Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Arcane Level 81 Kraken Battle Weapon Stats and Proc Overview

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Default Preview - Arcane Level 81 Kraken Battle Weapon Stats and Proc Overview

ARCANE LEVEL 81 WEAPON STATS
    We are about to wrap up testing on our new Arcane Level 81 Kraken Battle weapons and would love your feedback.

First the stats:

Rogue
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	al_arcane_daggers_stats.JPG 
Views:	2308 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	249150 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	al_arcane_bow_stats.JPG 
Views:	2272 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	249149

Sorcerer

Name:	al_arcane_gun_stats.JPG 
Views:	2254 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	249152 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	al_arcane_staff_stats.JPG 
Views:	2223 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	249151

Warrior

Name:	al_arcane_sword_stats.JPG 
Views:	2215 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	249153 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	al_arcane_shield_stats.JPG 
Views:	2182 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	249154

ARCANE WEAPON PROC ACTIVATION
    The introduction of 'guaranteed proc chance' after a number of successful attacks (but unsuccessful proc activations) has taken over for the "Kill Streak" activation we had in mind for three (3) of the new 81 Arcane Weapons. It's just so much more fun (and feasible for end game).

The Kraken Battle Claws, Kraken Battle Staff, and Kraken Battle Aegis (all of which are meant to empower your ability to clear groups of PvE monsters) are now using a 'guaranteed proc' after (n) number of attacks. Of course there is a chance for you to proc before you hit this max number of attacks. Currently playing with fifteen (15) attacks before guaranteed activation and will be trying higher and lower thresholds over the course of testing.

The Kraken Battle Bow, Kraken Battle Cannon, and Kraken Battle Sword which are meant to boost your ability to kill bosses use a 'guaranteed proc on charge' - so as long as your charged attack hits and your weapon is not on cooldown you'll activate the weapon's proc on the impacted targets. All weapons hit and can proc on more than one target (max varies per class - final figures still in development). Charged attacks from these weapons have a near-zero chance to miss or be dodged (also being tested / revised currently).

PROCS AND POWER
    Kraken Battle Weapon procs are powerful, simple and straightforward. The proc is meant to either kill groups faster or to kill the boss faster:

Rogue
    Kraken Battle Bow
    Land a Charged attack to apply the "Killer Current" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)!
    This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' damage output (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (30) second cooldown.
    When the "Killer Current" proc activates you also gain a seven (7) second buff that gives you haste (25% in PvE, 10% in PvP), stacking damage (100% in PvE, 50% in PvP), and stacking speed (50% in PvE, 25% in PvP).
    Note: Charged attacks can hit multiple targets (irrespective of cooldown)!

Kraken Battle Claws
    Deal damage for a chance to summon the "Claw Tsunami" aura!
    This swirling aura of swords lasts for seven (7) seconds and does heavy damage to enemies in range.
    Targets caught in the "Claw Tsunami" aura lose 75% of their armor (50% in PvP).
    Guaranteed proc on fifteen (15) successful attacks. Twenty (20) second weapon slot cooldown.

Sorcerer
    Kraken Battle Cannon
    Land a Charged attack to apply the "Shock Stream" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)!
    This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' speed (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (30) second cooldown.
    When the "Shock Stream" proc activates you also gain a seven (7) second buff that gives you haste (25% in PvE, 10% in PvP), stacking damage (100% in PvE, 50% in PvP), and stacking speed (50% in PvE, 25% in PvP).

Kraken Battle Staff
    Deal damage for a chance to summon the "Electric Tides" aura!
    This magical aura lasts for seven (7) seconds and deals heavy damage to targets in range.
    Targets caught in the "Electric Tides" aura have a 70% chance of being stunned (30% chance in PvP).
    Guaranteed proc on fifteen (15) successful attacks. Twenty (20) second weapon slot cooldown.

Warrior
    Kraken Battle Shield
    Deal damage for a chance to summon the "Abyssal Vortex" aura!
    This magical vortex lasts for seven (7) seconds, pulls enemies toward you, and deals heavy damage to targets in range.
    Targets caught in the "Abyssal Vortex" aura incur a 75% damage debuff (50% in PvP).

Kraken Battle Sword
    Land a Charged attack to apply the "Deep Waters" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)!
    This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' armor (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (30) second cooldown.
    When the "Deep Waters" proc activates you also gain a seven (7) second buff that gives you haste (25% in PvE, 10% in PvP), stacking damage (100% in PvE, 50% in PvP), and stacking speed (50% in PvE, 25% in PvP).

YOUR FEEDBACK
    Thanks again for all of the great feedback on the Zodias Kraken Battle Armor and Helmet statistics and procs. It was great to hear from you and your responses energized the team to make (what I believe to be) the most fun choices!

We'd love to hear what you have to say about the Weapons!

