I will tell the whole story lol

When i saw the update about monster bash and itz amazing drops i was like o.O i have to reach lvl 71! i bought the limited time elixir 2 times along with other xp elixirs and YES i did it i played day and night lol

before i reached 71 the monster bash used to tell me that i have to be at least i think lvl63 and finished all the chapters so once im 71 i went to monster bash and baaaaaaam i have to purchase to enter i was like ok np the drop worths it but i wasted more than 15 plat with nothing more than yellow drops....... I get pinks in lower lvls lol

I was like ok maybe i need to finish the mystery mash which i did twice and guess what all i got were green drops twice.... Which is wierd....

Tbh no fun in being lvl 71 at all but to help others lvl up no good drops nothing at all. can u plz fix the drops issue at lease make the monster bash accessible For 71 with rare drops in both monster bash and myestry mash just to feel that i have gained something when i worked hard to be 71... Itz getting boring....