Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Halloween Week 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default Feedback: Halloween Week 1

I also like the idea of each week of the event being different and giving multiple opportunities at rewards. Plat tier should also give 50 crate keys instead of 25 to be able to open all crates. Not being able to open all the crates given at plat tier makes it much more inferior to gold tier.

I do agree that the gold cost of energy is a bit much and will turn off newer players from playing the event.

Player4L

Make the Halloween banner look better the skeleton one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Tier rewards seems meh, plat should have badge.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Add badge pls for plat tier,like bone/blood stained badge is cool!
    Twelv
    DEAD TWELV - MOVED TO ALBION ONLINE

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Add something to the loot table for boogie and oligarch, makes it more exciting to farm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Haven't tried the event, and looking at tier rewards. garbanzo. classic

by the looks of it everything seems intentional. At least I will never be surprised if someday, average numbers of players each day decreases exponentially.

Token drops? BAD. intentional? cool. and they're even mad when they responded. very cool.

Arcane weapons? ahhhh classic. failure at first release.

I'll attempt LB anyway. but overall, very very VERY disappointing for a major event.

yeah... this is getting tiring at some point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

-1 on the 1k gold for crafting energy
    -1 on removing tormented skull chest (could have make it non-tradeable) as its the only thing I am looking forward to exchange token
    -1 on tier rewards. Unlock crates just give legendary items. Could have just give us 1 Precise jewel on plat tier. No banner.
    -1 on gold drop from olig boss. Getting less than 400g is a bit meh. We should be enjoying the event but I prefer running elite sunken
    -1 on legendary items dropped from Para boss.

+1 on the house furniture items. Its plenty to choose from but I only want the skull chest.
    +1 on having boogie or olig as boss
    +1 on different Title in plat tier for every week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Could you please increase tokens dropping from the bosses? .-. barely have enough to buy the furnitures or pet when we already drop a few tokens only and need to buy bag recipes for lb as well

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

crafting energy requires 1k gold is bad, plat tier rewards is meh (but its easy to get to plat so thats okay i guess), but i hope the 2nd and 3rd week plat tier rewards will be better.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by takotako View Post
    Why the sudden gold tax for crafting energies? Please remove it, no need for gold refunds

Make plat titles have colours, maybe different for each one or the same, just to not make it look kinda plain.

Also i suggest a badge reward if a player have reached plat tier on each phases of the event, so players would have motivation to continue participating throughout the end of the event.

Add a set effect for the sugar vanities, even a simple rotating or floating candy

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
    Nvm what i said about the title, i think its fine its oddly cool which is cool

But yeah man, please add a badge reward for players who made it to plat tier on each week/phases of the event

And remove the gold tax for crafting energies in the next future energy events

And plat tier rewards are meh, please improve it in the next week of the event.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

After plat tier what next? There really not much worth grinding for tier rewards is kinda bad vendor is awfully bad compare to old ones like where vanities set gives aura like witch finder and possessed even wicked woodsman set without aura but has a very good design is worth grinding for maybe tweak the rewards and vendor in week 2 would love to play and grind more but after plat it's just nothing worth grinding for

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

Maybe consider adding a lootable badge for week 2 and 3 from either Paracelsus or Oligarch? That would make it really worth to run honestly.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Positives:
    ->Reaching plat tier was faster
    ->Energy essence and candy bar drop rates was super good. So I was okay with paying 1k gold to craft.
    ->Tier reward are good since I'm getting 6 unlocked crates 25keys for a single character per week.
    ->The bags with the arcane artifact is as usual good.

Negatives:

->5 tokens drop from all bosses except boogie and oligarch.

-> There is no good drops from bosses.Only thing I looted from boss was locked zodias crate and anky egg.I want something 'red' and 'orange' 🟠 to drop from boss even if it's bad or cheap.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

if tiers had more rewards it would be better, and if Energy didn't take 1k gold to craft

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Gold sink. Last I heard, there weren't enough.

Token drops are as-designed.

Chance is low, but they do drop locked crates.

I'm not bothered by it.

As-designed. Guaranteed loot is for store purchases only.

-ALS
    At least you responded..I thank you for that..just seems unusual that it’s changed this year from how all events have been in past 9 years..might as well just have one boss..no need for different levels in relation to token drop. I will try to get the tokens I need as it’s 3 week event but without rewards it seems pointless..the fun seems to be disappearing from events for players who log daily but aren’t able to commit to running 24/7 for lb, the event tier rewards are awful..not even the usual candy bomb! I think with some things the game is going in a good direction and I do get you can’t please all the people all the time. Some of us will lose out with events, I get that. Anyway this just my opinion and a lot seem to be running it, I just wanted to give my feedback.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Token Vendor
    - Add Heroic Halloween Pet Chest. 3k tokens. Contains all Halloween "themed" heroic pets. 1 random egg per chest. 1.5k-2k tokens. I would rather get specific heroic eggs offered in token Vendor but since i've suggested this several times and is obviously not happening Guess a chest is the better option.
    - Add a legendary belt/ring/amulet/artifact with a Halloween themed proc/passive such as hp leech, poison, flying bat that stuns nearby allies, drop a explosive pumpkin, etc.

