Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Arcane Level 81 Kraken Battle Weapon Stats and Proc Overview

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

correct me if am wrong

As what i have noticed ,not a single boss of 81 cap except the dragon ( lazy to check the name) seems to have movement speed which can be problem for the players .

so , i dont see any reason to why cannon should have a speed reduction .

thought for 20 mins and i give up .it seems , it will be game breaking if anything is replaced from speed .

since , other class already controlling two major debuffs

Sent from my nokia 3310

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

@Cinco
    Cinco, i think it should be the time to release halowwen preview, as i see on my data, STS always post on tuesday, sometimes early (monday) and sometimes late (max wednesday) i cant wait for the update

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

With a full kraken set 3/3 I feel like the warrior will still be very easily nuked due to the low health that it gives even with profiter’s ring , I would of hoped at least the aegis would have some sort of defensive proc as warriors are meant to be tanky and not damage focused.
    In both pvp and pve with kraken armor and helm you can easily die if you don’t proc, which happens pretty often. If you use a speed set health becomes even lower (25-30k).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

If the bow is supposed to be initially for bosses (based on how the proc looks like) rather change the buff from stacking speed to elite damage? If not the boss just at least give some extra power to clear out the mobs, stacking speed on every item isn't really a necessary thing nowadays. Speed set is popular enough, most of the time people complain about the server latency and their ping and go over how they're "missing" skills (both pvp and pve) that's pretty much causing them to spend more time clearing the mobs on the map than experiencing actual gameplay.
    Suggesting to replace speed stacking buff with elite damage, lifesteal mechanic where killing mobs is healing or something that maybe buffs the party. Anything will do honestly.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

hope this is a road for great adventure run, just no to 1hit proc killing boss they can create an account to leach the other account for goldloot/luck, the one hitter for boss is main and the other 3 is for goldloot,luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Mages do not need target speed debuff as they have variety of range attacks so enemy trying to escape is not a problem.

Please replace it with damage debuff because mages are squishy and extra protection is good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    If the bow is supposed to be initially for bosses (based on how the proc looks like) rather change the buff from stacking speed to elite damage? If not the boss just at least give some extra power to clear out the mobs, stacking speed on every item isn't really a necessary thing nowadays. Speed set is popular enough, most of the time people complain about the server latency and their ping and go over how they're "missing" skills (both pvp and pve) that's pretty much causing them to spend more time clearing the mobs on the map than experiencing actual gameplay.
    Suggesting to replace speed stacking buff with elite damage, lifesteal mechanic where killing mobs is healing or something that maybe buffs the party. Anything will do honestly.
    All classes gets same buffs. Last time they added diferent buffs for each class they got many negative feedback with kraken set.
    Read all post.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

@Cinco the auras from daggers/staff/shield stays even weapon is swaped? Or if we change weapon auras vanish?
    Like all arcanes procs stay after change weapon/armor just making sure.

Also i feel rogs lack of protection in general. I ll have to come back on this one with a suggestion if I ll be able to think one.
    In general seems nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Others are good but whats with the armor mitigation? By any chance can you change it maybe damage reduction% or just %haste

Also whats with the movement speed debuff for gun in pve totally useless T-T maybe rework it instead of movement speed maybe debuff targets max hp by 20%hp (pve) 10% hp (pvp) and armor%

Staff proc suggestion

staff proc errr not so good maybe instead of a stun maybe add mechanic something similar to dream cleaver that pulls enemy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    All classes gets same buffs. Last time they added diferent buffs for each class they got many negative feedback with kraken set.
    Read all post.

Read my comment again, especially last sentence then.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Staff:

- It has no surviving components like the Aquaris staff does perfectly (+500% hp, +300% armor). I'll have to rely on this stun chance as its surviving component?

- It has a 5s longer cooldown than the Aquaris staff.

- It has no self-caster damage buff like the Aquaris staff does (700% Stacking Damage). Which means my skill damage and meteor ults are useless and provide puny damage.

I see no reason why I would want to downgrade to this arcane staff from my Aquaris staff.

Gun:

- The 30s cooldowns on the Bow, Gun and Sword are too long. Every Zodias boss takes 5s too kill nowadays. Unless they're intended to be used only after our first set of combos with the mythic weaps as a "finisher" type of weap.

For the gun, bow and sword, would be worse for Rahabkor/Mecharydon that have boss phases that require short weapon cooldowns to be able to deal constant damage for each phase.

It very hard to visualize each weapon in the field, what their ranges are, and how they compare with current gears. Why won't you host a beta testing for these? It would be much more constructive and accurate than blindly basing off numbers.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I dont think the self buff for the rogue weapon should be changed from the bow to the daggs. Same with mage, from gun to staff. Thats a way better buf for mob clearing and it makes sense to have it on the weapon that can target the most mobs, sword for war, staff for mage and daggs for rogue.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZZTop View Post
    I think the self buff for the rogue weapon should be changed from the bow to the daggs. Same with mage, from gun to staff. Thats a way better buf for mob clearing and it makes sense to have it on the weapon that can target the most mobs, sword for war, staff for mage and daggs for rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quick question, would the damage debuff effect on some of the new weapons reduce the proc (reflect damage) of zodias spirit daggers?

Since the enemies are doing less damage to us, kinda similar situation with the armor stats.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roguemaybe View Post
    Quick question, would the damage debuff effect on some of the new weapons reduce the proc (reflect damage) of zodias spirit daggers?

Since the enemies are doing less damage to us, kinda similar situation with the armor stats.

im confused how it works, skeleton damage me at esf 20-25k with 5.9k armor, and i test to unequip my helm and armor vest then my armor become 800 something but the damage of reflect are same 20-25k damage as i equip my armor, same as other mobs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    im confused how it works, skeleton damage me at esf 20-25k with 5.9k armor, and i test to unequip my helm and armor vest then my armor become 800 something but the damage of reflect are same 20-25k damage as i equip my armor, same as other mobs.
    Honestly same, I'm quite confused with this dagger. But I have about 7-8k armor + some dmg red , and the skeleton damage was as low as 16k with lvl29 wep. So it's literally more dmg u take more dmg you deal.

But too bad rogue no taunts to be that effective in 4 man set ups -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roguemaybe View Post
    Honestly same, I'm quite confused with this dagger. But I have about 7-8k armor + some dmg red , and the skeleton damage was as low as 16k with lvl29 wep. So it's literally more dmg u take more dmg you deal.

But too bad rogue no taunts to be that effective in 4 man set ups -.-

yes i think they remove the armor buffs but nothings change about damage reflect we didnt feel the buffs but we feel the debuffs on armor on proc resulting to more deaths i think its a bug or something @Cinco @asommers

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

For rouge bow and dagger,

I want the stats to have % hp instead of elite damage%. That 10% elite damage is not gonna make a huge change. Atleast with hp% I will be tanky enough to survive hits.

Also one quick question, does crit damage% comes under stacking damage multiplier or not?

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Others are good but whats with the armor mitigation? By any chance can you change it maybe damage reduction% or just %haste

Also whats with the movement speed debuff for gun in pve totally useless T-T maybe rework it instead of movement speed maybe debuff targets max hp by 20%hp (pve) 10% hp (pvp) and armor%

Staff proc suggestion

staff proc errr not so good maybe instead of a stun maybe add mechanic something similar to dream cleaver that pulls enemy
    I agree with you .. alot mobs are immune to stuns ... unless the new process by pass this else it is also useless too stun mobs which are immune

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

They all look good, no complaints, just need to see the damage amounts in game now.