Best wishes!
    Last edited by Cinco; 10-11-2022 at 05:24 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Sounds to be interesting, people if you loot the weapons msg me I will record and show what the procs do. I will provide collateral if needed.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Ouuuu wow interesting !
    <Fastest Hero In Arlor> - <Frontrunner> - <Love Bites> - <Watercraft Master> - <Temple Dreadnought>

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

For me a Charged attack in the ecuation is a game breaking mechanic, frustrating and should be avoided at any cost. Make all the boss weapons proc on normal attacks and double the damage if you charge them when the proc is active. Pr just find another way to proc the weapons because Charging should not be a mandatory thing and it doesn t feel smooth enough especially on those so called boss weapons, to be taken into cosideration. When you hold the button and it has 0.5 to 1sec delay until the bar starts charging, it feels bad.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hriv For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Estou ansioso pra ver as novas armas

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Another thing I'd like to point out is the fact that you have shifted long time ago from the holy trinity (dps/heal/tank), making any class a killing machine. There is no real point to run a healer or tank build in the game right now. You have the tank that one shots everything in endgame, you have the rogue with 150%+ dodge (wth) and you have the mage who does insane aoe damage. My question is : Why on earth does the Warrior have like double or triple the armor of a mage and double or triple the amount of health, if in terms of dps, it does as much or in many cases better than a Sorcerer or a Rogue. If you don' t follow any rule just make them equialy, give them 2 proper paths to choose from and let those make the difference in combat and playstyle. A proper warrior should have a tank skill tree, where he will deal decent damage, will generate more aggro and will have a higher survivabilty and another skill tree that will convert his defensive cappabilities into offensive, making him a beast in combat (aoe and solo target). Same thing should be applied for Sorcerer (a controller/healer with high survivability and a pure dps build with less survivability), Rogue (trapper - aoe dps, assasin - st dps). Imo, until you won't revamp the classes to act like it should, anything that you will introduce will create some weird metas and it will have a strange feeling of lost identities. Just my 2 cents.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hriv For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

voltes five

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Yeah, delete my first comment. I skiped the part where the boss weapons succesfuly proc after first charge. I can deal with one charge. Thanks and sorry!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Sounds good
    But @Cinco, since bow proc haste, can we finally get our bows being able to get haste boost?
    I just dont understand why only bows cant be hasten..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Synergia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Btw @Cinco
    Can we proc arcanes with skills? Or all of them require normal attacks?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I hope that rogues will be able to 1 shot bosses like how wars have been, and I don't like the stun on staff tbh. Sounds boring, und unnecessary when we already do that alot, I could be wrong though we'll see.

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Default Preview - Arcane Level 81 Kraken Battle Weapon Stats and Proc Overview

Quote Originally Posted by Observing View Post
    I hope that rogues will be able to 1 shot bosses like how wars have been, and I don't like the stun on staff tbh. Sounds boring, und unnecessary when we already do that alot, I could be wrong though we'll see.
    Feel free to suggest an alternative to the staff aura stun. We r up to consider any reasonable ideas :-)

If you’re suggesting we just remove it - that feels a whole lot less powerful but not unreasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Btw @Cinco
    Can we proc arcanes with skills? Or all of them require normal attacks?
    The proc chances are all evaluated on weapon attack.

| | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I could see the staff being great for group clearing. As for the gun, I'm a bit torn on how it will perform. What is it supposed to excel at? Mob clearing, bosses, or just be good all around? Will the 100% stacking damage be enough to make it more powerful than aquaris?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Feel free to suggest an alternative to the staff aura stun. We r up to consider any reasonable ideas :-)

If you’re suggesting we just remove it - that feels a whole lot less powerful but not unreasonable.

I think a pull would be really fun but idk if that would be op for mage...

I'd take a speed buff like what aqua gives over the stun but let's see what others say

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    I could see the staff being great for group clearing. As for the gun, I'm a bit torn on how it will perform. What is it supposed to excel at? Mob clearing, bosses, or just be good all around? Will the 100% stacking damage be enough to make it more powerful than aquaris?
    Just reread it again and figured out that the gun was meant to be good at boss dps. How much damage would Shock Stream deal? I feel like the gun proc is lacking for a boss melter and doesn't justify the 30 second cooldown unless Shock Stream is able to dish out insane amounts of damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Would love to understand what is the plan with those new arc, seing they are no set as usual, if i want to do those 1000 boss aps from the 3 zodias elite portal, should i use only new lvl 81 arc gears? Or it will be mandatory to use new lvl 81 arc gears AND full mythic set?

Sorry to ask but the way its going make me a bit confuse about what i should focus on, look like after you remove proc stack we going into "set stack" mechanic... is that the plan?

Proc arc, switch to mythic then try switch to gold loot before boss die?? If so i'm sorry but it's getting very archaic imo...

But if you say that new arc set will compensate fully the mythic set than it's all good, don't mind my my reply

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Would love to understand what is the plan with those new arc, seing they are no set as usual, if i want to do those 1000 boss aps from the 3 zodias elite portal, should i use only new lvl 81 arc gears? Or it will be mandatory to use new lvl 81 arc gears AND full mythic set?

Sorry to ask but the way its going make me a bit confuse about what i should focus on, look like after you remove proc stack we going into "set stack" mechanic... is that the plan?

Proc arc, switch to mythic then try switch to gold loot before boss die?? If so i'm sorry but it's getting very archaic imo...

But if you say that new arc set will compensate fully the mythic set than it's all good, don't mind my my reply
    If you want to be "the best of the best" you ll have to get them all anyway. To switch btw cooldowns. I personally don t like to have more than 1 set amd the way they designed loadouts is ...well I don t know how to call it, but anyway. You got the point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hriv View Post
    For me a Charged attack in the ecuation is a game breaking mechanic, frustrating and should be avoided at any cost. Make all the boss weapons proc on normal attacks and double the damage if you charge them when the proc is active. Pr just find another way to proc the weapons because Charging should not be a mandatory thing and it doesn t feel smooth enough especially on those so called boss weapons, to be taken into cosideration. When you hold the button and it has 0.5 to 1sec delay until the bar starts charging, it feels bad.
    charging is to avoid lazy farmers who just use auto spam bots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i feel Kraken Battle Cannon the "debuff speed" is not useful for mages change to reflection or something mage can get advantage of.

Land a Charged attack to apply the "Shock Stream" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)!
    This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' speed (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (30) second cooldown.