Tier Rewards
    - Bronze: Fine as it is.
    - Silver: Fine as it is.
    - Gold: Remove 50 Tokens. Add 3 Candy Bags. Add Sugar Rush banner (make top 50 banner the medusa head).
    - Platinum: Replaced the 3 Lockeds into Unlockeds. Add a Massive Locked. Make Crate Keys 20 instead of 25. Add Heroic version of Barky Boo (Not egg)(500Tokens if already have pet).

Event Quest
    - Add a quest for beating Oligarch just like there's for Boogie.
    - Add more Trophy quests: Paracelsus' Skull, Paracelsus' Bone claw, Paracelsus' Green Goo, Paracelsus' Miniature Statue, Boogie's Heads, Oligarch's Blood-covered hands, Oligarch's miniature statue.
    - Add a quest available once all Trophy quests are completed, Talk to Deth to get a Recipe, this Recipe allows you to Craft the Spirit Fountain From Necropolis.

Boss Loot
    - Add regular Anky pet to Scourge, Valko, Drakeula and Paracelsus loot tables.
    - Add Heroic Anky pet to Drakeula (extremely low chance) and Paracelsus (low chance).
    - Increase drop rate of Nightmare Locks drop rate.
    - Increase the amount of tokens. Scourge/Valko: 3-5Tokens. Drakeula 5-7Tokens. Paracelsus 7-10Tokens. Boogie/Oligarch 10Tokens.
    - Add Boss Images to their respective Bosses (very low chance).
    - Add Massive Nightmare Locks to Paracelsus' loot table (low chance).
    - Add a non-deluxe version of any of the auras to Paracelsus'loot table (extremely low chance).(Deadpool Aura without glaring eyes)/(Sugar Rush Aura without floating candy)/(Vampyre Aura without flying bat). A recipe that costs gold could be added to a vendor allowing players to craft these into their "Deluxe" versions like Dragkin event had.

Other
    - There are plenty of Gold Sink options, choosing energy craft as the first addition as a gold sink os rather controversial. Could have added consumable items to any of the vendors that requieres gold. Items like fireworks or cakes are very popular when it comes to making partes in Guildhall or houses, a Halloween version would be a refreshing addition kind of like Candy Bomb works. This Halloween fireworks could have a alright chance to drop Candy Bowl, another item that makes players interact with House feature.
    - The "Día de los Muertos" side event was a nice touch in 2020, giving more uses to that door in Necropolis would be appreciated.
    - Not having access to guaranteed loot after "x" amount of pulls in the Specific Class Lock is enough penalty but it even costs double than a regular lock, I get increasing the price since theres a reduced pool of lootable items which makes it a better option if looking for an specific item, but twice the price looks too much, It costing 20platinum would be more than enough.
    - Dont know if was intentional but Marshland Locks cost now 30platinum, could these either removed from store or reverted to its original price?
    - Add Candy Bowl as a Guild furniture to Event Vendor, this would be a great addition since its required for a quest. Could cost gold wouldnt mind playing 500k~ (nice gold sink) or a respective amount of platinum.
    Last edited by flashio; 10-15-2022 at 12:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

1 star rating. I know you guys did the 1k gold thingy to craft an energy and candies to drive away greedy LB players so that the other players will have a chance on Leaderboards but nope. What happened was it greatly affected the casuals a lot, the tier rewards doesn't even feel so rewarding which makes them lose their appetite on playing the event. Bosses drops 5 tokens and an energy cost 1k each to craft which will force you to craft a candy so that you won't feel robbed because there's a guaranteed oligarch or boogie bags. Some casuals just wanna get the vanities or the barky boo but because of this new method that you did, you just drive them away

I dunno what will happen on 2nd and 3rd week but i hope that it will be better.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to nathan2693 For This Useful Post:

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

its great.

just 1 thing stops me from really grinding it.. for me, running hauntlet for energy is mind numbing.. hahahha [maybe ill go to mausoleum..some say its good there//..]

but i do remember cinco once said a new energy farming zone may come to exist so im excited for that,.,

devs: idk if u do it a lot already but i encourage you to give some time to "complete" all events f2p, in other words reach plat tier x3, perhaps on 2x characters as some of us do enjoy to do.. without using plat/gold for energy.

... then u may see my perspective. [i recommend a mix of hauntlet and mausoleum to farm energy so u dont get mega bored.. hahahah.]

in total, i think we get 33 chances per character for an arcane weapon as f2p. that is cool and quite generous.

but i return to my previous statement that i would rather have an item rather than a lootbox. [the artifact for instance]

the vendors and items seem good but missing the unlocked crate??

return of boogie yea we like boogie hahahah

add arcane weapons , helmet, armor drop from boogie? too much to ask?

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Maybe consider adding a lootable badge for week 2 and 3 from either Paracelsus or Oligarch? That would make it really worth to run honestly.
    yeah..

yeah? ALS...?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Craft energy use 1k gold?

Sent from my V2205 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

i forgot to add this.

what about adding ghost hunter weapon vanities on boogie bag on 2nd week and 3rd week of the event?

2nd week: Bow, Gun, Aegis
    3rd week: Daggers, Staff, Sword

Is it still possible?