Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Arcane Level 81 Kraken Battle Weapon Stats and Proc Overview

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mythic weapons are stronger than arcane... will they fix that or will those stats be permanent? Pdt: They should at least take damage to the warrior sword, it doesn't even tickle...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

rip lvl 81 arcane sword! its better to use neptaris lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lechogas For This Useful Post:

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Was searching for a video to add to the kraken sword info on wiki. Potential useful info here @asommers, @Cinco . Consider it my 2 cents about Sword from YT

sword needs buff
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2022-11-01 05_25_37-arcane legends kraken sword - YouTube - Opera.png 
Views:	321 
Size:	303.6 KB 
ID:	249846

(I haven't watched either, just showing you what people think)

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Immortal_Blood For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Add a new map ,and increase gold loot drop significantly during the event, the rest is ok
    Hope my suggestion will be heard @Cinco since its AL birthday

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

The daggs shouldn't get nerfed but adjusted, remove the max hp %dmg and make it so it stacks with base dmg but in a high %, this way mobs will die easier (cause max health on mobs kinda useless as well) and bosses won't get oneshotted by a single proc

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

@Cinco If the kraken Sword is not strengthened, it is really a very pathetic thing for class war.The percentage of players who are switching from class war to another class is increasing.and I have seen that.at the moment kraken wp war is only 1/3 of wp rogua,mage

Gửi từ M2007J3SG của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

In my opinion, kraken daggs shouldnt get nerfed so badly just buff the other arcane weapons. You guys dont know how damn hard it is to get it.

I used to complain a few times in a post in this forum when I used to be a student playing this back in 2014. I know how it feels to be in a position of not being able to work to get money because you are still young or whether you are not working. Now that ive grown up being an adult, worked hard for myself and the hard work paid off for me to afford opening tons of locks.

So those who are jealous whether they are not a rogue or couldnt afford to get daggers, maybe just wait until you are able to work to afford it, I will guarantee that you will feel a big sense of achievement and satisfaction from opening locks and get an op weapon.

However, shouldnt rogue be a boss killer? As far as I know, warriors used to be a protector for their team and used for taunting enemies with their skills right? Mages used to be mob killers with their wide aoe attacks and potentially able to solo bosses quite quickly but not as fast as rogues. So if you cant afford to open locks just get your *** up and farm instead of complaining.

And to those who have daggers and farming elite sunk on random room, dont be selfish and wait for others to come before you kill it but obviously doesnt have to wait for the ones that is super slow. You get my point. Or just make a party who has the same movement speed as you. Not trying to offend anyone but this is just my opinion and what I feel. Sorry if I did offend anyone. Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by farizace99 View Post
    In my opinion, kraken daggs shouldnt get nerfed so badly just buff the other arcane weapons. You guys dont know how damn hard it is to get it.

I used to complain a few times in a post in this forum when I used to be a student playing this back in 2014. I know how it feels to be in a position of not being able to work to get money because you are still young or whether you are not working. Now that ive grown up being an adult, worked hard for myself and the hard work paid off for me to afford opening tons of locks.

So those who are jealous whether they are not a rogue or couldnt afford to get daggers, maybe just wait until you are able to work to afford it, I will guarantee that you will feel a big sense of achievement and satisfaction from opening locks and get an op weapon.

However, shouldnt rogue be a boss killer? As far as I know, warriors used to be a protector for their team and used for taunting enemies with their skills right? Mages used to be mob killers with their wide aoe attacks and potentially able to solo bosses quite quickly but not as fast as rogues. So if you cant afford to open locks just get your *** up and farm instead of complaining.

And to those who have daggers and farming elite sunk on random room, dont be selfish and wait for others to come before you kill it but obviously doesnt have to wait for the ones that is super slow. You get my point. Or just make a party who has the same movement speed as you. Not trying to offend anyone but this is just my opinion and what I feel. Sorry if I did offend anyone. Thank you.
    dev always working for the balance, they balance the class, and also the weapons to make us enjoy it to use, we need patience and wait because dev already said they make a weapon to balance thats why arcane 81 has 2 type of weapons boss killer and pve clean, claw proc damage got the boss killer and also a pve clear type damage, and if other weapon got that kind of op proc +ms and gl only, all of us will ganna be greedy farmer/player, and arcane legends now will call greedy legends. @Dev hope its time to break the silence, clear to us what is boss killer and pve cleaner, can you swicth bow into a pve clean at dagg to boss killer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Open arcane weapon upgrades or they will leave them to change from wizard to roguer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I do not find sense that wizard and war can not do anything before a boss map 81 roguerz with daggers are scarce because they do this to us? We want to farm but we can't we are very weak please fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Sorry to bother so much but they said that on arcane birthday they would update but they have not done it because you lie to us greetings we want to make gold

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default devs is there any update when are you buffing the weakass 81 arcanes weapons?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arthurboyle View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Balenciaqa For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Let us just be patient.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Then meet new people and make a lot of friends so you dont have to play in public room with randoms while having a turtle movement speed...

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #216
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,480 Posts

Closing thread. Continued feedback moving here (link) following update.

-ALS