Thread: Suggestion!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Suggestion!

Hi, I have a suggestion that might bring back PVP. We all know that somehow, what killed PVP is awakenings. I have suggestion to create a new item class which is not able to be awakened, and only has 2-3 gem slots. This new item class can be used in a new TDM zone (just like previous zones but with item requirements). This item can drop in certain elite maps or chests, this way elite maps might get busier and people have more item to farm when there is no event. I believe this will somehow stimulate PVP and bring back old players. I also believe this has some disadvantages which needs to be discussed first.

Looking forward for your reply!
    -IGN's: Victimzoflove, Licensetokick, Dqg, Uector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Isn’t this kind of the reason they introduced honor pvp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nutpower View Post
    Isn’t this kind of the reason they introduced honor pvp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol honor sucks only rog vs rog action rare clash in tdm all 1v1 which is so god damn boring no speed set no procs no pets at least if you do a normal pvp without awakes everyone will have similar stats you don't have to worry about the other guy having 3k primary stats and while you have 1.9k couz awakes are disabled everyone literally depends on the actual gears stats but ofc sts won't add this option keep dreaming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

No, what killed the pvp is the scarcity of OP awakes, which sts has already addressed by making awake event more often. We are slowly feeling it right now, some dormant twink brackets are getting active again and also the endgame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    No, what killed the pvp is the scarcity of OP awakes, which sts has already addressed by making awake event more often. We are slowly feeling it right now, some dormant twink brackets are getting active again and also the endgame.
    Or just remove awakes and add more farmable twink items simple solution isn't it? Like back in the old days no awakes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Much better if they do like this.
    When you enter pvp awaken of your item will be gone. Instead of making new items

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Or just remove awakes and add more farmable twink items simple solution isn't it? Like back in the old days no awakes
    No. You can't just remove it from game when players are already invested on it. We just have to accept and embrace that it exist and there is really no problem if you're really playing pvp, because Op awakes items are spread now, you can easily look for what awakes you need and compete. If sts will continue of making more awake events more often, no doubt the pvp era in lvl 41 expansion days can easily return.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

No. You can't just remove it from game when players are already invested on it. We just have to accept and embrace that it exist and there is really no problem if you're really playing pvp, because Op awakes items are spread now, you can easily look for what awakes you need and compete. If sts will continue of making more awake events more often, no doubt the pvp era in lvl 41 expansion days can easily return.
    Not remove it from the game I'm suggesting adding another pvp option normal pvp awakes / honor pvp / normal pvp without awakes

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Imagine being a lvl8 twink and your enemy has a full armor awakened gear. That will make the clash long and boring, that's what killed PVP. Also before, PVP are welcoming to newbies because gears are easily farmable that's why there were many players, now gears itself is hard to find then you have to awake it. Imagine how costly it would be.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Not remove it from the game I'm suggesting adding another pvp option normal pvp awakes / honor pvp / normal pvp without awakes
    Yup, that's why I suggest creating a new item class wherein awake is disabled. So that the value of existing item will not be affected if ever this will be implemented. Also, creating a new PVP mode is essential in this set up so that the existing gears won't lose any value.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Victimzz View Post
    Yup, that's why I suggest creating a new item class wherein awake is disabled. So that the value of existing item will not be affected if ever this will be implemented. Also, creating a new PVP mode is essential in this set up so that the existing gears won't lose any value.
    go play honor pvp lol rank match there are very active.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Never had fun with slow 3v3 i would love to have all day active clash of 4v4 in normal tdm without awakes yesterday i won 3x honor rank and i didn't que the others are crying in windmoor looking for another tank or mage lmao very active same faces everyday only rogs enjoy the honor mage and war act as supporters normal pvp definitely different everyone has opportunity to rise and conquer

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I suggested this thread not only for the pvp to become active. Once, it is a success there will be certain other factors and parts of the game that will be success as well which your honor pvp will never achieve:

1. Economy - with the introduction of the said new item class, people will start hunting these gears and will sell it, this will promote economy stimulation.

2. More gears to farm - with the introduction of this item class: people, newbies in particular, will have more opportunity and items to farm. Right now, only gold loot is the fastest way to earn gold. We all know gold loot is only available for endgamers, and when running this maps you will need specially awaked items for this hunts. Of course new players will not be able to afford these.

3. Increased player base - pretty straight forward, currently game doesnt have anymore to do at endgame, this makes some people inactive. With the introduction of this new pvp mode and items, players will have more to do: hunt pvp gears or play pvp. This might also bring old players back who played mainly because of pvp.

I played every pvp bracket so I know every slight difference between current honor pvp and my suggestion. Yes honor pvp is good on it's own unique way, but I also want players to have more items to farm and also make newbie learn that pve is not only the good thing in AL but pvp is also a thing.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Victimzz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Victimzz View Post
    I suggested this thread not only for the pvp to become active. Once, it is a success there will be certain other factors and parts of the game that will be success as well which your honor pvp will never achieve:

1. Economy - with the introduction of the said new item class, people will start hunting these gears and will sell it, this will promote economy stimulation.

2. More gears to farm - with the introduction of this item class: people, newbies in particular, will have more opportunity and items to farm. Right now, only gold loot is the fastest way to earn gold. We all know gold loot is only available for endgamers, and when running this maps you will need specially awaked items for this hunts. Of course new players will not be able to afford these.

3. Increased player base - pretty straight forward, currently game doesnt have anymore to do at endgame, this makes some people inactive. With the introduction of this new pvp mode and items, players will have more to do: hunt pvp gears or play pvp. This might also bring old players back who played mainly because of pvp.

I played every pvp bracket so I know every slight difference between current honor pvp and my suggestion. Yes honor pvp is good on it's own unique way, but I also want players to have more items to farm and also make newbie learn that pve is not only the good thing in AL but pvp is also a thing.
    your basically just asking for honor v2.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Might say, combination of current honor pvp and traditional pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yup awaken gears rune twink players you need to pay fake price to greedy people thats sell good awake

Not worth it anymore
    Thats why all twink are dead
    Back then is super fun

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk