Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Halloween Week 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

The token drop is terrible and the items are too expensive...

Thanks anyway.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Wow, feels like ya picked my pockets. I don’t see this ridiculous crafting fee in the update. Backhanded. Tax the pros to enter Zodias Elite as they are the ones farming gold into the economy. Events were for everyone once. Not for me this time.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Default haloween event early feedback (it seems to be boring )

i saw many players quitting the event after plat tear .

reason :
    1: no gold or item drop from boss
    2: energy cost 1k gold and 1hr to craft
    3: oligarc bags the rate of arti drop is soo bad . i personally slept 8m on those to see . and yee got 6 mythic pendents :/ worth 60k each
    4: event tokens too hard to farm .

suggestion:
    1: plz add gold drop to the event bosses
    2: plz lower the cost or time for energy
    3: add the arcane arti and mythic gear to boss drop from event zone
    4: add smugler gun , biounty bow and knight saber to chests .
    5: buff the boogy crates .

yours truly : Happydino

i think these changes are needed for this 20 day long event to actually get the player base to actually play the game . not just get plat tear and go off
    Ign :Happydino
    [CENTER][COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=3]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

There’s also no reason to run Oligarch over Boogie if both portals appear since Boogie is much faster to finish and they just give the exact same loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Am I the only 1 not bothered by the 1k crafting fee?

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    There’s also no reason to run Oligarch over Boogie if both portals appear since Boogie is much faster to finish and they just give the exact same loot.
    I get more gold from oligarch by far. Also oligarch portal mobs drop gold and tokens

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    the other way around

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I think event good overall, Tbh I just hate the super weird crab hands on the medusa banner
    That banner had a potential, and the designer made it weird by adding those.
    And about kraken gun, looks like it does no damage to a boss considering you guys said it is designed for boss fights

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Do the locks we craft and loot(Nightmare) not count towards a players 'Guaranteed Loot' counter?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Why the sudden gold tax for crafting energies? Please remove it, no need for gold refunds

Make plat titles have colours, maybe different for each one or the same, just to not make it look kinda plain.

Also i suggest a badge reward if a player have reached plat tier on each phases of the event, so players would have motivation to continue participating throughout the end of the event.

Add a set effect for the sugar vanities, even a simple rotating or floating candy

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

A few thoughts: I really love the new system of tier rewards and lb rewards refreshing every week. I think it's a great way to encourage running the event throughout the whole thing instead of reaching plat tier in the first few days and just stopping, as a whole lot of people usually would. This is especially good for the extra long events (like this one) because it gives players something new to do each week. It didn't sit well with me when I saw that energy now takes gold to craft though. I won't get super far into it because there's 3 pages of people above me who have already done that but - with tier rewards the way they are right now (unlocked chest for bronze tier, unlocked chest for silver tier, unlocked chest for gold tier, and... locked chest for plat tier??) the only incentive I can see to actually pay the gold to craft energies is getting one of the titles, which kind of counteracts the whole weekly rewards thing because you can only use 1 title.
    If you were to implement some kind of reward for running to platinum tier for all weeks of future events that use this system, I think that would encourage at least some players to run the whole event. For example, you could have separate titles for each of the 2 or 3 weeks of an event and an additional title for completing all 3. Or maybe a vanity set where you get different pieces of the set for each week you run (maybe body vanity first week, helmet second week, and back vanity third week, with some kind of special effect if you get the whole set). Then you could still run any individual week of the event and feel like you got something for it, but the dedicated players would get an additional bonus.
    It would also be cool if there was some kind of system that made it progressively harder to get to plat tier for each time you have gotten it before. I know 5400ish points is usually what it takes to get to plat tier in halloween event, which is fine, but it also means you can get to plat tier by farming hauntlet for like 5 minutes, waiting an hour for energies and the candy treat bags to craft (since you can get all the tokens you need for treat bags by talking to the ghosts without even using energy to go into the event zone) and taking maybe 45 minutes to use all the energies and bags you have now. This makes it achievable for newer players who maybe don't know those shortcuts or take forever to run the event zone because they don't have great gear, which is awesome! However, it doesn't seem like a challenge at all for a lot of the playerbase, so it would be cool if the first week you get to play on any given account took the normal amount of points, and then the second week it jumped up to like double that many, and the third week it doubled again. This would make the sets or title or whatever reward you gave for reaching plat tier every week seem more appealing because of the challenge and the fact that not every single account in the game is going to get it probably.

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arccmage View Post
    Why use gold to craft energy
    Gold sink. Last I heard, there weren't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    Sorry but have you made a mistake with the token drop?
    Token drops are as-designed.

Quote Originally Posted by dangibg View Post
    Event zone not dropping any lockeds, with or without re roll. Is this intended?
    Chance is low, but they do drop locked crates.

Quote Originally Posted by Delouis Ball View Post
    Am I the only 1 not bothered by the 1k crafting fee?
    I'm not bothered by it.

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Do the locks we craft and loot(Nightmare) not count towards a players 'Guaranteed Loot' counter?
    As-designed. Guaranteed loot is for store purchases only.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Good event maybe for hc making free energy sure but on normal it's not anything at all from selling stuff u get 3x more back then u use.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G988B przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

take the mythic gear out of the guaranteed loot pool from crates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

I like the way you have split LB and tier In 3 but still not perfect as i'm sure almost all the same people will run the 3 LB,
    we should be able to be only on 1 of the LB imo. (I know, almost impossible to do as people tend to have so many acc and alt )

Tier reward are not very motivating IMO, should have been a cool van, banner or badge for every week.

And also about the guarantee loot... 300 pull to maybe drop nothing and get a 2m myth gears? sorry but this is very bad,
    should be a guarantee new arc wep 81, nothing else (ok maybe also an arc armor or helm but no way a now worthless myth gears)

But everything else seem cool to me, it is my 7th time i participate to this event and just to be in necropolis hearing that
    song make me happy and bring to me nostalgia

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

1. „Trick or defeat” quest reward is outdated (same as the previous years)
    2. Wicked Pumpkin Chest and Greater Wicked Pumpkin Chest rewards are garbage. You have to pay for the recipe, pay the fee, have the Wicked Pumpkin Chest and wait 4h to get a Greater version of the chest with greater garbage inside.
    3. You have 6 freaking lockboxes in this event aside those that are linked to the Store. You ask the player to play the game, pay for a recipe, pay for a lockbox that doesn’t drop in the event, wait 6h to craft a lockbox that needs 15 platinum to be opened.
    4. You locked all the good/cool rewards behind rng/pay to win aspect of the game.
    5. Your new released Arcane Items are eighter hard to proc (armors, or are weaker in terms of procs than the Zaarus weapons whitch are like 1000% cheaper on the market right now) making your release campaign irrelevant and deceptive, because you literally lock every new released items behind lockboxes/rng. And the way you do it is toxic. The drop rates are so low that the players is forced to pay an outrageous amount of money. What frustrates me the most is that usually, items start to become cheaper when they are no longer relevant. And the price you have to pay, doesn t justify the performance you ll get. So you will end up dissapointed anyway. People pay and gamble to make profit, not to use those weapons because they know the paid price doesn t jusify what you get.
    6. Half of the new arcane weapons designs are ugly as hell and even if this is a subjective opinion, I feel like your designer/s following this bad trend is affecting your business in a major way. Because your revenue comes mostly from selling cosmetic items. And if those are ugly or not appealing for most people, they won t pay for them.
    7. Boss drops in the event zone are non-existent or irrelevant and the number of coins is way too low.
    8. The drop rate of the new Ghost vanities are so high that made them almost worthless and irrelevant.
    9. The new Wicked artifacts stats are irrelevant for the level it requires to be worn.
    10. You have released only one set of vanity weapons which is bad in my opinion. Ghost vanity sets cannot be paired with any ghostly looking weapons to look cool. We have floating swords/staffs/bows and so on. You have released in the past candy type of weapons and I was expecting something spooky this year, something epic that will break the ice in terms of appearance. Another lost event and opportunity in my view.
    11. Mage Vampiral Visage looks soo bad. In fact most of the mage faces looks so dumb you don t really have a real option to customize you character. You literally humiliated all the players who plays the mage class and wanted something different for this occasion in terms of appearance.
    12. Event tier rewards as I have mentioned in the original post are absolute bad. You basically condemn every player to gamble his time spent playing the event. Those are not rewards, this is pure deception. It is not fun, and it is a bad practice. And I am going to tell you what I have expected to receive as tier rewards (useful consumables, backpack or a cool looking banner, a badge, something in that area).
    13. You are charging gold now for energy crafting. This will affect new players and they are the one who suffers the most from this. If you want to sink gold you can sacrifice one of those multiple lockboxes that you have introduced and let the player open them for gold.
    14. This whole ideology of making the lockboxes a major component of your whole economy system is toxic. And I can write a lot of things about this but I feel like this is an issue that should be addressed in a separate thread.

Overall those are my thoughts so far . I will update the thread if needed.

As a side note. If you feel like you can't handle a different path for your monetization and make it a fair and fun experience for the player, just take the classic battlepass route with 2 type of rewards (premium&free) where you will release limited time cosmetics/pets so on. I do emphatize with you as developers who are trying to make a good business out of a game but I also value my time.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hriv For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

as someone who is new to AL at lvl 60ish, this event (constructively) is boring. I cannot afford energy from other players, and I can hardly afford to craft my own, I can run 3-6 a day max, and the dungeon is over in about 30 seconds. no point in playing because I will never get any loot or enough tokens to get new gear. If you want a gold sink, make it in a way that will only touch players that can afford it, gold sink as an entry to the event make this event a net-loss for new players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

l want to suggest some things about Halloween 2022

•In furniture Vendor in necropolis pls add the old olig furniture,the ghosts rog,war,mage,citizen,mail and the necropolis statue.

•New furniture like the death,The candles from Boogie dimension, the red rope and carpet from Boogie dimension and the paintings from olig mansion and new olig rug in square (those furniture existing in dimensions)

•Olig mansion House make a house with walls,floor like olig mansion dimension map

•Olig mansion Garden location copy the garden from Olig mansion dimension if the stat is the problem add same stat with graveyard location +10% gl

•Boss holders the Dracula, valko and para the mage and the skeleton 100plat each like boogie in necropolis furniture vendor

•a pet Vendor add scapula and the previous Halloween pets in a vendor (the skeleton pets what added 2 years ago at death day in necropolis) it can be expensive like barky boo it will help hardcore mode

•Dragkin statue and Necropolis statue (new Halloween furniture) to have effects like the dragkin statue spawn a dragon mob (like cursed tomb and necropolis statue a green portal at top of the head of the statue)

•para boss drop mythic weaps
    (gun,bow,aegis 81mythic) and legendary set weap ring belt

l kinda want to invest in house items this Halloween cuz l liked the new furniture if we can get more furniture like those l suggest above and in Halloween vendor l would be happy 😁 great work with event 🥳

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

worst event ever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

I’m not paying to craft energy. Therefore I will not be participating in this or any other such event. I refrained from complaining earlier about the vanities and bound vendor items, legendary pet ect. The Artifact and a few housing items were enough for me to grind. Til I saw I was being robbed silently. I reiterate, not paying gold to enter. Tax Elite Zodias maps, take gold from those who farm gold.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.