20) second weapon slot cooldown.

Kraken Battle Sword
    Land a Charged attack to apply the "Deep Waters" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)!
    This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' armor (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (30) second cooldown.
    When the [COLOR=#2f4f4f[/COLOR][/COLOR]]"Deep Waters"[/COLOR] proc activates you also gain a seven (7) second buff that gives you haste (25% in PvE, 10% in PvP), stacking damage (100% in PvE, 50% in PvP), and stacking speed (50% in PvE, 25% in PvP).
    Note: Charged attacks can hit multiple targets (irrespective of cooldown)!

Best wishes!

Shield
    Deal damage for a chance to summon the "Abyssal Vortex" aura!

Rework
    Separate the pull effect from the actual weapon cooldown, the reason why terrorblade is so desired is its pulling capacity without a cooldown which makes the runs much smoother (along its decent proc rate)

Original Proc
    This magical vortex lasts for seven (7) seconds, pulls enemies toward you, and deals heavy damage to targets in range.
    Targets caught in the "Abyssal Vortex" aura incur a 75% damage debuff (50% in PvP).

Buffed Proc
    Since its a pulling weapon, make an effect or a mix of different effects that depends on the amount of enemies pulled:
    *Different effects It could have*
    User gets a stacking damage buff depending on the amount of enemies pulled:
    User gets a HP regen buff depending on the amount of enemies pulled:
    Grants a stacking damage reduction buff to the whole party depending on the amount of enemies pulled:
    Stacking damage buff: 1-2: 30%. 3-4: 75%. 5+: 125%.
    HP regen: 1-3: 35%. 4+: 70%.
    Stacking damage reduction buff: 1: 20%. 2-3: 40%. 4+: 65%.

Proccing
    Rather have a system that increases proc rate with each attack rather than guaranteed after "x" attacks.
    Each succsessful attack increases the proc rate. Charged attacks have a higher chance of proccing. Guaranteed proc on fifteen (10) successful attacks. Twenty (20) second weapon slot cooldown.

Sword
    Land a Charged attack to apply the "Deep Waters" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)! Each succsessful attack increases the proc rate.
    This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' armor (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (25) second cooldown.
    When the "Deep Waters" proc activates you also gain a seven (7) second buff that gives you haste (25% in PvE, 10% in PvP), stacking damage (100% in PvE, 50% in PvP), and stacking speed (50% in PvE, 25% in PvP).
    Note: Charged attacks can hit multiple targets (irrespective of cooldown)!

Have nothing much to say about Sword, seems like its well aimed agaisnt Boss fights, good job there!

Questions
    -What's the actual rate for each weapon's proc?

-What's the vortex's pulling range?

-Does sword's proc activate on multiple targets as well or proc activates on just 1 of the multiple targets it can hit? If It doesn't make "Deep Waters" effect work as a debuffing Aura that effects enemies close to the main debuffed enemy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

There does seem to be a few complaints about the whole role thing and what classes are meant to do. Now that I think about it, I don’t think it would hurt to add more support elements to the procs. For the weapons with aura procs, it could give a buff to allies in your aura and an extra buff to you while allies are in your aura. For the boss weapons, hitting affected enemies grants a buff (crit rate from rogue proc, mana ignore from mage proc, and damage reduction from warrior proc) that gets stronger based on how many party members receieved the buff.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

To op

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Speed Debuff on Gun doesn't sound good, can Mages also get armor debuff like other classes?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk