Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: UCS Savant Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I suggest that we can have pinks or vanity items in the hidden chests.. Which will occour at random places. Or a second option is that in order to give every player benifit of the new equipment we can make a quest and set it as a prize.... So every 1 can have a chance to use it...

Or lets start raid system in star legends... Imagine players r busy among thrself and suddenly a pop up arrives. .. Sights of miner seen in voleria... And every 1 started to voleria to find him.. And the person dealing with him will get a surprise or.. One of them will get it... Plus the boss in raids will be more dangerous and if you die you will loose experiance...

I guesd that will be challenging...

Whatcha say ppl...

Sent from my Galaxy Note.
    sl- donzai
    pl- pamnik
    dl- donzai,al- pamnik
    guess 45

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I enjoy UCS Savant and have fun with friends. try Leveling to 41 my commando! and my commando lv41 now!!!
    Last edited by Esoul; 08-27-2012 at 07:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I can't seem to find groups to do the second part. Like I press go to next level and there's nobody of my current group is there (one person I wasn't playing with) or I'm alone. Also the snipers are annoying as all heck to fight in close quarters, especially since they always LOVE to shoot the full support Engineer. Then people start dropping if I'm the only healer.

Also using the quest to enter the level can send you to a HOSTED game. That's not supposed to happen when entering a portal or using the quest. I walked in and saw a host booted somebody message.

Yea, that's my feedback.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 08-12-2012 at 09:38 AM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    I can't seem to find groups to do the second part. Like I press go to next level and there's nobody of my current group is there (one person I wasn't playing with) or I'm alone. Also the snipers are annoying as all heck to fight in close quarters, especially since they always LOVE to shoot the full support Engineer. Then people start dropping if I'm the only healer.

Also using the quest to enter the level can send you to a HOSTED game. That's not supposed to happen when entering a portal or using the quest. I walked in and saw a host booted somebody message.

Yea, that's my feedback.
    Add me and we can hunt research centre

sl- donzai
    pl- pamnik
    dl- donzai,al- pamnik
    guess 45

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by donzai:743691

Yea, that's my feedback.
    Add me and we can hunt research centre

Can't since you don't list your chars.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Can't since you don't list your chars.
    Add donzai

sl- donzai
    pl- pamnik
    dl- donzai,al- pamnik
    guess 45

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

What i would do is extend this level and make a new one of where the scorns flagship is located and we play in the flagship. And update the cap cuz we are board lol. It kinda goes with the flow of the ucs savant/hive/voleria thing. And keep on till we kill off all the scorn crusaders and generals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

ok, a real feed back from ghost :P
    Since the new map, addon so-to-speak its nice. new levels enemies and gear. I have been in DL so I entered this new addon with fresh eyes.
    This is by no means hateful, but anyone who isn't a forumer or a endgame player can see this as a bit confusing since there is no real "Theme" associated with the new addon. I can see thats its part of Scorn story, but i would only know that for being on forums XD.

-First thing i noticed is...the new gear isnt complete. It would be nice to have it all done, but if the rest gets released in scorn Act II its ok.... sorta.

-only a few new weapons and no new vanities, whats is really the point of this new dungeon, im lost in the message its trying to communicate. since there is no item bonus, no vanitys to hunt, or gold to be earned I find myself disconnected from this new content....not like Eggbash where the goal was to collect and help the community.

-the mechanics are the same, there is no new puzzles to solve.

-i want new 3D weapons, not recolored items. but the new legendary armors are sweet.

-the bosses are entertaining, but provide no benefit since many who farm there are already lv 41....to farm and sell items is all you can do in this dungeon.

- if these "BOUNES" dungeons provided...an extra xp boost, or more gold to be earned while killing enemies, or more puzzles I would do more...ATM i find myself back in DL.

- I would love to have that "Droid" armor
    Last edited by octavos; 08-13-2012 at 12:08 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Heard from a dev (can't remember who) that the UCS Savant campaign is just a lead-in to the next campaign, which will be for the level cap raise coming in September-October

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I feel like UCS Savant was a bit of a waste. Basically the same map in any other level. Sure, they added a new droid class and boss, even a few weapons, but does this really do much? It adds maybe 30 minutes of extra gameplay, and I dont see much creativity other than the fact that you made the colors for the UCS map different. I liked the Hive WAY more than this "expansion", if you could even call it that. I'm a bit dissapointed in you Spacetime. I'd really like to see somthing new to Star Legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheRajX View Post
    Legendary sets that are level 40 confuses me. - This tells me that either there is no level cap or that i'll be able to enjoy this legendary chest for only a little longer before the actual level 46 custom set in witch I will store the chest in my stash and never see it again.

My suggestion was to make the chest have custom properties in that say if I had a custom runetech set and switched out the custom vest for the tri-priest vestments, I'd still get a mana regen bonus (4) instead of only having 2.
    The legendary comm chest, although level 40, seems to be a complete step up. Like titan tech to battleshell, this new legendary chest seems on par with level 45 although its marked L40. Going off those stats it reasonable to not be underpowered with a L45 set.

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Exactly!
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo View Post
    Exactly!
    And if all the other pieces of the set are legendary too, we may get a set bonus like custom does! That would be mega awesome!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

A Legendary commando armor set sounds very cool, though I'm pessimistic about my odds of ever owning one. Legendary armor might as well be alleged armor, given how rare the stuff is. So if STS is planning on giving us a pink set, I seriously hope the buff the drop rates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Nah just buy em from the Auction terminal instead, that's what I do :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I like,it and,when I were my void4 gloves in overview,thing theres this particle effect that appears for a slight second its purple but idk how to explain if thats the effect for full priest,set it is awesome and its not the effect void gloves have from capsule thing or custom set its very distinct
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix